Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:46

Thought so
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:47

OOC maybe naz
and arken, not much. a krogan in afterlife, and the introduction of a couple of other characters
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:48

"ex turian military like you."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:48

Ooc. Yeah..
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

OOC: And by "krogan in afterlife" you mean "massacre" and by "introduction" you mean a fight where the combatants still have their omni-blades (did those even exist before ME3? Just curious) buried in each others torsos? I assume that's par course for Omega.

Edit: And Nazamroth if you can't summon him with bacon....that's all I've got. I don't know how else to summon him.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:49

Ooc. Thats exactly what happened... Clichè as fuck, right?

Arken, i cant even do other stuff until im done with that plot with him... Speaking of which, when do i bring the hammer down on shodan?

Last edited by Nazamroth on 2014-04-25, 19:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:50

OOC yep. and she don't have omni blades she has poisoned wrist blades like all cabals
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:50

Indeed. So. What happenes now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

"now we go kill some blue suns"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:51

OOC: Alright then...so what to continue with our Quarian characters?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:51

Sounds like just another day at work
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:52

OOC sure arken
IC Meanwhile Celi leads him into afterlife
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:52

Arken, i cant even do other stuff until im done with that plot with him... Speaking of which, when do i bring the hammer down on shodan?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:54

OOC:

@Nazamorth: You can bring it down when her ego will take the most damage. IE: When she's got a few planets under her belt and the Imperials are powerless to stop her.

IC: *Calton follows her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:55

she leads him to an area where they have a good view of an open area of the bar
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:56

Serris: glad you think so
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:56

Ooc ......so....ETA?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:57

OOC: Not sure, Nazamroth. :/ I'll find a way to speed it up. Don't worry.

IC:

Calton: Alright, so are we supposed to sit here until the shooting starts?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:57

Yep..Lets go then
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:58

Celi: yep. *she gets out her omni tool and starts pressing buttons*
---------------------------------
She leads him on
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 19:58

they see a dead blue suns right next to a large krogan
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:00

*He follows and when they are at the point draws whatever weapon is appropriate*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:01

*He reclines against his chair but carefully loosens his rifle from his back.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:02

Celi: here, I've patched your omni tool into the listening device down there. now we can hear what's going on.
--------------------------
she leads them outside afterlife
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:03

*He gets his assault rifle ready then..I guess, and throws some AP ammo on it*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:05

Calton: Alright. *He tunes into the signal of the listening device.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:06

*at which point he sees a group of blue suns, one of which is an officer, all turian, walk into the opening*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:08

OOC: Just a heads up, it sounds like the weather may be getting nasty again so if I disappear it's because heavy rain killed my net again.

IC: *He carefully positions his arm in such a way that it will allow him to quick draw his rifle.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:10

*on the listening device
BSL: (blue suns leader) he'd better not be late. I hate dealing with quarians.
BS1: if he is we'll just waste him sir.
BS2: Quarians always die easy
BSL: true enough, true enough.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:12

the krogan sees the blue suns
???: aye you remember me
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:13

Once more, ive read, watched, seen, did, and mostly played everything good i know of, and am left with immense boredom, which leads to an hour long lieing in the dark and the contemplation of how pointless existence is...and playing with text colors....
...what is existence...
And what defines to be...
Can there be life...
In a programmed virtuality...
Ooooh, i am a god,
I am life - I am creation,
I am a demon,
I am death, - i am termination...
I am perpetual, i am everlasting
Till the end of tiiiime...
For all my wisdom cannot answer
All the questionings of miiiine...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:13

*Calton just rolls his eyes.*

OOC: Didn't Wrex (of all characters) actually say that Quarians are physically stronger than Humans or Turians? I love it when characters (especially in sci-fi like Mass Effect) under estimate someone because of their species. It can be so much fun to watch the results.

Edit: Nazamroth that was....haunting.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:15

OOC Grunt did, and he said Quarians are tougher, possibly because of the suit
IC *at which point a black, armoured quarian round the corner by the blue suns. his right arm is clearly synthetic and is large enough to make a krogan jealous. the view-port on his helmet is in a T-visor shape*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:19

the krogan continues to try to agrivate the blue suns leader
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:23

Ooc. Hey arken. Dont let the heavy rain stop you!
http://m.9gag.com/gag/aNe8Q0b/heavy-rain
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:24

OOC: Ah. That makes some sense, that and the Quarians do have some minor cybernetic enhancements as it is so as far as we know they boost strength and endurance. And um...the descriptions of his arm....It looks disproportionate in my mind! Almost humorously so. Also, net is now fluctuating heavily due to bad weather. May disappear until the storm is over. And Nazamroth........I have no words.

IC: *Calton bites his lip and starts to wonder just what he's gotten himself into.*

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2014-04-25, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:26

BSL: so you finally showed up?
Quarian: I like to make an enterance, also I enjoy aggravating people I don't like
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:27

the krogan gives up and watchs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:29

*Calton just places his hand on the grip of his rifle.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:31

BSL: what do you want anyway?
Quarian: I want you to quit raiding our munitions base. It's really starting to be a nuisance.
BSL: you're the nuisance quarian. you and your whole kind. You damned scavenger.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:32

*Calton is waiting patiently for someone to make the first move. He eyes the Krogan in the corner and starts to wonder what the alien will do once the fighting starts.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:34

Quarian: you shouldn't have said that.
BSL: why not, you filthy pest?
*he lets out an electrical shockwave from the arm, knocking the two blue suns guards to the floor. he then punches the BSL in the stomach. the fist goes through him and out the other side.*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:35

*Calton actually flinches when he sees that.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:37

the krogan sees this and laughs he then moves to a table of blue suns pushes of the dancer then hits it with his hammer killing two of the three sitting at the table
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:38

*This doesn't help alleviate Calton's concern about the Krogan.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:38

Celi: now. *she opens fire on the blue suns*
--------------
Serris: now. *she enters afterlife and opens fire on the blue suns*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:39

the krogan sees the fight go down and joins in hitting anyone in it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:39

*Lilentos does the same, his AP armour easily cutting through the enermy and if something has shields he uses overload on it then sprays em down*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:40

*Calton opens fire on several Blue Suns, killing a few and suppressing several others.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:44

the krogan hits the the floor with his hammer causing people that surround him to get shocked
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:46

the quarian has drawn a rifle and is gunning down the blue suns. they are now surrounded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next