Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Slay a Xenos

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:01

OOc or better yet are there any blade storm traps (a land mine that when steped on jump up and releaces several ropes of razor wire then beguin to spin at high speeds cutting anything stuck in the trap severly)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:02

Ooc: that's a bit extravagant.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:03

*A single Valkyrie appears from orbit carrying a red and gold vehicle of some description*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:03

OOC: we have a pit full of promethium
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:04

Captain Raeven wrote:
OOC: we have a pit full of promethium
add reinforced spikes so they get impales as they burn
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:04

Eli looks at it.

Ooc: we do?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:05

OOC: What the hell would be the point

Infact that would be bad, theres a offchance that one of the blades can go our and hit one of our own guys considering how close the mines are to our guys

and whos to say we have all these metal spikes n shit

I mean, the mechanicum got nearly everything

They ain't gonna give you non of it though
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:05

listining to this right now
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

OOC: does anyone have a flammenwerfer......flamethrower ¿
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:06

OOC: Im a salamander, do you even need to ask????
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:07

OOC my lancer has a plasma cannon i think but i can add a flame thrower probably
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:07

Ooc: what we could do is make loads of molotov cocktails, and use em in case we have to fall back into the city.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:08

OOC: We have skitarii

Of course we have flammenwaffers

I mean, I have a lightning cannon aswell as a twin linked rad cleasner (Gun which shoots radiation I think)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:08

OOC: ONE MUST HAVE A GERMAN ACCENT!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:09

OOC: everyone run down all of your troops/ main char's equipment
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:10

OOC: I don't have a main character

I got 3

Wait

3 sides on a triangle

KFC has 3 letters in it

Does this mean that KFC is illuminati?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:10

cow-man wrote:
Ooc: what we could do is make loads of molotov cocktails, and use em in case we have to fall back into the city.
karoseen woorks better then alchohol for thoes so if need be use the booze but preferably you want to use gas or some other oil based flamable liquid....i recomend napalm
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:11

Lilentos Demethis wrote:
OOC: I don't have a main character

I got 3

Wait

3 sides on a triangle

KFC has 3 letters in it

Does this mean that KFC is illuminati?
it means they have tasty food for slightly overpriced prices but i doubt they are illuminati
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:13

Ooc: flesh eaters.

Captain Eli.
Eviscerator, bolt pistol, lots of knives of varying size, lethal armour, frag and krak grenades.
Squad Grendlin, with plasma gun.
Squad Erelyin, with heavy bolter and flamer
Assault squad Invictus, with bolt pistols and chainsaws.

All those squads have 10 men.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:14

OOC: my stuff is
7 Tactical Squads
2 Assault Squads
3 Devastator Squads
2Dreadnoughts
10 Rhinos
10 Bikes
15 Land Speeders
(in orbit)
2 predators
1 predator annihilator
4 razorbacks
1 Land raider

(Raeven's gear)
Power axe
mark 8 power armor
power fist with a stormbolter
flamer
psyker
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:15

my guy pilots a lancer class knight so it has a lance, which can shoot a medium power energy blast with high fire rate, and shield, which while can't be used to protect your rear like other knight shields, is better in melee (straight from gor)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:17

Ooc: do salamanders have abnormally large companies?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:19

Mymirdon secutor Halpax

Power axe
Several varied heavy weapons
Servo harness with even more heavy weapons
Aswell as all the concealed weapons you would expect froma member of the adeptus mechanicus

Skitarii secutor Dahan
Halberd with a pod at one end which he can hit with people to stun them
a extra 4 limbs which have a array of weaponry on them, mostly forms of digital weapons
Concealed weapons aswell
Pure tactical genius

Knight pilot....Person..Thing..
Laspistol for out of knight titan
lightning cannon
Hekatron siege claw
Twin linked rad cleanser
The awesome shields which means all weapons are -1 str and all blast/template weapons are -2

Tons of skitarii with all sorts of las, heavy and other weaponry
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:19

When you say tons, could you actually give a number.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:22

OOC: yes, salamanders companies have no cap, they are whatever size they can manage to recruit. the lower number companies tend to have more, this is 3rd company
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:23

Notjking now, Skitarii are litterally a more glorified version of imperial guardsmun from what I have read, the standard skitarii is exactly that, but then you get things like skitarii preatorians who are inbetween storm troopers and space marines

But actual skitarii? At this place alone 1000 skitarii tech guard are present, but across the planetside and the system (Mainly the forge world, as the mechanicums intrest are to protect the forgeworld, as you would expect) There is alot more
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:24

Ooc: ah, I see.
Also, don't forget all the pretty mechanicus units.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:25

OOC: IT'S LISTING TIME!!

Cmdr. William Field: Power sabre, hell-pistol, Carapace armour, shield thingy
Colour Sergeant Jones: Lasgun w/bayonet, Carapace armour

Platoons 1-4:(All vet squads) 1 heavy bolter team, 3 flamers, lasguns w/bayonet, carapace armour (Praetorian/Mordian fluff says carapace)(per squad by the way)
Platoon 5/6: 1 vet squad w/ heavy bolter team, flamers and lasguns and carapace armour, 6 heavy weapon teams all with heavy bolters
Platoons 7-10:(All vet squads) 1 heavy bolter team, 2 flamers, 1 plasma, lasguns w/bayonet
Platoons 11-14: see platoon 4
Platoons 15/16: see platoons 5/6 but with mortars
Platoons 17-19: see platoons 7-10
Platoon 20 (The commanders platoon): 2 vet squads w/ flamers and a heavy bolter team, 2 heavy weapon squads w/ lascannons, regimental command squad has a banner, 2 flamers, a plasma veteran and the colour sergeant
The regiment also has a single Centuar assault carrier with a single heavy stubber(hull mounted) and a pintle mounted heavy stubber
Inside it has a vox officer and regular veterans.

Each squad has a vox caster, each platoon command squad has flamers and a vox officer.

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-27, 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:26

OOC: I know

We have all sorts of tanks

ALL

SORTS

OF

PRETTTIIEEESSSSSSSSSS

Aswell as mymirdons who have all sorts of nasty NASTY weaponry (Rad cleansers, heavy bolters, plasma cannons and alot more exotic weaponry, I think volkites aswell)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:26

"this is a bastion to be reckoned with"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:27

OOC dont forget the intirety of a knight brotherhood
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:28

True.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:28

OOC: btw my big fat sniper is practically a las-cannon....though its AP3 cos bullets
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

OOC: aaaaaaaaannd there's also 1200 conscript equivs with lasguns :3
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:30

OOC: the Praetorians are also all veterans.
(And no matter what anyone says, this is not my apocalypse build for when I win the lottery)
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:30

Semi IC: "hey guardsman where are the meat-shields.. i mean conscripts"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:31

OOC: this is mine Smile))) except with a titan (I'm just gonna say, still have that from the other thread, waiting until we're really boned to use it though)
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:32

OOC: Guys because im a asshole (And love the mechanicus) Everyone but the space marines is expendable

aswell as my skitarii

Those aren't expendable

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:33

OOC: oh yeah, if you got a space marine killed you'd weep over his genetic perfection for weeks
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:33

Semi IC: I'm waiting to send in the next wave

OOC: I have the dirtiest trump card
I'll give you all a hint: Wagner
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:34

Ooc: ready for attack now.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:35

*The commander walks over to the comm officer*
C: Contact Pride of Praetoria and have them outfit the Valkyries with the 'Vagner' load out"
CO: *salutes* at once sir!
*he does so as the Commander goes to his tea*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-11-22, 22:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:36

To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 Vorax11

To bad

Prepare your anus for my assault cannons and mechs
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:57

Gtg now lads night
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 22:59

Ooc: no I have the dirtiest trump card, hint its big, covered in guns and in orbit
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 23:16

OOC: I have DRAGON AGE INQUISITION, BITCHES
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 23:31

Sir_BushWookie wrote:
OOC: I have DRAGON AGE INQUISITION, BITCHES
awesome I cant get it yet do to ea not letting it on steam
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 23:41

OOC: I AM A PIMPIN' ROUGE ARCHER!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 23:45

OOC duel blade master rouge. anyway I like the possibilities of being a qunari
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 23:53

OOC: I play human or Elf usually
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-11-22, 23:54

"Hey, how you doin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Slay a Xenos   To Slay a Xenos - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Slay a Xenos
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Warhammer 40k (Canon Only)-
Jump to: