Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!

Go down 
+5
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Sir BushWookie
Ortus
Gorath
Captain Raeven
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:27

Kalag: Raeven, your diging yourself a bigger hole, just shut up and enjoy the music *The music is horrible binary cant to him*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:29

"you seemed to join in with flamer related humour"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:30

Kalag: *Is to busy enjoying the "Horrible binary cant" Music*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:31

*one of the engines overcooks and explodes not too far from the main compartment*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:32

"Help me gather the information i need"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:32

*They aren't even there yet but they drive off*

Kalag: Hmm...HMMMM...HMMM!!!!...I must consult the tomes of door opening to open this door without ofending the machine spirit *He begins to open the doors by the power of the tomes of drop pod door opening*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

..How??
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:33

*raider arrives* *raeven jumps from the roof and begins to pry open the pod with his axe*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:33

Kalag: STOP IT RAEVEN! YOUR HURTING ITS MACHINE SPIRIT!
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:34

*suddenly the door comes flying off, narrowly missing raeven, and the compartment is filled with smoke inside, obscuring the contents*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:35

"I know you're friendly with at least one of the blackened stars."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:36

Kalag: *Shakes fist at sky* DAMN YOU ALL! THE MACHINE SPIRIT IS HURT!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:36

"My sisters will go inside, we are better suited to this task"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

OOC: Its a drop pod
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:37

* heavy coughing from inside and an assault marin with jetpack crawls out*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:38

OOC: Assault marines with jumpacks can't go inside drop pods, hell, they can't take transport all together unless I am missing something
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:38

*pulls him out, getting him away from the pod*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: oh... I thought it was like a smallish escape pod.

"We need a surgeon and medical supplies here"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:39

*uses psyker powers to find problem* OOC: Fyfian And Graius tell me
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:41

OOC: Well... My chapter can take jetpacks inside drop pods now, because reasons*
IC: *inbetween coughing bouts* Thank you... I was worried I would be stuck in there... where am I?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:42

"that does not matter, are you hurt marine?"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:43

OOC: THE CODEX ASTARTES DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS ACTION
IC: Kalag: Pitiful. If you can not save yourself you are not worth saving. *he salvages the drop pods machine spirit which he stores in a METAL BAWHES then gets back in the land raider*
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:43

I think I'm ok, just a tad shell-shocked... My squad?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:44

"silence kalag! throne damned drop pods are deathtraps"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:44

"you were alone in the pod, they may be spread around the area"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Kalag: Don't make me get my servo arms into bitch slapping mode raeven
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:45

And how will that help...
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:47

No... *stumbles to the wreckage running aroud trying to locate remnants of his squad. He stops lookin when he finds a fourth disembodied head, falling to his knees* No...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:48

"kalag... I'll rip the damned things off, dont even start."
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:49

Semi: Kalag: YOU WAT BLUD ILL BACKHAND YER NAN
IC: Kalag: No, It will happen, just later..when your not expecting it...and stick a tazer on the end for extra shits and giggles
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:51

*stands in front of Raeven* who are you, salamander?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:51

*stands in front of Raeven* who are you, salamander?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

OOC Curious.. why does the guy with the jumpack use a drop pod when he can deep strike?
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

OOC: You'll see...
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:52

OOC Strange...
and gorath you there
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:52

"I am Raven, Captain of the Fourth company "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:53

"get information from him"
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:54

Well met Captain Raeven. I am Veteran sergeant Ixion, of the 1st company of The Angel's Sword. Now where am I?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:57

Will do. Wish me luck... how should I contact you?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:57

"Come and find me. I'll be...around"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 20:58

Ok then.

*leaves room*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:00

you are on (i cant remember) it belongs to that guy *points over shoulder at kalag* the iron paladins
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:02

Charon is on the battlements
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:02

*walks to him*

You seen the guys went out?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:03

Charon: aye.
Back to top Go down
Fyfian And Graius

Fyfian And Graius

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:03

What? How by the emperor did I get here!
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:05

Any idea why?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:05

Kalag: You offended the machine spirit obviously! been harming this poor poor drop pods machine spirit...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

*punches a hole in the pod*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Charon: fraid not
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-06-03, 21:07

Kalag: TO LATE I ALREADY EXTRACTED ITS MACHINE SPIRT. By the way I got that emperor class titan head sent back to mars. they already repaired it and are deploying it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!   Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iron hands successor chapter plotline GO!
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next