Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Space Marine

Go down 
+4
Himfea Gaur
Sir BushWookie
Gorath
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Space Marine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:39

Yeah, no, exterminatus the planet and the system.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:40

yeah
good idea
destroy all these valuable, so old no one knows how to make them if they get destroyed, imperial factories
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:42

As long as the orks don't win.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:43

Seriously, the imperium is wasting so much manpower on a single planet, when there is quite clearly a problem at the eye of terror.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:43

Actually
Yes people do know how to make imperial factories

The mechanicus never delete anything
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:45

not some of the ones on armageddon hyp
and you'd be surprised how close armageddon and cadia are to eachother. if one falls, then whatever destroyed it is gonna likely end up attacking the other. 
also exterminatis isn't an option at this point, for reasons i've explained before
put simply, the exterminatus fleet, at best, would be unable to perform sustained orbital bombardment
at worst the entire fleet would be wiped out
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:47

Exactly.

Armageddon is a horrid place anyway.

Kill all the orks.

Get the space marines out, along with the essential forces who are actually going to be able to fight off chaos marines in the future (sorry steel legion, and guard) then just viral bomb it and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:47

did you just see my post? too many ork ships. any form of sustained orbital bombardment isn't possible at this point
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:48

Or what would be great, leave cadia, let the chaos,legions through, to hit this apparently godlike force of orks.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:48

um...wot?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

Let them kill eachother, then go and mop up the survivors.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:49

Win win.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:49

.............that's actually not a bad idea
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:51

GG
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:53

Yeah, although, the orks would get owned pretty quickly.

At least it would be a good speedbump.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:55

depends if orkimedes finishes his invention or not
if he does, ghaz can just return to armageddon in an eyeblink and krump deze pointy gitz
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:56

Ooc:.... eeeh, I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:56

I don't even know who orkemdis is
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:57

Ooc: a smart ork
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:58

oh
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:59

The originality of that naming though
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 19:59

he'z ghaz's personal big mek
doesn't have rules
but all the relics in the ghaz supplement were invented by him

and to be fair considering how cleva ghaz is, and how well he established a foothold on armageddon....lets just say if the chaos forces from cadia did fight them on armageddon, it'd be a damn close one
and that's not including the tactical incompetence of lord topknot
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:02

Ghaz would be crushed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:03

yeah....no. not crushed
if nothing else his rok based deployment made sure of that

thousands and thousands of heavily fortified ork forts, with built in tellyporta arrays to ferry more troops down from orbit constantly
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:04

*turned to vapour by a constant stream of chaos legions*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:06

yeah
lord topknot would fuck that up, no doubt
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:07

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:07

Lord topknot? who the fuck
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

abbadon, spike
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:08

Oh yeh
Abaddon

Really
He would fuck that up

REALLLLYYYYYY...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:11

Yeah
He is actually misjudged as a character; he's actually really devious and clever.
He would crush anything in his way, that's why he's gonna smash through with the 13th black crusade.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:11

yeah
i mean i'll defend abbadon usually, just not against ghaz
and i'm not saying ghaz is unbeatable
take the better generals of most armies and you could outsmart him
creed, papa smurf, eldrad etc.
but lord topknot? no. Ghaz can outsmart and out fight him
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:18

Ghaz is incompetent.

It's not like his entire invasion of the second war was halted by a bunch of civilians trained by a single commisar.

For weeks, and failed... every time.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:22

actually he isn't
let me give you an example
back on his homeworld of urk, he was goin about unitin da clanz, when he hit a snag. a particurlar clan of bad moonz he had to battle. 

here's the situation simplified
ghaz had a mostly infantry based army which outnumbered the bad moonz by a lot

but the bad moonz army was based around a very large number of fast moving vehicles with heavy firepower, mostly battlewagons

long story short, ghaz outnumbers the bad moonz, but they outmanouver and outgun him
tell me, were you the commander what would you do to win this fight?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:47

Ooc: for what side?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:48

for ghaz's side
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 20:52

Guerrilla warfare, wait until nightfall, hit the enemy while they are unaware, then go before they have time to react.

Rinse and repeat.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 21:02

good thinking
ghaz's plan?
A) use kommandos. blow up the refueling stations
B) after making sure the wind was blowing the right way he set fire to a nearby settlement. the smoke covered the battlefield so the bad moons couldnt see his boyz until it was too late
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 21:04

"What does the letter say...
*in a mocking voice*
Oh mighty reclusiarch."
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 21:14

Ooc: m8 reclusiarch get rekked.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 21:17

"Apparently the chapter master wants me to judge you worthy of training the recruits"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 21:29

"Then do so."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 21:36

"I am"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 21:38

"And are you decided"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 22:22

*walks onto the bridge, rolling the pistol over in his hands*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 22:23

OOC yo raeven
wants to continues with secret of the broken spire
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 22:35

Ooc: I haven't been a part of that for a long ass time tbh, I'd probably have to roll a new char
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-28, 22:41

why would ye?
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 07:54

"Well, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 12:49

who's here?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-09-29, 13:13

Me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Marine   Space Marine - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Marine
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next