Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:07

Calton: I hope it stays that way for you then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:08

Celi: yeah. anyway lets get aboard. be warned, it isn't exactly 'conventional' inside
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:12

Calton: Alright...? *He follows her.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:13

they get into a shuttle and land on the collector vessel. on board they are greeted by a pair of geth shock troopers
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:15

*Calton's clearly a bit tense about this but it may have more to do with actually meeting Geth for the first time rather than a generational fear of them.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:16

Geth: greetings Creator Celi. We are pleased to see your mission was successful.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:17

*Calton keeps his mouth shut. He doesn't want to sound like an idiot or make a horrible gaffe.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:19

Celi: thanks Snipes.
Geth: We have not encountered this creator before. we assume he is friendly.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:20

Calton: Erm...yeah, you don't have to worry about me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:21

Geth: we are pleased to make your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:25

Calton: Um, thanks?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:27

Geth: your answer seems uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:30

Calton: I've just never interacted with a Geth before and I'm trying to keep my tongue in my mouth so I don't accidentally say something to offend you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:31

Geth: we are not easily offended, creator.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:32

Calton: The galaxy could learn a lot from you then.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:33

jakaar: sounds good so this is your HQ
----------------
after searching the area they had not found the leader
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:34

Geth: we thank you for the compliment.
---------------
Kharr: yep. big aint it?
--------------------
"damn it..."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:37

Calton: This ship is uh....*looks at the almost organic nature of the place* It's something.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:39

Celi: to say the least. takes some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:41

Calton: It...almost looks alive.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:43

Celi: you shoulda seen the guys who owned it before us. friggin weird. bigass bug things
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:44

Calton: "Bug-things"? Please tell me they didn't look like Rachni.

OOC: I see Calton isn't the only Quarian who has picked up some Human mannerisms and behavior. XD
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:45

OOC quite
IC Celi: no they're humanoid. but they have bug wings and four eyes...and no other facial features
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:46

Jakaar: I like it so when are we going to illium?
------------------------
titan: lets get back to the base
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:47

Calton: That's unsettling. I'm surprised the Asari haven't tried to send a fist contact package through the relay.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:48

Kharr: soon, once we've re-supplied
----------------------
"right"
---------------
Celi: not easy when the omega 4 relay is in the terminus right next to omega
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:50

Calton: True, but since when have the Asari really cared about boundaries?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:52

Celi: since leaving those boundaries gets their ships attacked
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:54

Calton: *Sardonic laughter* I guess that true. So long as their lives are not at risk the Asari will try to "befriend" anyone.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:55

Celi also laughs. the geth just stand there
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 00:59

jakaar: im ready whenever you are
===========
they get back to the base and cathy is sharpening her blade and titan is polishing his m99 saber
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:01

Calton: Look, I'll take a shuttle to Illium and we'll go our separate ways from there. Good luck with those former N-7. You'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:03

Celi: leaving so soon?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:04

Calton: I don't want to take up space around here or use your supplies without having earned it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:07

Celi: you earned it when you helped us against the blue suns. hell if you asked now Kharr would certainly let you stay with us.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:13

Calton: I....like I said, I like to work alone most of the time so unless he's okay with having individual operatives out there I don't think signing on is for me just yet.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:15

jakaar is waiting for when they leave
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:17

Celi: oh he's fine with that. that's what our drell members do most of the time.
---------------------
Serris: so you like the ship?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:19

Calton: *Rubs the "chin" of his helmet* Having a stable pay check would be nice. Honestly, if I could still work alone that would be more than acceptable.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:23

Celi: hey, everyone here works in whatever way they do best
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:26

Calton: Then....where would your brother be now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:27

Celi: probably headed for the bridge
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:31

Jakaar looks at her
Jakaar: i like it its unique
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:31

Serris: yeah. kinda creepy though
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:33

Calton: Lead the way then.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:34

she does so
they run into Kharr on the bridge
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:36

Jakaar: i could agree oh and sorry for grabbing you by the throat just was seeing how thick your head was
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:36

*Calton nervously approaches him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:37

Kharr: Calton, what can I do for you?
----------------
Serris:...odd thing to do
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:42

Calton: Um...I'm wondering if you've got a role I could fill in your organization.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-04-27, 01:42

Kharr: my friend, we've always got room for more quarians
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next