Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:46

the quarian has drawn a rifle and is gunning down the blue suns. they are now surrounded
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:48

*Lilenthos engages combat stims and if there are any left guns them down with even more prescison. And he pulls out his sniper rifle and begins fireing explosive shots at them

BECAUSE THIS SNIPER RIFLE IS CANON!

Whos idea was it to make a sniper which fires explosive rounds anyway?!*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:48

OOC: I'm going to assume that means the Blue Suns are surrounded.

IC: *Calton tosses one of his few grenades into a group of Suns that took shelter behind the bar. The blast kills them.*

OOC Edit: To answer your question about explosive rounds, Hyperion, we have those even today and they date back to WW1 at the earliest so I don't get the surprise about a sniper rifle firing explosive rounds. It's probably just supposed to be the default ammunition load out for that weapon.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2014-04-25, 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:49

OOC correct
IC at which point another krogan charges in, smashing into the blue suns, scattering them
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:50

one of the blue suns nocks into the bigger krogan he sees the other krogan and charges at him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:51

*this krogan is a biotic. the resulting clash sends ALL THE FURNITURE flying*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:51

Calton *to Celi*: Two Krogan!? Do we have a back up plan for that?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:52

Celi: the second one's one of ours
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:52

*Has to side step furniture falling on his head*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:53

he just laughs and hits him with the charged hammer with shock damage
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:53

OOC: I guess
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

Ooc. ....frikkin christian site hosting... I can set it to accept max age as 99999 years, but it refuses to accept dates before jesus was born!
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:54

he uses his biotic powers to create a shield around his head as he headbutts the hammer away
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:54

OOC: Um...Nazamroth...what? o_O

IC:

Calton: Um...good, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:55

before long all the blue suns are dead
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:56

Yep..I was right when I said another day in the office...Blue suns massacared and two krogan are having a head butting fight or something...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:56

*Calton shoots a few just to make sure.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:58

Celi: you did good.
*it seems the blue suns leader is still alive. barely.*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:59

Calton: Thanks. I'm surprised this thing didn't short out on me. *His rifle is an on old and beaten Avenger.* But seriously, two Krogans in one place is asking for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 20:59

*Lilentos starts scavaging a few thermal clips and some credits off the dead peoples bodies*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:02

Celi: *she grabs a Vindicator from one of the dead blue suns* here, take this, should serve you better
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:04

*He takes it, clearly surprised she'd just hand him such a weapon.*

Calton: Erm..thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:06

Celi: well he's not gonna need it anymore is he? *she chuckles as she heads towards the quarian with the robot arm*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:08

Calton: Yeah. *He follows, still a bit in shock.*

OOC: In case it's not obvious, he's just not used to being handed gear. And don't ME weapons have some sort of user-based lock that prevents people from just picking a weapon off a corpse and using it or am I completely wrong on that?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:08

He then smacks the ground nocking down anyone in its radious. He then charges his hammer and raises it while the other krogan is on the ground he also puts his foot on the krogans stomach
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

*Notices that the BS leader is still alive* Whats the plan with him? *Gestures to the BSL*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:10

Calton: I don't know. This wasn't my plan.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:10

OOC: He wasn't specifically talking to him

Was talking to everyone in the room
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:11

OOC *Shrugs* in mass effect 2 and three you can pick up guns at certain points that work fine for you
IC Celi: something wrong?
Serris: that's up to the boss
at which point a biotic blast sends the large krogan flying
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:13

I see. I will just make sure he doesn't crawl away or radio for backup then *He puts a gun to the BSL head and takes away any communication devices. After that he still has the gun pointed to his head and is just watching him incase he makes any moments*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:14

OOC: Curse you lore/gameplay segregation. Anyway, thanks. Didn't expect him to get a Vindicator of all things after his first fight scene in the RP. Also, I'm looking at the ME wiki right now and noticed 2 things. 1) The M-76 Revenant is considered to be an UPGRADE over the Vindicator (um...how? It has lower accuracy and deals far less damage even for an automatic rifle) and 2) The page for the Mattock refuses to load.

IC: *Calton just waits to see how this plays out.*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:15

OOC: Incase you are intrested arken check out the Krysae sniper rifle and the phaeston assault rifle pages, those are the guns of what mah guy has
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:16

the quarian approaches calton. I should note he has a carnifex pistol in one hand and a claymore shotgun in the other
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:17

OOC: I think Cali (one of Gorath's Quarians) also has a Phaeston.

IC:

Calton: Erm...Can't say I was expecting you to punch a guy through his torso.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:18

Quarian: he brought it upon himself. I have no problem with Turians, but racists I can't stand.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:19

The krogan gets back up and charges through the rest of the group and uses all of his force and weight and headbutts the krogan
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:20

the krogan does likewise, amplifying it with his biotic ablilities
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:22

Calton: Erm right...we may want to get those Krogan under control.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:23

Quarian: let them have their fun. they're not hurting anyone but eachother for now.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:24

Calton: I'll be sure to be away from here when the place comes crashing down then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:25

Quarian: smart. So my little sister roped you into helping us out eh?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:25

Calton: Your....little sister?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:26

Quarian: you Didn't tell her Celi?
Celi: *shrugs* sorry Kharr, didn't think it was important
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:28

They both crash and get nocked out
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:28

Well..That solves the krogan problem...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:29

Calton: It's fine, and yeah, she convinced to me help.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:30

Kharr: well *he offers his hand to shake* glad to have your help
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:30

Semi: WHAT ABOUT ME! *Cries out of not getting any recognition*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:32

OOC: I'm sure your turkey will get something out of this Hyperion.

IC:

Calton: I think you and your sister did most of the work. I blew up a perfectly good bar. *Shakes his hand.*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:33

OOC: Atleast he has a cool sniper rifle!

And jump jets
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 21:34

Kharr: might I ask, what's a quarian doing all the way out here? that isn't part of my group. you on pilgrimage? you look about that age
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next