Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unrecorded sector

Go down 
+4
Nazamroth
cow-man
Azrok
Gorath
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain TethysConstantine

unrecorded sector - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 11:28

sorry went to have supper.........
im sorry to say but this pattern of my appearances is likely to become permanent.......i cant RP in boarding school (trust me, i tried) which limits RP time to my one weekend trip home (now) and holidays.....

anyway wheres arkais? i need to get his permission to resolve doomfeng in one massive wallotext.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 11:33

hes here just not rigjt now
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 11:42

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 11:43

Ooc: I am the law, the cold fist of judgement, and if you are found wanting of crime; I will be there to stop you in your filth ridden tracks.

And the thing that Hyp destroyed yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 11:44

well then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 11:48

sorry went to have supper.........
im sorry to say but this pattern of my appearances is likely to become permanent.......i cant RP in boarding school (trust me, i tried) which limits RP time to my one weekend trip home (now) and holidays.....

anyway wheres arkais? i need to get his permission to resolve doomfeng in one massive wallotext.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 11:49

he survived the migration
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 11:50

Ooc: yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 12:02

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 12:10

Ooc: so.... yeees.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 12:43

Ahhahahhaaahaaaa.....
the epic battle between the Monster Lord, and the kitchen equipment!
The legends will tell the tale for a thousand years... how the vile thing was reduced to molten slag, and sent flying through the continent.... truly a tale worth telling...
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 12:44

OOC: yeah...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:29

Ooc: hullo?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:36

Ooc morntn
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:38

Freya gets on tops of him kissing him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:41

He leans up, doing likewise
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:45

OOC VERY productive today (damn this spacebar, it's on it's last receiver)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:45

She starts to take off her armor while kissing him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:46

Ooc hi fae srry about passing out on ya
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:47

OOC no biggy, got some sleep in regardless
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:47

Ooc: I'm just waiting for the nid attack.

Ic: he helps her out.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: You Rang?   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:52

OOC time for a bit of drama (hopefully)
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: You Rang?   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:52

The member 'Faelwen' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 32
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:53

Fade to black......
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:53

Fate wrote:
'd100' : 32
OOC not quite so useful.... it works regardless
just a bit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:57

Ooc: well are they attacking or not?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:57

Nerus wrote:
Ooc: well are they attacking or not?
OOC I'm typing!
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 14:59

the Hive Fleet has established itself in 'orbit' above the craftworld Alaitoc. the spores are having difficulty landing in mass, leaving the craftworld to pick off breakthroughs. they consist primarily of gaunts, but lictors are established and inside among the first wave. they arrive in the same pods as the gaunts do and seemlessly blend in
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:00

Faelwen wrote:
the Hive Fleet has established itself in 'orbit' above the craftworld Alaitoc. the spores are having difficulty landing in mass, leaving the craftworld to pick off breakthroughs. they consist primarily of gaunts, but lictors are established and inside among the first wave. they arrive in the same pods as the gaunts do and seemlessly blend in
a pod thumps into the side of Freya's apartment
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:02

Nerus looks out the window, hearing distant gunfire from the craftworlds defence guns.

"What the-" he cut off as a huge creature bursts through the door, tendrils and long serrated chitin weapons protruding from its terrifying silhouette. It screams in a hysterical lust to feed and charges forward.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:02

Ahhahhahhhahahhaahaaaaa....
an evil monster demands a sacrifice from a village every year... the young men all argue who shall be sent from among them.... they all want to be the sacrifice.... ill help.... its (almost) death by snu snu until next years sacrifice XD
they are even competing against each other to show how lazy and useless they are, so theyll be sent off as sacrifice! XD

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2014-05-23, 15:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:04

Nazamroth wrote:
Ahhahhahhhahahhaahaaaaa....
an evil monster demands a sacrifice from a village every year... the young men all argue who shall be sent from among them.... they all want to be the sacrifice.... ill help.... its (almost) death by snu snu until next years sacrifice XD
'sacrifice'  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:12

OOC waiting for Azrok?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:12

nope.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: indeed.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:13

Freya gets up and puts on her armor and gets ready for combat
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:14

Lictor leap! it slams its body into Nerus and snaps its Scything Talon at Nerus's head
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:15

OOC got to go
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:16

He grabs it, both his arms being used to stop it closing round his head, his face and arms straining from the strength of the creature.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:18

She cuts it off and starts fighting it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:20

It roars and sprays her with a black webbing from its tail, the strands coating everything in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:27

She struggles to get out
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:31

It raises a long, thin bone weapon above its head from one of it arms; about to strike the prone woman. But Nerus jumps onto its back, stabbing it in the neck with his curved knife. It screams in pain and grabs him, slicing him across the crest with its thin claw. Before throwing him out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:34

OOC back!
and that thin bone is the scything talons
the claws are rending claws
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:35

also never heard of webbing from a lictor
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:35

She squirms free and grabs her sword stabbing it in the chest
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:36

Ooc: it's called imagination! And it makes sense that it has it, plus lictors have two of each weapon.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:37

It screams and vomits bile, before squirming on the floor like a maggot on a hook.
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:38

its claws and talons flying around it striking at whatever's close
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:38

OOC jsut read the wiki, never mentions webbing
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-23, 15:39

Ooc: tyranids evolve all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unrecorded sector   unrecorded sector - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

unrecorded sector
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next