Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:25

OOC no but they're tiny and hard to kill cause they're hard to hit
like the size of a cat
IC Celi: wanted to make sure no one killed you on your way out
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:28

OOC: So they're killer lemurs basically......Tuchanka sounds a lot like Catachan Version 2.0! Now with possibility for Reaper Monkeys! Wait....since there's the theory (albeit, one that, despite being interesting, has flaws that would have to be addressed and I'm not sure could) about ME taking place during the Dark Age of Technology (perhaps...the start of it?)....Suddenly the Emperor's decree against the creation of robots/synthetics takes a new turn....

IC:

Calton: Erm...Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:29

OOC oh
my
money
IC Celi: so what do you think happened?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:30

*Meanwhile back at the bar*

Shit
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:30

The large krogan then walks up to the quarian with the robot arm and hands him a drink with a straw in it
???: here on me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:31

Kharr: my thanks but I probably cannot drink it. Dextro DNA and whatnot
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:31

OOC: Yeah.....

IC:

Calton: Either one of the bigger gangs or leftover Blue Suns.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:32

*Lilentos goes to leave the bar*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:32

OOC hey wanna see what would happen if you crosssed dragon age and mass effect?
IC Celi: blood pack maybe?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:33

OOC: That......My intrigue and my fear are fighting.

IC:

Calton: Are they on Omega?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:34

???: realy all well
He hands it to the cebal
???: who are you by the way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:35

Celi: you haven't been out here long have you? everything here is controlled by three gangs, blue suns, eclipse and blood pack. Eclipse are mostly salarian and asari with some humans, blue suns are mostly turian and batarian with some human, and blood pack are entirely krogan and vorcha.
OOC put it this way
this is joker and the normandy
Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 Jokerandnormando_zpsf4f5f1f8
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:36

Kharr: Kharr'Torro Vas Dracan, leader of the Dark Void merc company
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:37

Calton:..........This is the last time I come to Omega......

OOC: That's silly and awesome at the same time!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:37

*Lilentos walks in about 5 miniutes later* Hey! Kharr! Whats our docking bay number *When he turns to look at lilentos he sees he has a few suspicious looking fairly large explosives*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:38

Celi: I don't just mean Omega. this whole sector of space is infested with them. if anything Omega's the safest part. Here at lest Aria keeps them in check
OOC Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 LegionandEDI_zpse41f301b
Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 Mordinandtali
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:40

OOC: Again, silly and awesome at the same time. Shouldn't Tali have a crossbow or bow as well though being a rouge (and rouge subclass, duelist from the look of it)?

IC:

Calton:...........Every where I go I'm surrounded by idiots. What trade captain thinks its a good idea to come out here knowing that?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:42

OOC *shrugs* never played dragon age
Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 Wrexandgrunt-1
Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 Garrusandthanesmall-1
IC Celi shrugs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:44

OOC: You may like Origins (I have to pick it back up! I got like 15 hours in with my Human character and I have a Dwarf that I need to pick back up as well...). If you have the funds, you can get the Ultimate Edition through Steam (it has all the DLC so you won't have to worry about EA micro-transaction crap but just log into your Origin account just in case). I heard Dragon Age 2 sucked though.

IC:

Calton: *Sighs* Look, I hate to ask but can you at least point me to a reliable transport ship, preferably one where I won't have to hide in a cargo hold?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:45

Celi: you can have a lift with us. we're leaving later today
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:46

Kharr: 7264
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:49

Okay..Not gonna ask about the nuclear bombs I am carrying around? Probably better you didn't...*He anyone could recognize these bombs, they would know that they are the most effective bomb in the universe which is easily portable. And it is rare to have 1 but this guy has 3*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:49

Calton: Um, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:50

Kharr: none of my business really
-----------------
Celi: *smiles under ze helmet* no problem
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:51

Nope, just hope you have a nuclear proof room on your ship *He goes and drops them off then comes back and gets a drink which he can drink*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:51

Calton: Well, lead the way then. I have a feeling the rest of this day is going to be Deja'Vu.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Celi: right this way then *she moves out*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:53

*He follows.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:53

???: im jakaar krogeth ex warlord of the un'shingiri
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:54

she leads him through the districts of omega towards the docking area. on the way they see a few merc-based skirmishes, involving the big three groups
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:54

Kharr: you're surprisingly friendly for an ex warlord
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:55

Calton: I'm surprised this place isn't a debris field by now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:56

Celi: aria stops that from happening. and no one f*cks with Aria T'loak
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:56

Calton: And who would Aria T'loak be?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:57

Celi: she's an asari. and all of omega is hers. the gangs here all follow her orders if she gives them any. hell I've even heard it said that she 'is' omega
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:59

Calton: That last part is....unnerving.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:00

Celi: yeah. she's usually in afterlife, in her own little private suite
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:02

Calton: I'm not going to bother asking how she keeps this place under control then...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:03

Celi: best not.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:03

Calton: I got that much.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:04

Celi: I'm just gonna go get something from the markets
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:08

Calton: Need backup?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:08

Celi: would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:10

Calton: Then I'll make sure no one tries to pick pocket you or anything.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:10

Celi: thanks *she heads to the markets*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:11

*Calton follows.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:12

they go past the usual omega stuff
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:13

*Calton is keeping a careful vigil.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:15

she goes up to a volus arms dealder
Celi: hey Vonn, got any new pistols?
Vonn: why yes. I have a couple of new shipments, with some things you will enjoy
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:16

*Calton is still keeping his eyes open.*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:16

OOC: barla vonn?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next