Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:25

Good. Used to be a the demolitionist in my old squad, so if you need anything blowing up im your man
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:26

OOC: Hm. Meh. From what I know of Omega every step is trouble.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:27

Kharr eyes him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:27

OOC yeah that's true arken
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:32

Right..So what now then?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:35

He gently lifts up the female turian by the neck moving head around examining her nocks on her head to see how thick her head is
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:36

before he can she knocks him back with a biotic blast
Serris: mind f*cking off?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:38

It barely moves him
He laughs
???: i like you kid
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:39

the other krogan walks up to him
"Drop her. now."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:39

OOC: Just so you guys know, I'm watching the new Minecraft LP (EPISODE 100!) from Achievement Hunter so if I disappear...yeah, assume it's because of that.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

*Lilentos has his hand on his assault rifle should he need it*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:42

He puts her down gently and pats her on the head Then looks at the other krogan
???: best fight ive had in a long time wanna drink
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:43

???: sure
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:47

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reaperdrellhanar-4
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:48

*He goes over to serris*
Well...That was odd...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:48

serris just shrugs
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:51

Indeed...So is there anything else I need to know about this merc band?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:51

Serris: you'd better not have any hatred of a particular race. cause they're pretty much all in there
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:53

OOC: Gorath...what the....is that a huskified Hanar!?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:54

I see...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:55

OOC no it's a huskified drell fused to a huskified hanar. it's a hybrid like a brute
this is a huskified hanar
Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reaperhanar-3

IC Serris: problem?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:56

He walks back over to the bar and sits
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:57

OOC: Dear God....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:59

OOC yeah this guy did a load of fanart for reaper-ified things we never saw
Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reaper_krogan-1

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reaperquarian-1

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reapervolus1
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 22:59

No.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Serris: good
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:01

OOC: except reaper quarians can't happen, as I do quote harbinger

"Quarian, considered due to cybernetic augmentations, weak immune system to debilitating"

IC: Agreed, I would hate to end up like that unlucky sod over there *Gestures to the BSL*

Anything else?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:02

The krogan takes off his helmet revealing his white face red eyes and heavey scars
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:03

OOC hyp I think that's just why they didn't use them to make a reaper out of like they did humans
IC Serris: not much really. do your job, get paid well
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:05

OOC: Hanar strike me as....not particularly good for combat regardless of what you do to them. They're jellyfish...The Reaper Krogan is....is that a flamethrower (plasmathrower?)? Reaper Volus....is it holding a detonator? As for the Reaper Quarian...I was thinking about what Quarian husks would be like the other day....I came up with something...very different. Especially with the fact the head is still attached to the body by something that's not easily shot off...Also, seriously? Their immune system means they can't make a Reaper out of them? What's the logic in that!?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:05

The frightened waiter brings them drinks
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:07

Sounds good. I have a question though. What exactly do you do in the band?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:07

OOC hanar *shrugs*
Krogan: yes it is
Volus: yeah he designed them to be suicide bombers
Quarian: note the two combat drones in the background
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:08

the krogan takes one
Serris: I'm the captain of our turian forces
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:10

Ah, right..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:10

Serris: something wrong?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:12

OOC: The combat drones would concern me less than the arm cannon....but once the things barriers are down that spindly neck and exposed spine would easily be severed. Also, seriously, how does their weak immune system make them a poor choice for anything other than huskification!? How does that make sense? And yeah....I pretty much thought up 3 separate ideas for Quarian husks.

1) Techno-zombies like regular Human husks but more durable and with better barriers, they're also more agile.

2) Marauder-like in sense they still retain the intelligence to use ranged weapons and use squad tactics but are not as durable as actual Marauders.

3) A....hunter-killer husk type. I know Grunt said in-game that Quarians are stronger than Humans and Turians but to me they also seem to have agility that's fairly above average for the rest of the galactic races.......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:13

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reaperelcore-9

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reapersalarian-1

Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reapervorcha-2
OOC and fair enough arken
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:13

The large krogan waves for them all to come over
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:14

Nothing at all. Was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:14

Kharr looks over at the krogan
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:16

OOC: Wait...Elcor and Vorcha I get (Oh God.....as if Vorcha weren't bad enough already!!!) but....What's the benefit of huskifying Salarians?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:16

OOC: Salarians insufficent lifespan, fragile genetic structure

Im full of harbinger quotes today

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:18

OOC Agility arken
agility
Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reaperdrell1-1
Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reaperyagh-1
Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reapervoluselcorhybrid2-1
Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reaperasarisalarian-5
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:19

OOC: These are just husks though. The full Reapers themselves were the ships and a few other forms and.......Seriously? GOD DAMN IT EA!!! WHY DID YOU RUSH ME3!?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:20

OOC and now
my three favorite
Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reapervarren-4
Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 Reaperpyjak-2
Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 ReaperThresherMaw-6
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:22

OOC: I thought Reapers only huskified sentient lifeforms? And I don't remember the Pyjak but....HUSKIFIED THRESHER MAW!?  Shocked 

Let's move away from this topic....

IC: *Calton makes his way back to the trade ship...only to find it trashed.*

Calton *sarcastically*: That figures.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:23

OOC pyjaks are tiny monkeys you see in ME2 and 3
like on tuchanka
and yes that thresher maw is terrifying
IC Celi: *Behind him* Keelah, what happened?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:23

OOC: My favrioute..The pyjak...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:25

OOC: The Krogans had MONKEYS on their homeworld? Well.....it's Tuchanka (or however it's spelled...) so I assume they were incredibly dangerous.

IC:

Calton *turning around in shock*: GAH! What....You followed me!?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2014-04-25, 23:25

OOC no but they're tiny and hard to kill cause they're hard to hit
like the size of a cat
IC Celi: wanted to make sure no one killed you on your way out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next