Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:41

OOC: Bitches be jealous
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:42

The guardsmen either don't hear you, or turn and get torn apart, blood spraying in all directions as more corpses fall on them, feeding in a gory mess.

The scion steps forward, his high power rifle exploding plagued creatures heads with unnerving accuracy. Bush comes forward with his lasgun and joins in on the firing, seeming to keep back the horde stemming towards you.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:43

We're not gonna be able to hold this position
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:44

Scion: No, but we can hold them off for a while as the others fall back
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:44

Ooc: yeah, and your burning through ammo keeping em back.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:46

OOC: I know
IC: *as they get closer he contiunes to fire as he backs away*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:47

Ooc: roll plz
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:47

OOC: Soz
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 8
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:48

OOC: this could end badly

"Scion start the truck"
*switches to full-auto*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:48

*He push button to start the truck*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

The member 'Lilentos Demethis' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:50

*goes to grab onto the door with his left hand*
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:50

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 14
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

You miss the oncoming hordes, and in panic you run to the truck, opening the door and starting the engine.

Bush can only watch as most of the zombies you felled get back up.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:51

And Bush grabs onto the door.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:51

G2g
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:52

OOC: Im sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my hotshot lasgun
IC: Scion: Keep these emperor dammed things off the truck!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:52

OOC: yay!

Oh fuck!
backbackbackbackback gogogogogogogogo!!!

*fires into the horde*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 19:55

OOC back
and my irl luck is better than my rp luck it seems
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:01

Ooc: gorath, the loading mechanism in your rifle broke.

They come forward in a tide, any shots that hit are like a pebble hitting a lake. And with a thump, they collide with the front of the truck, blood covered hands smearing over the windshield, clawing at it.

Bush and gorath, roll to run or to get into the truck.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:02

OOC alright. dammit
meanwhile IRL I found a tenner on the floor
mine now
heheheh
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:02

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 10
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:03

Ooc: what we're you doing?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:03

OOC walking to the shop to buy milk
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:05

The door is locked, and you scream as zombies take huge bites of flesh from your body.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:05

OOC what I'm fucking dead already? I call bullshit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:06

OOC: run away!!

Oh fuck!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:07

OOC: it bit you, you're not dead yet, roll under the truck

Roll to run away
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:07

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:08

Ooc: your not dead, I was showing how much I appreciate your sarcasm.

The horde come forward. The stench of rotten meat is overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:08

OOC...what sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:09

OOC: it was a misconception. Gor assumed you meant what was he doing when he found the money not what he wanted to do in the RP

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-06-18, 20:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:09

Ooc: I asked which you were doing... And you said you were going to the shop to buy milk... And I was joking.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:10

OOC what? IRL I did go to the shop to buy milk. and then i found a tenner
I assumed you were asking about that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:11

Ooc: but since you call bullshit, I suppose you are right, as always.

The zombie stares at you blankly, and walks off, hitting its head repeatedly on a wall.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:11

Ooc: happy now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

OOOC oh I see the misunderstanding. I didn't see the apostrophe in We're. my bad
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:12

OOC -_- you're gonna be like that again are you?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:12

Ooc: you keep on testing my already broken will, yes, I am.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:13

OOC WTF did I do now? I misread your think and suddenly my character was dead! ffs I misread one thing and suddenly i'm trying to break your will?!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:14

Ooc: misread... more like moaned.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:15

OOC..... well excuse me if I don't think it's very fun to RP as a guy who gets killed within five minutes of showing up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:16

OOC: oh for fuck sake
YOU TWO STOP!
NERUS YOU ARE BEING OVERLY DRAMATIC ABOUT THIS, STOP IT!
GORATH, PLEASE STATE WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO DO AND ROLL
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:18

OOC Thankyou bush
well....lets think
IC he puts away the rifle for now and pulls out his pistol, pointing it at the nearest zombie's head and pulling the trigger
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:18

The member 'Gorath' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd20' : 4
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Ooc: I don't know what your complaining about, I feel like I can't do anything to you anyway. If someone attacks your character, either you'll pull something out of your ass, or complain that it's not fair because you can't win, so what am I supposed to do here... I feel like I'm under constant threat of being attacked verbally... And I can't do anything but be a arse. And I hate being a arse, I'm actually a nice person, but I feel like stabbing my hand when talking to you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:20

OOC ....attacked verbally? pulling something out of my arse? excuse me, name ONE time in one of these ones where we specifically state what equipment they have and all that where I did that? hell my burna boy was getting the shit kicked out of him and did I complain? no! I had him bloody get out a weapon already pre established for him to have and tried to fight back! did I complain he was losing? no!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:22

Ooc: oh, I was talking in general when you rp regularly, sorry. Oh wait, I'm not. And your ork instantly healed anyway, so you kinda did.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:23

OOC ork biology means they heal faster than normal humans. I made one post to that effect that said he had started healing. nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 20:24

Ooc nerus made a joke that went wrong. I laughed my head off while a cancer advert came on... bad timing to check.
Move on now you two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: