Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:16

OOC: barla vonn?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:17

Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:21

Jakaar: i only respect warriors
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:22

Kharr: is that so? *he chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:30

OOC: Sorry, didn't see the new page.

IC:

*Calton is still keeping watch.*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:33

OOC: I think I killed gor on steam with my advanced rememberance of harbinger quotes

Comrade kitten: Human, viable possibility, impressive genetic malubility
Comrade kitten: Human viable possibility, aggression factor useful if controled
Comrade kitten: Human viable possibility, great biotic potential
Comrade kitten: Human viable possibility, if emotional drives are subjecated
Comrade kitten: Human viable possibility, impressive technical potential
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:34

OOC: The member list says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:35

Vonn: we have a grenade pistol designed by Salarian STG, a hand cannon designed by the blood pack, and a multi purpose alliance pistol with laser sight
Celi: Calton, what do you think, which should I choose?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:37

he grabs out his hand to shake it
but yeah after I lost my throne I was exiled
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:37

Kharr: so you're an exile aswell *he shakes it with the robo hand*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:40

Calton: Huh? Oh, um....Personally, I prefer a balanced approached if I'm forced to fall back on a pistol. A grenade pistol is...well, at close range I don't want my pistol firing grenades. Hand cannons are a mixed bag at best. They're powerful and accurate but only if you can control the recoil. Finally, the Blood Pack and Salarian weapons have really tiny magazines if you're using thermal clips. *To Vonn* These use thermal clips, right?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:41

OOC: Asari, reliance on alien species for reproduction, shows genetic weakness
Geth an annoyance limited utility
Krogan sterelized race, potential wasted
Salarian insufficent lifespan, fragile genetic strucutre
Drell insufficent numbers
Quarians, considered to to cybernetic augmentations, weak immune system to debilitating
Turian you are considered...To primative
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:41

Vonn: of course. the Hand cannon is however powerful enough that many in the blood pack attach a scope to it and use it as a lightweight sniper rifle
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:43

OOC: ACTUALLY GUYS

Weapons in ME1 didn't use thermal clips they had cooler in em, think of it as the m7 avenger from citadel DLC or whatever it is where you have to tap x to cool it? They were all like that
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:45

OOC: Also, me and gor decided that if harbinger is ever brought into this RP I should control him. I remember most of his quotes
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:46

OOC: Wait...The Turians were considered to primitive!? Oh my...that's just dripping with irony! XD Also, I know that Hyperion but I think thermal clips were around prior to ME1, they just weren't widely used.

IC:

Calton: That's...interesting but a good portion of the Blood Pack are Krogan. You'd need to be immensely strong to perform any sort of sniping with this weapon and the only way a non-Krogan could do that is by intense physical training. If you're going to have a good weapon of last resort you want it to be easy to use. I'd rather not have to spend hours every day training my muscle system and pumping myself full of genemods to be able to use this thing. Plus it's got to have a small clip size and that could be a problem.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2014-04-26, 00:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:48

Vonn: meanwhile the scorion's grenades stick to the target before detonating a few moments later. it is highly accurate and highly deadly.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:49

Calton: How much of a blast radius do the grenades have?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:51

OOC btw the description of the hand cannon is how it's used by a lot of players in ME3. it is one shot per clip but with the right upgrades is better than the default pistol
IC Vonn: about two foot radius. if the grenades are fired at a surface rather than a foe they will not detonate unless an enemy comes within its proximity, like a proximity mine.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:55

OOC: Hm.......Well, she asked for Calton's opinion so she's getting it.

IC:

Calton: A two foot blast radius...yeah, that's not good if you have to pull a close-range quick draw.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:57

OOC I know
IC Vonn: it can however be combined with ammunition types to be more effective, such as incendiary ammunition to set the foe alight instantly before detonating a moment later
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 00:59

Calton: The blast radius is still worrisome.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:00

Vonn: a fair point. The Phalanx is a more conventional pistol, higher damage than a predator and lower than a carnifex. it does however have a higher capacity and a laser sight built in.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:02

Calton: Which is why I prefer a balanced approach to my last resort weapon. It's got a good balance between power, capacity, and accuracy and those are crucial if your pistol is all you have left to improve your chances of survival.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:05

Jakaar: yeah after I was exiled I traveled from place to place looking for fights the blue suns know me as great white
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:07

Celi: looks like my choice has been made then
---------------------------------
Kharr: I can see why
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:08

Calton: Okay.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:11

she buys that pistol
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:13

OOC: I'm assuming that means she bought the M-5.

IC:

Calton: I'm glad I could help you with that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:14

OOC yep
IC Celi: thanks. come on, lets get to the docks
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:15

Calton: Then let's get moving.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:17

jakaar : so you hiring?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:25

she nods and does so
------------------------
Kharr: that I am
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:25

*He follows her.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:27

well then you got yourself a krogan but be warned I don't like salarians that much I can tolerate them but I cant be around them for to long
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:29

Kharr: I'll keep it in mind
-----------------
she leads him to the hangar, where there is a shuttle waiting
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:29

*I assume they board it.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

they do and it flies off. it docks with a stolen Turian Cruiser
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:30

Calton: I'm guessing the turkeys didn't just hand this over to you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:31

Celi: yeah. lets just say we've become good with boarding missions
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:32

jakaar:ill work for free as long as you supply me and I get to fight
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:33

Calton: I'll take your word for it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:35

Kharr: *surprised* really?
-------------
she chuckles as they dock
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:36

jakaar: I just want a fight so yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:36

Kharr: I can guarantee fighting will be involved
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:37

Calton: So......is this the only ship you have or is it just the one you brought with you to Omega?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:37

jakaar: that's enough payment for me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:38

Celi: the latter
------------
Kharr: then welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:40

Calton: *Whistles* I thought your brother said only thirty others left with him. You need a good sized crew to run a ship this big.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:40

Celi: only thirty quarians yeah. thing is we've grown. a lot. We've got members now from just about every species out there
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:41

jakaar: do you have ammo for this
he grabs out a m99 saber
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next