Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+3
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:35

Keili whispers
Keili: ive heard about this guy he exposes the crime syndicates and corrupt peace keepers
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:35

IC:
Hermit: assumes a tense stance, suggesting years of intense training. Pulls out a small weapon whose  model and appearance cannot be seen. "What's going on here? Are you guys leaving out the back door like I am?"

OOC: Azrok, is that for the unnamed vigilante or for Hermit?

Last edited by Hermit on 2014-06-09, 00:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

Calton:.........*Doesn't say a thing as he goes to get his rifle*

OOC: Honus, I have not been on in over a week so I don't know what's been going on with you. I'm sorry if I ticked you off, I really am, I was just trying to maintain logic cohesion in this RP.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:39

Celi: yeah...who are you?
-----------------
Kharr: good thinking. apparently they got arrested by C-sec
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:39

Hermit: "Heheh, you can call me Hermit. Everyone else does. You?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:40

Calton: What!? *clearly dead serious* Well, in that case maybe we should bring an assault team and maybe a mech of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:45

Ooc no azroks my old character
Keili: im keili
The un- named man stays silent
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:46

OOC: Are you saying that Keili responded to Hermit and that you vigilante is there too just not responding? You confused me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:49

Celi: well....I...
--------------
Kharr: I think we can handle this without causing an incident maybe?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:50

Calton: Fine, then just have them as the back up team.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:50

Hermit: Well, no time for introductions! If the ground's shaking, that means that trouble's not too far behind us! You guys want to ban together until we get out of here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:51

Kharr: alright. but I'm going aswell.
-----------------------
the shaking sounds more like heavy footsteps now. very heavy footsteps. they hear more screaming
celi seems scared (note celi and keili are quarian)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:52

Calton: I'd be surprised if you didn't come along.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:53

kharr grins
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:53

Hermit: "What the-What's going on now? Well, miss, I suggest that you and your friends get ready because something seems to be ready for us!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:54

*Calton goes and get's his rifle and extra ammo and grenades. Time skip?*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:57

*Sure arken*
------------------
Celi: we need to move
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:58

Hermit: "Come on, you guys." Runs with them down the hallway. "Well, lovely day for a jog. What brings you three here?" (looks behind them)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 00:59

*Okay, then in that case Calton and Kharr are now on the Citadel, with an assault team and heavy mech waiting in reserve in case things go south.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:01

Celi: escaping
---------------------
Kharr moves towards the c-sec building
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:03

*Calton is right behind him.*
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:03

Hermit: Any chances of some friends of yours coming to help out?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Celi: hopefully!
------------
Kharr: the power's out....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:04

Calton: So they may be out of their cells already.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:05

Hermit: "The hallway splits ahead of us. Want to take the right? I know a few places we may be able to use as shortcuts to getting out of this joint."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:10

???: oh do you now because more are outside
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:12

Hermit: "Let's just say that this hasn't been my first rodeo, buddy."
OOC: Also, Azrok, how do you pronounce Keili's name?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:13

Celi: go on...
------------
Kharr: aye.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:15

Calton: So, you know any other way in besides the front door? I've always tried to avoid the Citadel so I don't know my way around here.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:17

Hermit: "W-what d'you mean by that?! No, uh, no real rodeoing for me, sister. Anyway, I know a few shortcuts that can lead closer to the docking bays."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:18

He passes the device showing her security camaras outside it shows kharr and them
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:19

Hermit: "Are these guys your --Oh, holy crap! What do you know?! Old Calton's outside!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:27

OOC: Gorath...??
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:30

OOC sorry
IC Celi: you know calton?
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:31

Hermit: "Yeah. You do? How do you know Calton?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:31

Celi: we're... well we're together
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:35

Hermit: "Oh, cool! You know, I always did tell Calton...Wait...WHUUUUUT? (In comical fashion)." Hermit laughs. "That's great! Good for you guys. I've known Calton for years, actually."

OOC: I'll be right back guys. I need to take the dog out.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:37

OOC: Okay.....I can already tell Hermit is either going to get decked by either Celi or Calton, or both.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:38

Celi: really? wow
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:39

???:Hey lets get out first before talking
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:43

Hermit: "Yeah, let's. How do they plan on busting in here? Or do we break out first?" Looks around for another way to escape

OOC: Well, Arken, I have the feeling Gorath had her say that specifically to prove you wrong, but I might be wrong on that one.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:46

Celi: well... probably that way *a robotic arm smashes through the wall*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:47

OOC: It kind of depends on Hermit's choice of words but that "WHUUUUUUUUUUUT" was....well...yeah.

IC:

Calton *muffled since most of the wall is still intact*: Um...so I guess stealth is no longer a priority.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:48

Hermit: assumes a fighting stance "Back up a bit, guys...This could get messy."
OOC: WHUUUT was just him joking slightly. He actually doesn't try to be insensitive or anything.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:50

OOC: I know, I'm joking myself.
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:51

OOC: I know...I was joking, Arken. (whispers the following) I was joking...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:52

???: just keep going
He continues. Running
He then hacks into kharrs comm
His voice is highly modified in the comm
???: this is the vigilante i have freed your freinds and we are on our way keep the entrance guarded
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:56

They keep running. A turian guard walks up ahead, unaware of them.
Hermit: runs forward and brings the guard down in one swift move "Unnamed vigilantes first."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 01:59

Ooc i meant he contacted calton and kharr
Ic
He grabs out his night stick and hits the guard in the head knocking him out
Back to top Go down
Hermit

Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:01

OOC: I know, dude. I meant that, since they still have more hallways to go, that there would probably be more guards. Or were they literally on the other side of the door that Calton and Kharr are in front of?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-09, 02:04

OOC: Um.....after looking over the posts again and mulling it over, I think Kharr was punching through a wall to get to them and Hermit and the others are heading AWAY from Calton and Kharr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next