Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:32

OOC sure where were we
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:33

OOC: He's not directly inspired by Nathan Drake. Maybe indirectly since I beat Uncharted recently, but still...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:34

OOC: Calton and Kharr were debating the wisdom of trusting Hector. Also, Hermit, I couldn't resist simply because of what you've told me about your character. I saw the similarities.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:40

OOC: Nathan Drake is a bit of a sarcastic dude, isn't he? Well, I'm thinking of having him break out while the party on the Citadel is running past. Work with you guys?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:42

OOC sounds good
IC Kharr: I think we can trust him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:46

OOC: That sounds fine but if he's 18 years old he'd better understand just what he'd be getting into with the Voids.

IC:

Calton *on the channel*: Then I'll leave the rest of this up to you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:46

Kharr: well then, I think we can come to an agreement
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:48

Other Prisoner in the Area: "I hear ya, I hear ya. And guess what? WEEEEE DON'T CAAAAARRRE!"
Hermit: To-himself: (chuckling) "Just a few quick adjustments aaaaannnndd -" door opens quietly. "Bingo."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:49

he suddenly hears a scream from that other prisoner. a blood curdling one
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:49

Cortez: So you agree to the job and to keep the objective regarding Hannibal secret, for now?

Calton *on the channel to Kharr*: One last thing, I've been thinking and if they're going to have a Shadow Cloak come with us on this mission we may want to bring along one of those former N7s we recently recruited.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:50

Kharr: *to both of them, although only calton knows it is to both of them* Good thinking. yes.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:51

Cortez: Good. *To Hector* Anything to add, sir?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:52

Hector: nothing. I'm glad we could come together on this.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:53

Hermit: walks up to other door and knocks: "Hey, are you dead in there?"
Other side: No answer.
Hermit: "Oh, great. I'm either going to die horribly or have to save this guy...and then die horribly...Lovely."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:55

OOC: Hermit, you just unleashed the Killer Bunny.

IC:

Cortez: Then we should get back to the ship, sir. We've been gone for a while and I don't want Hannibal getting suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:56

if he goes in there he finds the guy's body. his skull's been crushed.
----------------------
Kharr and hector shake hands
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:57

OOC:
Me: Oh, jeez. It's just a cute little bunny. What's the worst that can happen, Arken?...
Someone else entirely: "Hermit?...Hermit?...HEEEEERRRRMMIIIITTTT!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:59

*After which, Cortez and Hector leave.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-08, 23:59

???: im not going to tell you my name
He walks infront of hermits cell and scans him to see what hes convicted of
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:00

Kharr: well that went well
--------------
Celi:...okay then
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:00

IC:
Hermit walks in: "Oh...crap. Well, I should just walk out and act like nothing happened...I can't do that. What the hell happened to this guy?" Walks over to the corpse. "Yikes. Sorry, buddy, but you aren't going to be attracting too many ladies with that new look you have going on there...What happened?" Looks around the room to find it barren.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:02

Calton: Yeah....but I'm really worried about the idea of a Shadow Cloak being around. The extranet rumors about them are....pretty grim.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:02

IC:
Hermit: Turns around out of the room: "Great. I should just leave now that I have the chance." Hermit becomes tense. Quietly to self: "Someone's here...and they're not friendly"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:05

"Hey, you alright bub?"
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:10

OOC: Hermit was convicted of fighting back against a group of corrupt Turian "peacekeepers" while on a mission to take back a young human daughter for a couple. The Turians' excuse for taking her? Something terribly unconvincing and half-put together.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:11

OOC: Hey, 342, what's your role in the story so far?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:12

OOC: Oh boy...why does that sound like so many bad things all wrapped up in one package?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:12

Ooc: none, I'm starting now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:13

Kharr: elaborate
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:14

Calton: Well, let's just say it's rumored these guys have to consume several times their own weight in calories each day otherwise their armor can starve them to death.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:15

OOC: Where is your character going to be at, 342? Is he/she in the Citadel or with Arken and Kharr? Also, for the record, Arken, he brought the girl back before getting arrested.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:15

Kharr:....oh
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:19

Calton: Of course, the reason their armor does that is because it interfaces with their rumored to be highly cyberneticly augmented bodies and by doing so these guys could beat the crap out of Krogan using their fists if they decide to pump enough power into their armors. Of course, like I said they starve to death if their not careful so if we have to kill the guy we may be able to wear him out, assuming we're still alive that is.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:20

OOC: Gorath, are we waiting on Azrok for what happens on the Citadel?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:20

Ooc: citadel.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:21

OOC sorry hermit
IC *they hear the ground rumble*
----------------
Kharr:....
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:23

OOC: It's all good, dude. 342, who is your character and what are they doing there?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:24

Calton: The way I see it, having even one of the former N7s with us helps even the odds if it turns out we have to kill the Shadow Cloak. It's just a precaution, but I'd rather not end up a stain on the wall. I know it's worrying but given the nature of the assignment......We'd be crazy to not take precautions against a cyberneticly enhanced killer.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:25

OOC: Gorath, is the ground rumbling at the Citadel?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:25

Ooc: human soldier, under the alliance. They're on guard duty.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:27

OOC: Honus, I think the other characters on the Citadel are in the C-Sec facility. I doubt Alliance soldiers would be on guard duty there.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:27

OOC yes it is hermit
IC Kharr: good thinking... hang on my communicator's going off
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:29

*Calton waits.*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:29

Ooc: alright, sorry for trying.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

IC: Hermit: "What's going on?" Runs out into the hallway. Sees a small group of people that are not guards ahead. "Who are those guys?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:31

OOC: Honus, I did not mean to be derogatory, I was just informing you as to the nature of the situation and why it was not likely/logical for your character to be there. I apologize if I pissed you off. Further, your original character idea probably still works, you just have to find a way to more logically introduce them.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2014-06-09, 00:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:31

OOC: 342, it's all good, dude. If you want, you can come up with someone who fits in and we can get you in.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:32

Celi grabs a pistol out
-----------------
Kharr:...the girls are in trouble
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:34

Ooc: every time I try I get denied... might as well not bother.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:34

OOC relax honus. could just say he's a human c-sec officer
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:35

Keili whispers
Keili: ive heard about this guy he exposes the crime syndicates and corrupt peace keepers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next