Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++

Go down 
+4
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:19

OOC XD
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:19

Ooc: okay, gonna lay some ground rules.

1: no making up shit. If your DM doesn't do it then you shouldn't just say you can. If you go scavenging, you roll and I tell you what you find in the specific area. This goes for other things too.

2: no whining, your character will get beat up; that much is inevitable, you can lose... you can get killed from getting shot, stabbed, poisoned... And such. There ain't gonna be no one to insta heal your character or anything like that.

3: try and have fun. Accept that you could die, your character is mortal after all; and of course you can try and kill each other for food, ammo, and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:22

OOC: I'm good with that
For my characters uniform/rifle he's pretty much a modern day british soldier.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:23

OOC makes sense
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:24

Ooc: so, you guys ok with the rules and everything? Make sure you are completely.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:24

OOC yes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:25

OOC: Yep!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:28

Ooc: also, the more powerful your character, the meaner I can be to them.

And another rule.

4) remember to Rp accurately, if your guy is knee deep in sewage in a pitch black room with a pair of human eyes staring at him from the darkness, and he knows it's not human. He's gonna have to roll not to be paralysed with fear and stuff. Fear will take its toll in this. Your sanity can brake... keep this in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:31

OOC: sweet!
*is not gonna be knee deep in sewage in the dark*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:32

Ooc: alright, you can be the one who gets trapped with the human spider.

...jk... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:32

OOC: -_- there's a reason I chose the bullpup lasgun
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:36

Ooc: it will not save you... nothing can save you! You will be food for the gods! Pawns in my web of lies and deceit which will leave you spiralling into a self conscious state of confusion and terror that you will take a knife to your eye and CARVE OUT YOUR BRAIN THROUGH YOUR EYE SOCKET!! HehhhHahahahehshehshcjfjdndkxnxjcndur
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:39

OOC this is the worst RP ever
of all time
(JK)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:40

Ooc: il make sure you die last.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:42

OOC: *plans on not dying*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:44

OOC so when are we actually starting
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:45

Ooc: when everybody is ready.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:46

OOC: well I'm ready
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:47

OOC asami
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:48

Ooc: just waiting for the ultra derps.

Aka my friends.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 20:48

OOC: well whilst we wait do you wanna mess around on 'it begins'?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 21:54

OOC
Ok, guerilla fighter Rukarz.
44 terran years
Combat rank : Unofficial seargant.

Weapons and gear: Semi-auto rifle, pistol with cracked reflex sight, heavy spiked club, riot shield, improvised armour based around carapace combind with riot gear, forming near full body protection.
4 magazines for the rifle, 2 pistol magazines, basic medi-kit.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:00

OOC and will this involve d20 rolls? cause im so up for that.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:05

OOC: Hotshot lasguns, vox uints, med kits, heard beat sensors

yeah guys

are you even trying? Black tempestus scion awwwaaay!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:05

OOC: HEARRDDD BEEAAATT SESSNOORSOISORS YEAAAAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:06

OOC: I presume so

.....I see your heartbeat sensor and raise you ghost pro/cccccccommmmmmaaaaaaannnddddo!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:08

OOC: But yeah, I will be comrade steve the scion of the..something something something scions who have jet black armour, relitivly new to what the hell I am doing but have some combat experience..Hotshot lasgun with a shank, frag and krak grenades, heart beat sensor and a small vox unit where I can communicate to people in the surrounding mile or so...If we are going by what we agreed on in that campaign we did before, if nerus is DM
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:10

OOC: nerus is DM
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:13

OOC: Thought so, then I pretty much want the same stuff as I had in our custom campaign at billingham then. minus the sniper...Also, why did the guard never think of a hand held lasgun LMG?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:15

OOC: because GW are shit, and it means I'm not allowed to model an l86 LSW
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:17

OOC: Why can I imagine a guardsman running around with it screaming "IMPERIUM. FUCK YEAH, HERE THE SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH, IMPERIUM. FUCK YEAH! Emperorizam is the only answer"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:20

OOC: hahahaha!
Because of GWs newest movie: Arbites: Galaxy Police
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:21

OOC: Co staring judge dredd

as a arbites judge

"I AM THE LAW"

also, and now for something, completly different +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 1460045_187175448139515_447967452_n
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:23

OOC: I WILL BE A ZOMBIE!

Jk. I am going to be a punisher priest. Superhuman agility, immunity to cold, heat resistance (cannot swim in lava), fast healing factor (not immune to sickness or poisons). Are theese okay for you?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh3lkOLTb0ZHIFnXv7cJ0VQ
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:24

OOC:.....my god!
No eviscerator?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:26

OOC: I thought we were doing this actual canon himfae...and I also think that there is only 4 of us allowed to do this if I am correct...otherwise it gets real confusing... me ortus gorath and bushwookie have already ninjad places aswell...But if you are allowed to join, remember, be something in canon...And human...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:28

OOC: hmm you could be a techpriest, power armour equivalent armour, big halberdy wrench thing
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:30

OOC: But you would have to go around praising the machine god..I fail to see why that is a problem

PRAISE THE MACHINE GOD

Toll the great bell once and something
Toll the great bell twice and something
TOLL THE GREAT BELL THRICE AND PRAISE THE HOLY MACHINE GOD

Or however that quote goes
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:35

Fick das scheiBe!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:36

*Roughly translates to*

Fuck that shit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:38

OOC: I guessed
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:41

OOC: yeah, ortus isn't okay with you begin a punishment priest either himfae
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:45

OOC: you can be a plasma toting missionary
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:46

OOC: He went offline..
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:57

OOC: It is Himfea, not Himfae, HIM FEA, HIM F E A
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 22:59

OOC: lilentos has declared you the manly version of faelwen
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 23:01

OOC: Seems so
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 23:03

OOC: what now?
Back to top Go down
Himfea Gaur

Himfea Gaur

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 23:05

OOC: Anyway, I'll skip this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-17, 23:15

OOC: okay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-06-18, 00:08

OOC....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++   +++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

+++transmission Recieved. Engaging Decryption protocol+++
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k...ish... RP-
Jump to: