Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:43

*from far in the distance the sound of Raeven chatting up the sororitas, with lines about flamers*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:44

"Well first allow me to indroduce my partner, and my paramore, lady Briia, also ordo hereticus. our vendetta with these targets is rather...personal."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:46

How so? And good to meet the both of you.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:48

*scream of a falling drop pod and it chrash lands about a kilometre away from raeven*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:48

"we are after a pair of space marines. a reclusiarch and a chapter master"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:49

Of what chapter?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:51

"the blackened stars. My former partner, my sister, had uncovered something about their chapter. she got close... and then we found her corpse."
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:53

... they are here... dead or alive? How you want em?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:53

"I want to kill them myself. and you are sure the chapter master is here?"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:54

Unless he has left...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:54

OOC the chapter master aint there. the reclusiarch and the third captain are
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:55

OOC: What the fuck am I missing

Why is raeven chatting up a sororitas

This is heresy

Everything must die
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:56

OOC: you dont dress like that if you dont want some. besides the sororitas love salamanders
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:56

Well we can get the reclusuarch.. or try lure the master
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:57

"I want them both at the same time"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:57

OOC: Yeaaaahahhhhhhhhhh I think im gonna need two bolters for this heresy
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

OOC: Gonna Ignore that crashed drop pod then Raevan...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 19:58

How would we lure him?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:00

*Is standing directly behind the inquisitor with the most grimdark face ever*

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:00

"hey you lot hear that?" *to sororitas* "im going to check it out, if you want to come with me, that'd be great." hefts flamer"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:01

"I do not know."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:01

"By the emperors glory, it will be done Astartes"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:02

OOC: you playing the sororitas now?

*walks off towards the pod*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:03

Ooc: I was the one that bought them in.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:05

OOC: okay

"you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:05

*Instead of appearing behind the inquisitor then, since gorath is denying it, a land raider bearing some fancy looking sigils on the side and the colour scheme on the iron paladins drives past, heading towards the drop pod*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:06

"oh shit.... KALAG! DONT KILL STUFF WITHOUT ME!" *breaks into a run*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:08

"But of course"

A squad of dominions are following the sister superior, the sound of chains and incense burners clanking around them mixing with the quiet hiss of their flamers.

"And if you come across in such a manner as to seem aroused around us again and I'll personally see you become a servitor" she says coldly.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:08

They run also.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:09

*the drop pod is wrecked, the main compartment is all that remains, but the door is wedged*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:09

Kalag: *Standing heroically ontop of the land raider* PILOT! DRIVE ME CLOSER! I WANT TO HIT THEM WITH MY AXE

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE SHOULD STOP AND WAIT FOR THE SALAMANDER? ...Mabye a good idea....*He gets back into the land raider as it stops and the front hatch opens*

RAEVEN! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:10

"hahaha, you love it really" *raeven says over his shoulder while running, in a jokey sarcastic manner*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:11

OOC ortus?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:11

jumps in the raider*"comon ladies, hurry up"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:12

"We would rather walk" they blank past him.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:12

Kalag:......*Whispering to raeven in a very quite manner* It is unwise to hit on sisters lest thy want to be the first man to enter orbit without the aid of a orbital shuttle...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:14

We must find out
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:15

OOC: Lilentios, I understood that reference...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:15

"yes. we must."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:16

OOC: Its a meme off the internet
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:17

OOC: I know, I just can't yet post a link
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:17

Lets hearyour ideas then
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

OOC: Also are you guys gonna get to the drop pod or not?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:18

"hey, im a salamander, we can get away with anything"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:18

"I do not know this chapter master. I do no have one yet."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:19

Kalag: Do I have to disperse some imperial justice? (Same as MURICA justice. Flamers and guns...Lots of flamers and guns..)

OOC: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 72f
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:20

*drop pod is still slightly smoking*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:20

So you want me to get some one but dont know how
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:23

"sister! you know im joking right?" *to the sister superior*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:26

"We don't joke*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:27

Kalag: Raeven, your diging yourself a bigger hole, just shut up and enjoy the music *The music is horrible binary cant to him*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next