Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+9
Chapter Master Arken
Ortus
Fate
Faelwen
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Nazamroth
cow-man
Extensive Tests
Gorath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 23:38

OOC: 1) Ar'Kais, awesome avatar.

2) Hyperion, Honus/Certanstin, I think Gorath has a point about his forces being insta-overwhelmed. Yes, uprisings/infiltrations can destroy large forces quickly but instantly is nigh-impossible. Further, Arbites are better equipped and trained than most Guard regiments and their "stations" are basically highly defensible fortresses. I know there is truth in "elites can be swarmed by grunts", which is true, but a few hundred elites can hold off and win against far superior numbers and historically we've seen this happen.

3) Hyperion, your avatar is just.....seriously?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 23:44

"Come, on, by the...Omnissiah!, Come OOOON!"
With the bionics enhancing his strength, with a might pull, he yanks the blade out and throws it away.
"Ngh!"
He puts the melta away and jumps down once again, only to be confronted by 4 cultists...he twirls his staff to defend himself.
"Now...lets see if the machine spirits favour you."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 23:46

Hyperion, you're avatar is......just......That's not a way to entice people to join this site.......
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 23:48

A bolt round slams into one of the cultists, sending body fragments in all directions.
"Techpriest, are you ok?" Says the soriatas, boltgun aimed for another shot.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 23:50

I saw it, and I agree.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 23:50

@Hyperion: I have a sense of humor. I just despise it when people haphazardly throw around derogatory terms.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 23:52

He quickly acts on it, twirling and uses the momentum to embed a cultists chest and out all the way through, before he speared another in quick succession.
"I am fine, but these guardsman were sitting bickering while they were under attack!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 23:52

OOC:

@Honus: You agree, that's good. This may make cordial talk easier.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-23, 23:54

"I warned them this would happen! Chaos is a parasite, and its infected the whole hive with its taint!" She slams her fist into a deranged traitors face, the force of the blow causing his head to cave in under the pressure.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:00

Ooc: uh oh.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:01

now you have all bore witness to my power
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:01

"Thank you kindly sister."
He leans on his staff.
"We are needed where the fighting is thickest."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:02

OOC: Right then, let's not anger those that can edit our posts and even perma-ban us. Sound good guys?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:03

Ooc: *mumblings* fantastic idea.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:04

OOC *evil cacklings*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:05

"Have you seen Arminius, he wasn't in his room" a high kick sends a flailing mutant creature too it's knees before the sister ends it with a bolt round.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:06

OOC *evil cacklings*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:07

OOC: Great. Now you've got Gorath cackling evilly. Great work, Hyperion.

Edit: Regarding Hyperion's perma-ban comment, it certainly doesn't help the who that finger is now pointing at, does it Grey Knight?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:09

"Not a clue."
He grabs onto the side of a tank as it passes.
"Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:11

OOC I AM YOUR FLASHGITZ OVERLORD NOW

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 Marshmellow-kitten-big
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:12

A horde of cultists, wearing red and orange robes block the path, wielding rusty chainsaws.
"Get out of here, I'll be ok!" The sister flees, perused by 40 or so maniacs.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:12

OOC: *In a corner crying*
Imisstomanddon
IMISSTOMANDDON!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:20

Ooc:Arkais, your turn
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:22

The Enginseer was torn between going to assist, or going towards the front...but there were 40 of them and tanks needed his help.
"JUST GET OUT IT ALIVE SISTER!"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:27

"...That's...pretty metal."
*He drops off of the side and climbers up onto a chimera, running down the front and slamming a staff into a cultist who attempted to get up.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:30

They are catching up inevitably, her armour weighing her down, and she can hear the buzzing of chainsaws draw closer, she turns and fires a bolt into the closest, Gore splattering through the air
She pulls the trigger again, but it comes up empty; and a cultist takes a swipe with his noisy blade, the soriatas managing to dodge the blow and counter it with a fist to the man's windpipe.
Another comes, Connecting with her shoulder plate, sparks whizzing off it. This knocks her off balance, but she breaks the cultists shim with her heavy boot, bone tearing through skin.
She crawls backwards, rolling away from the chainblades, the amount increasing with each second.
"Wait, this one stays alive... we will make a example of her"
A traitor guardsmen smashes her face with his boot, the impact knocking her into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:31

OOC: A kitten in marshmallows? Um...that's intimidating how? Also, I think Ar'Kais' techpriest would have tear ducts judging by his avatar.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:33

He looks out and he spots something...someone important came out of one of their tanks...he looked to be heavily augmented...it was a...
"Heretek..."
He jumps down from the chimera.

OOC: Anyone fancy being a heretical motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:35

before the traitors attacking the sister can do more they get blasted away by a well placed plasma cannon shot, vaporising them. Arminius and his sentinels move in, blowing away the traitors before them
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:35

I volunteer

The heretekk sees the techpriest, and its mechandrites hiss in unison.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:38

he reads it
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:40

A heavily armoured brute steps forward, and fires a huge grenade launcher, it's custom built slug tearing through one of the sentinels legs, tipping it over.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:40

*He spins his staff around, his servo arm flexs.*
"You filthy dog."
"First you turn your back on the Mechanicus."
"Then you let these dogs disgrace these vehicles!"
"BUT WORST OF ALL!"
"YOU MADE THESE MACHINE SPIRITS SUFFER!"
He sprints in, his staff held like a two handed axe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next