Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+9
Chapter Master Arken
Ortus
Fate
Faelwen
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Nazamroth
cow-man
Extensive Tests
Gorath
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Gorath

Gorath

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:41

another sentinel fires a lascannon blast through the man's chest
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:43

The heretekk pulls out a sawn off shotgun, pumping shells into the techpriest.
"Yes, but such freeeedom from going the path that I have chosen... the perfect fusion, daemon and machine!"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:47

The buckshot deflects off of his power armour, before he swings low with his staff going for his shooting arm, his servo arm grabbing onto a pair of his mechadendrites.
"Heresy!"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:51

A group of fleshy wires explode from under the hereteks robes, wrapping around the techpriests throat, lifting him from the floor.
"Who are you to say what is considered heresy to the ominosiah?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:52

Arminius and the squad medic dismount and go to check on her
+Yes sir, will as soon as I can+
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:54

Her left helmet lens is broken from the blow, and she has been knocked unconscious, a small amount of blood spilling from her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:55

"Ngh"
He drops his staff, before choking out.
"N-Ngh-My authority..."
He grabs his melta.
"Is greater, than yours!"
*He opens up point blank into the mans chest.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:56

the medic quickly cleans the wound before injecting a painkiller and bandaging it
Arminius: *whispering* emperor please don't let her be dead
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 00:59

The heretik screams as his body is turned to vapour. Becoming a red mist.

She coughs, and raises her head.
"Where... did you go too?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 01:00

Arminius: sorry ma'am, had to go get my men. not much use against all of these heretics on my own *he smiles*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 01:01

"That's a good reason" she removes her helmet.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 01:03

Medic: hold still, I'll have you up and walking in no time
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 01:04

He spits at the barely alive man.
"I have more authority...to speak on the Omnissiah's behalf, than you."
He opens fire again as the arm melts more into his torso.
"Now YOU are the perfect fusion, perfectly fused flesh, metal...and fire."
"Fething Heretic."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 01:05

"I'm fine, just a fleshwound"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 01:15

Gaius: I'll handle the tunnels sir! *he and five other sentinels go off to do just that*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 01:15

Gaius: I'll handle the tunnels sir! *he and five other sentinels go off to do just that*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Medic: I'll be the judge of that Ma'am
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 01:26

The Tech priest takes a reprieve from this battle, as it starts turning into smaller skirmishes to find the Sororita.
"Come on out."
He opens his coat and a servo-skull floats out, it then comes face to face with him.
"Find the Sororita, okay?"
It nods at him, then floats off before he starts walking.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 07:41

The sister winces at the pain from her shoulder, but she stands on wavering feet.
"The city is still under attack, you should go"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:27

Arminius: I'm not abandoning you to die sister. the Emperor Kept you from dying in the attack on that chapel for a reason, and I'm not gonna let you die here.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:28

"I'll slow you down!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:35

Arminius: with all due respect Ma'am, your survival in that chapel gave some symbolic hope for the men. they think you're personally blessed by the emperor himself to have survived that, and I'm not sure if I don't believe it. If you were to die here today the men's morale would crumble.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:36

"So what's your plan, carry me on a sentinel?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:39

he shakes his head and gets on the vox
"Decius, I need a hand, you got room for one more in your russ?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:41

She listens for a response, static coming through.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:43

++Yeah why?++
"then I need a pickup. how fast can you get here?"
++won't take long, on my way++
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:44

"I can hold here, you should move up"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:45

Arminius: it would be better for me to wait here Ma'am. no point calling him in only to walk off and let you get killed before he gets here
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:47

"True enough, wait; somethings coming in on my auspex"
She puts on her helmet, the systems partly damaged.
"Something big"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:48

Arminius signals his sentinels and they get into position, lascannons, autocannons, missile launchers and plasma cannonns all aimed in that direction
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:51

A low thumping noise fills the courtyard.
A large abhuman squad, wielding large thick shields made of scraps of metal.
"Ogryns!" Shouts the sister as theyre ripper guns open fire.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:52

luckily these are armoured sentinels so the ripper guns have limited effect. autocannons, lascannons, missile launchers and plasma cannons it seems do not have limited effect on ogryns
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:56

They roar in hatred, the firepower of the sentinels like a thunderstorm; but one charges headlong into a sentinel, shots raining on his frame. He smashes into a sentinel, smashing it with its overgrown fist.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:57

the sentinel staggers back a little before charging the ogryn with its chain-blade that it seems some sentinels have
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 08:59

It's a very intense fight, the ogryn unpredictable and powerful. It swings its fist and creates a huge dent in the side of the armour.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 09:00

and the sentinels slashes with the chain-blade, catching the ogryn's chest
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 09:04

OOC I'm afraid I have to go now honus sorry. will be back later at some point
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 09:05

The brute roars in pain, and sends a kick to the walkers leg, the servos screaming in pain.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 09:05

Ooc: alright, seeya.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 09:26

Ooc. With my inhuman engineering student might, i prepared for todays test in the past hour or two... I think.
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 09:35

Ooc: mmmmmmmn
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 10:35

Ooc. ....so... Got almost an hour before i can head for me train... Whos on...?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 10:42

Ooc: me
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 10:44

Ooc. You dont count. Im looking for someone i can do shit with
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 10:48

Ooc. Oh, how i love my schools wifi and IT staff... Im sitting right under an access point, but every single wireless thing, even projectors and printers, are set to the same channel, so aherever you are, at least 8 things are interfering with each other, so i cant connect even here...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2014-04-24, 10:50

Ooc. Also, im rather proud of my work on this forum... Barely 200-300 kbs of data traffic per relead, compared to the at least megabyte of flashgitz. Much better suited for low quality connection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next