Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A slightly smaller Mess

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-02, 23:31

"Perhaps it is just for psykers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-02, 23:32

"probably. you're more vulnerable"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-02, 23:36

"And more valuable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-02, 23:37

"Aye"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-02, 23:39

"hmn... Not sure how many of these would be useful in combat."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-02, 23:48

she shrugs
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-02, 23:52

"Get the more... animal. In to good places." He walks back out to see Sidonai waiting. their form having settled on female, curvaceous, with raven hair down to her hips.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-02, 23:53

she glances at sidonai with disgust masked only by her helmet, before looking back at laurence
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 00:02

Sidonai: "The machine is uncooperative. It demands your word."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 00:04

she flips him off.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 00:07

Laurence: "She doesn't mean you. She means the Jaeger"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 00:09

"uhuh"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 00:14

Laurence: "Not particularly surprising really. It might like you though... you're not once born."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 00:17

"well that's not ominous"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 00:21

Laurence: "Come on. You wanted to see what's down here right?" He leads on towards the now open largest door. Inside, the floor is a strange rubbery substance that is awkward to walk on, and the lights are overly bright. Morgue slabs and drawers deck the walls and floor space. Bodies lying on each, and a figure in a ragged duster coat stands by one, their back turned.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 00:43

lyanna silently observes it all, bit by bit, taking it all in bit by bit
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 01:01

Laurence: "Shrike. I have need of your services."

The figure turns around. Revealing a gaunt, corpselike face, lips peeled back from the teeth, skull covered in inexpertly welded and riveted segments of metal, and green backlit glass circles covering his eyes. the left is narrowed to a slit by metal plates. His voice sounds like grinding metal, raising the hairs on the back of lyanna's neck. "DO YOU INDEED." He turns his head stiffly to look at lyanna. "WHO IS THIS ONCE BORN YOU HAVE BROUGHT TO ME?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 01:01

"Once born? Not quite buddy."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 01:09

Shrike: "YOU ARE NOT ONCE BORN? INTERESTING. BUT WILLIAM DOES NOT OFTEN ASK MY SERVICE, WE SHALL HAVE TO SPEAK OF THIS LATER."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 01:10

"riiight"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 01:45

Shrike: "WHAT AM I TO DO?"

Laurence: "Hunt, what else?"

Shrike: "GOOD"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 21:50

*watches*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 22:55

Laurence: "The bombardment hasn't started yet. Wait until i call."

Shrike: "DO NOT TARRY."

Laurence turns to lyanna "Right, what else... what else."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 22:55

"What the hell else is there?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:02

Laurence paces back out into the atrium, talking aloud to himself. "Me, Lazarus... Zara, Flyn, Katherine... Tyren, you... Shrike, the other jaegers... Sidonai..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:02

"What else do you have that I haven't seen?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:04

"Some weapons... a few xenos... Books..." He pauses, as if debating something. "Thats about it."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:26

"....you're sure that's all?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:26

"Everything that is usable. Without killing myself... or the planet."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:27

"well... that's not ominous at all"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:29

"You contracted me to kill a planet once before if you don't remember. Life eater virus? Name ring a bell?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:31

"of course I do"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:35

"So why is that ominous?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:41

"The implication you have more than that...also i'm just being a snarky fuck"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:42

He pauses, looking at her like she just proclaimed to be the emperor himself. "Well, thats a disturbing level of humanity from you. Also yes i do, but its not the sort of thing you actually use."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:43

"I still am human...sort of. And.,..well then"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:46

"You're more machine than shrike is."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:50

"so what?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:52

His lip curls into a semi smile. "My point exactly."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:53

"machine in body only"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-03, 23:59

"No cogitators up in there?" he taps the side of his head
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 00:00

"Still my brain"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 00:28

"I'll leave that for the philosophers."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 00:32

"No i mean biologically"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 00:38

"How've you got natural brain tissue to last that long..? Hormone treatments?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 00:39

"Like I'd tell you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 00:40

"I could always find out anyway."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 00:43

"uhuh"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 00:50

"You're no psyker." He walks over to another door, and opens it without ceremony. This room is simply row upon row of locked drawers.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 01:00

"I'm rather glad I'm not"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime2018-05-04, 01:01

"I doubt you would have survived this long." He pulls open one of the drawers. "If you were.... Yes... i think... this will do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A slightly smaller Mess   A slightly smaller Mess - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A slightly smaller Mess
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next