Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Local Bat Enthusiast

Hive warfare. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:26

A labourer who will fuck you up if you get in his way
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:26

"Whatcha looking for? Might be able to help you out"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:27

Labourer who'll get his ass shit to pieces
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:27

*shot fuck
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:30

*in her head /if he doesn't move his eyes up a good 20 degrees I'll slap him/ *
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:32

And BTW I hate the members of the mechanicus but still praise the ominosiah as I was raised to do

And ass shit to pieces? Must be a case of

*Puts on sun glasses*

Explosive diarrhoea
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:33

/In his head\ I wonder if women would prefer that I look them straight in the eyes when I'm talking to them...the girls at home seemed to adore it when dickheads stared at their breasts, but she is obviously not one of them.

*eyes move up twenty degrees as he finishes observing her figure*

"A clothing merchant selling items made out of a similar material to that of my coat"

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-12-20, 11:55; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:35

"Maybe not as nice... That looks pretty expensive... But yeah, on of the more upmarket guys might"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:39

"Thank you *bows his head slightly* I don't really mind differing quality so hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:42

"A gentleman too? Alright follow me milord" *she half feigns a courtesy, before leading away towards the other end if the msrket*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:42

"A gentleman too? Alright follow me milord" *she half feigns a courtesy, before leading away towards the other end if the market*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:43

Okay, it sent pre and post spellchecked last word ones.... K
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:46

Bitch gonna get shanked
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:50

*he cautiously follows, eyeing her figure before attempting to not let anyone else into his personal space*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:51

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:52

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-19, 23:55

*she none to inconspicuously pulls her coat in, revealing the shape of the bulky pistol*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 00:21

/in his head\ Oh look a pistol, she's fairly smart by the looks of it, though that move likely told the other guys eying her where to block
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 00:38

so
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 00:45

OOC: sup?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 00:47

The sky you fool

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 00:56

OOC: *eye roll* how are you?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 00:57

Hauaheuaheueahuehauehauehuaehauehauhauehauhaueahuaehueahaeheauheuehuaehuaeh

Im pretty good, probably gonna go on le hotline miami for a bit before going to bed

so yeh

bye
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 01:09

Bye
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 09:38

A large bulky figure slams into Maximillian (max plz) and sends him slamming into a ferrocrete pillar.
Before he can react, the man puts a shank to his neck, the tip of the weapon against his jugular.
"Your credits or your life, boy" he says through gritted teeth, his clothing reinforced by armour padding held on by thick leather straps. He looks incredibly threatening, and the regular citizens pretend it's not happening, walking by like your not even getting mugged.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 11:07

*akira spins around drawing the incredibly bulky revolver and pointing it at him, keeping a good 2 metres away* "let go of him big guy, or you get a bullet in your head"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 11:39

/Apart from a slight ache, I barely register the impact. Pain...it's almost calming in a way, to feel the blood slowly leaving my body after so long is  somewhat familiar...it reminds me of home. I hate home\

*I merely stare at the figure and tilt my head revealing a mess of scars running down/around my neck forming what looks like the right wing of the Imperial Aquila. Whilst I'm doing that I silently pull the pistol out of the holster on my right thigh and push it into the gap between his armoured plates*

OOC: My guy may seem slightly unrealistic, but trust me, he isn't

Question: Can I kill the moment I get my pistol out or would it be more sporting if I gave you a chance to react? (I presume the latter but it helps to know)
I apologise for the large amount of edits, it's just me trying to make my writing look better.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 11:58

*she pulls back the hammer* "OY! Drop im!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 11:59

Very theatrical bush
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 12:04

OOC: Hi Raevan!!
I'm trying to make my characters more human, hence the large amounts of writing.
I'm tempted to kill him(The mugger) without letting him react and shout character development

/in my head\ Mercy......what does that mean again?
It's like not hurting someone for the sake of it, I think.
Though it could also mean to leave them a still living but bloodied pulp on the ground at the mercy of those around us...that would be a fate far worse than death.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 12:40

OOC: he has a pistol in his gut and a revolver to his head, he'll probably piss himself and run

/I wonder what shade of pink his brain is/
"Alright piss for brains, your going to sod off or i'm going to blow your bloody brains out"
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 12:42

Is this Julius?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 12:42

this is some random big guy who slammed max into a wall
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 12:43

So

Near exactly like my guy
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 12:44

going to see hobbit now bye
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 12:47

OOC: Enjoy.
Something tells me he's not the brightest of muggers
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 12:58

"No, but my lads are" he says with a grin, as more muggers come from the crowd, holding up their clubs and knuckle dusters.
There must be about 5 of them, wearing worn down clothes like the first, but their protection is formed from loose scraps of padded armour. But they all look dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:01

*5 loud cracks reverberate around the floor as I fire into his guy at varying angles*

OOC: roll?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:02

You won't need to, your shooting him in the gut I imagine?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:05

Yep, right where his armour stops
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:08

Also, for raeven when he returns, you need to choose what kind of pistol you want.
Autopistol
Stub pistol
Stub revolver

You aim your pistol into his gut, Gore and red mist comes exploding out of his back. He goes into a spasm, his eyes rolling backward as he reels over in shock.
The mob run off, not expecting the sudden death of their leader, their morale breaking like thin glass.

The citizens take a moment to look before going about their business again.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:14

OOC: He has a revolver I do believe

*I look down at the bloodied mugger and push him to the ground with my boot, before standing over him, making sure I'm the last thing he sees before leaving this world*
/In my head\ One shouldn't make others suffer, let us not prolong his suffering
*I fire a single round into his head*
"So uncivilised"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:16

*akira wanders over , holstering her Stub revolver. it looks huge in her small hands, a long and chunky barrel, with an 8 shell cylinder*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:17

"nice work, didn't realize you were packing"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:20

Ooc:Alright.
Your out of bullets.
But good kill.
And Raeven, you need to do the D6x10 for creds.

The barrel of his revolver is covered in gore, as is his clothes, blood sprayed from such close proximity.
Akira knows this sector of the ship well-ish, and you have a few options on where to go.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:28

OOC: I have a stub-pistol

" 'twas a precaution"
/In my head\ That was a waste of perfectly fine bullets
*I crouch and carefully open up his coat(LOOTING!)*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:30

You find 13 credits, and a shank.
Also some improvised armour if you want.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:31

"Little overkill i have to say"
OOC: what should i roll for ammo?
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:31

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd6' : 4
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:33

Raeven, you have 50 creds.

And because you have the revolver, you have 6 bullets.
Bush has 2 left because he chose the stub pistol, which is less powerful but obviously has more shots.

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:34

"Would you like some armour and a...knifey thing?"
*I take the credits and find a cleanish looking piece of clothing to wipe the blood from my coat*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next