Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:41

jakaar: do you have ammo for this
he grabs out a m99 saber
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:42

Kharr: of course, you just need some thermal clips. I'm sure these blue suns don't need theirs anymore. one of the rules of the Dark Void. you keep what you loot.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:43

Calton: That's....impressive.

OOC: Is it just me or has no one picked up on Calton's constant use of....less than kind descriptions of Turians? Just about every time he's talked about them he hasn't used the proper name of their species.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:45

OOC well Kharr picked up on it
IC Celi: everyone needs to make a living, and killing things is the thing most people are skilled at out here. plus diversity gives us tactical options
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:46

OOC: That...wasn't obvious. If he's meant to be hard to read then good job.  Smile 

IC:

Calton: How so?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:46

jakaar: I like it but I don't get along to well with salarians after what they did i don't think ill trust 'em at first but ill tolerate 'em
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:48

OOC precsiselly arken
IC Kharr: everyone has their grudges.
-------------------------------
Celi: every species has their strengths, and weaknesses. Salarians are smart, so we use them as planners. Turians, krogan and batarians are good frontline troops, same with vorcha. Quarians like us are good engineers, ect ect. combining them gives us strength in all fields of war.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:50

Calton: Vorcha? How did you get Vorcha of all species to work with you so readily?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:50

Celi: good pay and racial tolerance
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:51

jakaar so you going to show me your hq
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:51

Calton: I guess those are as good a motivator as any.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:52

Kharr: our HQ is far from omega. we leave to go there in about an hour
-------------------------
Celi: especially when most places they go they're just treated as vermin.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:53

Calton: Fair point.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:53

Celi: yeah. to be honest it's not much better than how Quarians are treated in most places.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:54

jakaar: then show me to the ship
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:55

Kharr: right this way. *he heads to the docks*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:55

Calton: So I've heard.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:56

he follows the blood pact staring at jakaar being the biggest krogan on the station
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:57

Celi: yeah. it's prejudices like that which got my older sister killed.
-------------------
he heads to the docks where a shuttle is waiting
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:58

Calton: I.....Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:58

Celi: it's fine. it was a while ago now, the pain is passed
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:59

jakaar ducks to get in the door
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 01:59

Calton:.........That's good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:00

the others, including the other krogan, also board
-----------------
Celi: thanks anyway *the shuttle docks with the cruiser*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:00

*He follows her onto the cruiser.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:01

they are greeted by a few black armoured guards, mostly human, asari and batarian
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:02

jakaar looks at the cabal
jakaal: i bet your blades don't even scratch me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:02

she shrugs
"Not like I'm gonna try."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:03

jakaal: i bet my m99 saber that you cant
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:04

"Nah. I don't need a saber. don't use rifles."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:04

jakaar: then ill pay you 10000 credits
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

*Calton holds his tongue and decides to let Cali do the talking.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:05

"oh really?"
---------------
they just salute and stand aside
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:06

he grabs out the credits
jakaar: yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:06

.....*She stabs*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:07

the blade breaks on contact
jakaar: heres 5000 for trying
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:07

*He follows her past them.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:08

"why am I not surprised" she chuckles and takes the credits
----------------------------------
Celi: careful of the debris. had a bit of a skirmish with CAT6 last week. still haven't finished cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:10

Calton: CAT6?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:11

he laughs as well
jakaar: im jakaar by the way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:12

Celi: *chuckles* you really haven't been out here long have you? they're a human merc group, all ex-alliance. the name comes from 'category six', meaning Dishonourable discharge from the alliance military. they're known for their members having a history of criminal records and steroid abuse.
-----------------------
"I'm Serris"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:14

Calton: The Alliance genemods its troops and they don't expect some to go overboard with such things?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:15

Celi: I dunno, probably. these guys are harder to fight than most though, what with them all having standard military training and organisation. most of 'em use combat drones too
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:17

Calton: So despite being dishonorably discharged they're still some of the most competent mercenaries around.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:18

jakaar: nice to meet you serris we should spare sometime so i could practice faster targets and you can practice heavy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:18

Celi: yep. also at least one in five has one of these it seems *she picks up an M-99 Sabre from one of the bodies* where the hell they get so many of a gun that has to be custom made for the user is beyond me.
-----------------
Serris: sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:19

Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 CAT6

for those who don't know these are CAT6 mercs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:20

Calton: A good gunsmith can produce a quality weapon in a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:21

Celi: true enough
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:23

jakaar: well then do you want to show me around
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-04-26, 02:23

Serris: sure *the shuttle docks with the turian cruiser they nicked* but this isn't our HQ. not yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next