Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Hive warfare. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:42

Alright, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:44

Sweet
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:45

Name: Akira
Features: thin but strong, short black hair, about 5'4
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:53

Edited my character to include height
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:54

Vereh gut
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:55

Sehr gut ja?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:56

I is making preparations for hired goons.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 20:58

Okey, I am watching the new cod zombles trailer
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:00

I am ready, just waiting for people now.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:02

Same here
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:02

here
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:03

So far, you two have been very good at making characters and actually being here.
You each get a extra 10 creds.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:05

<3
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:05

Ooc. Yo, new internet chronicles
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:07

Ooc: I banish thee, daemon!
Your fanatical loyalty to this sickening disease holds no power here!
*points burning cross*
Back into the decrepit hole you crawled from!

Also bush, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:10

Ooc. Filthy abhuman... That was meant for the one called reaven, not your mutant kind....
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:13

Traitor, heretic, abomination, I banish you from your earthly bonds!
Back into the madness that spawned your loathsome form!
*smacks you with holy binbag of purity*
BE GONE
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:15

ooc ill be
Norman
Physique - Strong right arm (from playing wii) great finger strength, greasy black hair, one green eye, one red eye.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:17

Strong right arm...

From erm...

...playing wii.
Yeah, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:17

OOC you know it
he is in the Wii cod leagues
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:20

too much pro skills 5 me.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:23

Wooo moneys
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:24

My characters in FB chat and right now I am playing hotline miami so can't se your replys to what I said
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:25

ill take the +69 credits now
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:31

I just oberyn marteylled a guy
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:57

*stares blankly*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 21:58

Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:16

Either Bush and or Raeven wanna do character introductions?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:22

How would one do that?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:30

By.

Me putting your character into the world and linking your characters together.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:33

Okay, sure!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:38

Alright, I I'll start.

The sound of leaking gas pipes and creaking metal is a constant shadow in the lower levels of the ship.
You've been down here for 5 hours, and already the denizens are making you uneasy, covered in old, ragged clothes, patched together and dirty; their appearances looking somewhat starved and ill in the masses. Some look healthy, but the masses are all shady, untrustworthy folk.
You descend down a rusted iron stairwell, leading down to a large crowded area, about the size of a town centre, full of tents and stools with merchants and dealers being swamped by masses of people.
The noise is deafening, people shouting over one another.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:44

*akira pulls the collar of her coat higher, pulling it tight against the brisk air, the air duct she's leaning on creaks*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:45

*her head continually sweeps from left to right, scanning the crowds* ooc: what kind of gear do we get?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:51

*It takes a few moments for me to take it all in...how can people live like this? I think to myself. An unwashed rabble desperately scrounging for basic resources. I sigh, zip up my trench coat and tighten the outside belt, concealing my pistol and hopefully making my coin impossible to steal*

OOC: I should point out that my guy is wearing a black leather-ish zip up trench coat, with black gloves, black trousers and black boots. His hair is short at the back/sides but is about an inch long at the top and styled so the fringe is pointing outward.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:56

*akira immediately spots him, he sticks out like a sore thumb, she sets off into the crowds, making a beeline, adjusting the heavy revolver on her hip* (she's wearing dark green/khaki canvas greatcoat, open at the front, cargo pants and a plain white tshirt)
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 22:57

ooc im here too if i can join
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:01

I am here listening to funky beats
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:03

Join us! We can walk forward slowly snapping our fingers... That's what gangs do right? Guys?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:06

*I step down the stairwell and into what I assume is the market district, I take a moment to find the path that will hopefully keep me away from the rabble but close enough to the stalls that I can find a more...high end clothing merchant*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:08

Well I am a Ex mechanicum bondsman...so..yeh...
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:09

*akira hangs back about a metre, watching him. Waiting for a better opportunity to get his attention*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:10

Ooc: you have a thing for toaster fuckers don't you?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:11

OOC: Im not a toaster fucker, I am one of the guys who does all the really horrible slave labour that usually results in the bondsman dieing on the first 12 hours of their new lifes
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:14

*Max keeps searching, though he attempts to remain atleast a few feet away from EVERYONE*
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:17

OOC my characters actually mid twenties, called Rakezi, black hair, green eyes.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:18

*akira picks her moment, calmly walking over, and laying a hand on his shoulder* "you're new here... Right? I'm used to a level above myself... But you look, rather higher"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:19

I don't have a thing for toaster fuckers

Toaster fuckers have a thing for me

I shall be called......Julius! And I shall have a shaven head with a dark grey skin tone from all the light I haven't seen, I shall be fairly muscled and I will have blue eyes mein furher!

I used to have blonde hair aswell but it got shaved

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:22

Soooo we have a posh boy, a labourer, whatever ortus is, and the token chick
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:23

*The invasion of personal space fazes him for a moment, but it quickly passes as he turns to face the invader*

OOC: note the faint scar running under his left eye

/in his head\ .....of course the first person I talk to is an attractive woman...just my bloody luck!
/not on his head\ "Only a couple of levels, figured I'd go exploring"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:26

A labourer who will fuck you up if you get in his way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next