Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hive warfare.

Go down 
+4
Ortus
Fate
Local Bat Enthusiast
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

Hive warfare. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:34

"Would you like some armour and a...knifey thing?"
*I take the credits and find a cleanish looking piece of clothing to wipe the blood from my coat*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:48

"that's called a shank...." *Pulls out a cloth/handkerchief thing and throws it at him* "clean yourself up a little"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:51

/In my head\ She just gave me a clean cloth.......
"Thank you"
*I drop the shank and wipe the blood off, before standing and walking over to her*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:53

You hear a siren like noise, people flooding from the market town before the arbites arrive.

"Excuse me, I was just watching your predicament from afar, and I have a interesting proposition for you two" says a man from the shadows, tall and slender, wearing a fine black suit, and a elegant walking cane.
But his face is hidden by the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:54

*looks him up and down* "If you want me to kill someone for you its expensive" *death stare*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:55

*looks to max* "we can either run, or have some good excuses for the arbites"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:57

"I only ask that you listen to what I have to offer, and I wouldn't recommend staying here for long. Arbites don't like law breakers, and they are getting more and more aggressive"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:57

"Jusging by the suit he's powerful, running won't work, I would listen to this proposition and go from there"

/in my head\ I want a suit like that!

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-12-20, 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:58

"then lead the way... *looks to max* Coming?.... er... i never got your name?" *she upholsters her pistol and gestures to start walking* "lets get going"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 13:59

He leads you to a hidden access hatch, it's passage covered by a metal grate.
"Down here, the arbites don't know of this tunnel"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:00

"If you're playing me for a fool, i hope you like the taste of lead"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:00

"Maximillian Erentilo *bows* though everyone just calls me Kilo" (Kee-low, like the weight)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:01

He climbs down, his form descending into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:02

*knods* "good to meet you kilo" *follows down the hatch*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:03

*follows* "You are?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:05

*looks up* "Akira"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:05

When you reach the bottom, you are knee deep in running liquid, the darkness allowing no vision until he lights up his torch.
"This way, it's not good to stay down here for long" he says, advancing forward through the cramp sewer tunnels.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:07

*nods* "A pleasure, Akira"

*after having climbed down*
/my head\ eww eww eww eww eww eww WHAT THE FUCK RANDOM GUY!!!!!?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:09

Mercifully, you don't have to stay in the sewer system for long, as he gestures upwards, towards a access hatch.
Although, the smell of sewage has left a nauseating feeling in your stomach.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:09

*Pulls up a scarf around her face* "The fuck man?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:11

"Beggars can't be choosers, if you had tried to run in the conventional way, the arbites would have found and sentenced you... and that's not good"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:11

*gags*

OOC: thank fuck for wearing leather
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:12

*grumbles* "number of arbites i've killed you'd think different"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:13

Ooc: you have not killed any arbites.
Hell, you havn't even killed any PDF.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:17

OOC: but mr suit guy doesn't know that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:19

Ooc: believe me, he does.

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:22

OOC: shes bluffing
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:23

OOC: Something tells me we have to kill him later on in the RP
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:23

"I'm sure you have, yes... I'm sure" he says with a hint of sarcasm. He climbs up the ladder towards the 'surface'
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:27

*I quickly check behind us as my slight paranoia sets in*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:28

Only the darkness can be seen, and the sound of running water.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:34

*I climb up*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:37

*She pulls back the hammer* "I don't trust you much right now, thats bad for you"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:41

"Me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:41

"no, fuckwit in a suit here"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:42

"Oh"
*I'm still holding my pistol, having never holstered it*

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-12-20, 14:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:43

"Why? I have been nothing but helpful to you"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:47

"And you still haven't said what you want" *she levels her revolver at him from hip height* "one bullet, it'll rip you in half. start talking"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:51

"A war is coming, this vessel has been separated from the imperium for too long, the warp storms in the world's atmosphere cutting us off. Corruption, disrepair, this hiveship is falling apart from its own weight.
And I plan to profit from this"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 14:55

"Now you're talking my language. when this place collapses, the best place to be will be on top"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 15:08

"Exactly, you will work on my behalf, I will tell you where to go, and what to achieve"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 15:14

"No, I will work with you. you will keep no part of the plan from me, we're equal... okay?"
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 15:53

"To a point"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 16:00

"No, equal or find someone else"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 16:52

Hive warfare. - Page 5 Ae3WbOB_700b
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 17:26

okay why is the knight using a buckler?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 17:37

.....because mobility?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 17:52

i've tried, you cannot be mobile with a templar helm on
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 17:52

i ran into a tree
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 17:54

I'M AWAKE!!!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime2014-12-20, 17:56

Ooc: not the best plan.

Ic: "you are persistent, I'll give you that much... fine, I'll see what I can do" he says, handing you a somewhat beaten data slate, large buttons and wires on its frame, and a clunky screen.
"I'll contact you on this, it also has a address on it, it'll lead you where you need to go"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hive warfare.   Hive warfare. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hive warfare.
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next