Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Hive warfare. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 22:08

Haven't started yet.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-07, 22:09

And now do I realize that that was in the wrong thread
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 11:56

Oh dear.
Anyway.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 13:19

OOC: ...../kicks in door in a dramatic manner/
NOBODY MOVES! THIS IS THE ADMINFORCE!
/looks around menacingly/
....we have received reports that this thread.... does not comply with the recently passed 2014 year II. Law, on canon(lore), and its breaches.... /commanding voice/ where is the one in charge!?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 13:22

Why does it breach canon?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 13:26

It is not that it breaches canon, but that it does not specify wether or not breaches are allowed, and if so, then what kind, and degree of breaches are allowed. as such, you will lose the right to complain about it, should it happen and you dont like it. and i assure you, it will happen sooner or later. you have been warned.... ADMINFORCE, WE'RE PULLING OUT!
/dramatically slams door shut nbehind him... it falls off the hinges after a few seconds.../
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 13:28

Well... It's in the canon section
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 13:32

So is a lot of else. im fine wether you comply, or not, but you have been warned. I do believe i have fulfiled my duty as it is.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 17:05

We have a competent Admin naz for once?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 19:32

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:17

When everyone is here I'll start.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:21

Okay
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:24

Until then, imagine death coming for you. A ethereal wind crushing your soul as he hungers for your flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:26

.....I'd much rather imagine how I'm gonna go about getting back together with my ex, it's pretty much the same thing but she has a rather large sword
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:27

Your ex has a large sword?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:28

Nazamroth wrote:
So is a lot of else. im fine wether you comply, or not, but you have been warned. I do believe i have fulfiled my duty as it is.

Excuse me? Apart from the fact that now i have solidly decreed the new laws, nothing changed in my behavior... I have always been like this... Hell, i think most of you are fed up with my warnings by now...

Dammit i quoted the wrong comment... This is a reply to shadows competent naz post...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:29

Uh... huh
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:47

She has several katana and three of the little ones that sir next to the katana when they're both sheathed
(I have four but they're purely decorative)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:48

Yesh
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:53

Ooc. Wakazishi, i think its called.... If my memory is not mistaken, that is...

And that sounds like an interesting woman... Is there any particular reason why she would have that many blades at hand? O.o
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 21:58

To deal with her enemies.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 22:04

I assume you are classified as such now? Well, good luck with that...
Worst case scenario: youll end up as tasty sushi
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 22:05

You saying I'm a fish?
That's racist m8
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 22:14

We're still friends, hence why I'm even trying to back together

The swords her fathers, she also has about 8 Shinai (kendo swords) because she does kendo (her dad runs the kendo place)

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-12-20, 02:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 22:18

Ooc. ....my brother did kendo for a short while... From what ive seen thats more art than actual combat...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-08, 22:26

OOC: I agree with you there, it's far more disciplined than fencing in my experience.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-10, 09:20

The days have become endless... wake up... eat... work, repeat.
To a person who knew different, it would drive them insane.
The food is horrible, rations of protein tubes get sent from the upper classes; grey, tasteless paste that barely keeps people going through the harsh workdays.

The work is endless, staying in proximity of ancient malfunctioning machines. Sorting ores and precious materials into open furnaces and conveyor belts.
The death toll for accidental accidents is huge, people being caught in machinery and torn apart, gas poisoning, and disappearances.

Too much, over the long years of isolation, a growth of corruption has grown over the vessel, rust, leaks and ancient forgotten labyrinths that no one dare enter.
The ship is colossal, connections of ancient subways, elevators, gantrys and dark, overlapping tunnels and labyrinths that hold unknown horrors.

Among the human underclass, other creatures have thrived, the most common being rats, mutated and vicious, and travel in packs of untold numbers.
Eldar have been known to live among the population, possibly stowaways, outcasts, or even dark eldar from the dark city, treating the hive ship like a place to make some fame.
Xeno species of many races have been seen in their communities, mainly kroot, who fit in well among the dark, decrepit civilisations. Working as guns for hire and such.
Orks are known to live in the undercity, hiding in the dark and living off scraps, huge fungus forests and mould growing in corners and dark places, where the air is moist and dank.

The upper classes stay separate from the others, living in overgrown mansions and grotesquely luxurious palaces; ignorant of the suffering of the people below.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-10, 17:23

Semi: Is finishing work at the weed planation
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-10, 19:15

/Is marching across the weed plantation with ein flammenwerfer while music is playing in the background/
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-10, 19:19

Ooc. ....it never ceases to amaze me how in mangas angels always seem to wear even less/more revealing clothing than demons....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-10, 19:27

That's because mangas make little sense.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-10, 20:39

Ooc. Gasai Yuno: the girl so obsessed with her crush that even deleting all her memories, and sealing himself away in an alternate universe can only keep her from finding him for a mere 2 years...... I still find her to be both scary and impressive....
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-10, 22:39

You can't just tell naz that magnas don't make sense! THATS ALL HE DOES ANYMORE! DON'T RUIN HIS LIFE ANYMORE THAN IT ALREADY IS!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-10, 22:51

OOC: Amy from Dr who has her beat. Her husband was deleted from existence and she brought him back (he then had to wait 2000 years as a plastic robotic roman before time got all screwy and then he became human again
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-11, 22:30

That new avatar bush

10/10 cries every teim
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:12

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:12

sooooo we doin shiz?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:13

If you like, I could do a bit of a 1 on one backstory for each person's character. Just to introduce who you are and what your like.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:17

i'm gonna need some time to come up with this....
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:18

I can help, perhaps I could put you in the place of your character when he/she was a kid.
If so, I can make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:19

OOC ready to die
thinking of character
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:20

Kkk
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:20

Okay... i'm kinda wondering... never done a female character before
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:21

Ooc: every choice will have implications.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:23

For better or worse.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:26

OOC: I haven't worked it out in its entirety but basically my guy was born in the upper levels and at the age of 18 stole his fathers pistol and ran away due to abusive parents.
Cue making his way to the lower levels where he still isn't used to everything.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:28

Sounds like a interesting backstory, I'll make character sheets to keep track of your creds, money, gear and personal health.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:32

OOC: Sweet!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:35

I need name, age, gender, and basic features.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:41

Name: Maximillian Erentilo
Basic features: Emerald green eyes, brown/black hair, perfect teeth and not very pale skin
Height: 5'10

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-12-19, 20:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:42

Alright, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next