Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Ortus
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:16

OOC: He's pretty much sending out a message to terra to ask what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:18

at which point they are intercepted by imperial fists ships (arkais)

he finds a massive fleet of ships in orbit over istvaan 5

the monstrous machine is obliterating almost everything in its path, a pair of warhound titans at its heels
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:23

++All southern imperial army forces, this is (insert auxilia rank) Mathrafal, there are 3 enemy titans bearing down on our position at the these co-ordinates (insert co-ords) we'd love some fire support!++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:24

a trio of salamanders fellblades are nearby and attempting to provide support
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:37

++This is Captain Sareth Vek, Russ and his Space Wolves are slaughtering Prospero!++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:39

++Confirm your identifcation. you have thirty seconds++
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:44

++Captain Sareth Vek, Thousand Sons Legion, 2nd Chapter, 3rd Company, What the hell is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:45

++I said confirm! Prove who the hell you are or I swear we will open fire!++
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:49

++I am in a damned ship of our Legion! Please! Feel free to board! The Space Wolves have declared war on the Thousand Sons!++

The ship powers down its engines and shields.

++I have powered down our shields and engines, I will meet you in the hangar bay.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:50

++fine.....++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:52

*such artillery fire, much explode*

OOC: are volkite weapons any good against armour?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:52

Sareth, seething, an aura of his psychic prowess around him stalks to the hangar bay.

"Identify yourself, I said I was the fucking Captain twice, what does a man have to do to get some respect?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:58

OOC no they're anti infantry
IC a trio of imperial fists thunderhawks land
and a large amount of phalanx warders exit, their weapons raised
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:00

"Who is the Captain here?"

Sareth removes the helm of his terminator plate.

"My world is burning."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:01

jax moves his ship to friendly lines and moves to land at the salamander command center
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:05

a templar bretheren squad exits the head thunderhawk....a very familiar figure at their head
his pistol aimed at the captain
Sigismund: Alright thousand son start talking.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:11

OOC: okay

*looks to a household guard*
"Did you remember to pack the shadowsword?"
"I thought that was your job, it is your tank"
"I swear I told you to do it"
"Naaa, mate. You told him" *points at another household scrub*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:11

"We left before Russ and his pack came down, the Corvidae Cult and our Primarch Magnus had foresaw this happening, our Primarch has told us to lower our weapons, but I refused to "accept my fate."

He steps forward.

"We have come for answers, why would the Emperor sign our death warrant?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:13

"Don't lie. the emperor did no such thing. I have no reason to trust you now, especially when four legions are already in open rebellion"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:15

"...What do you mean, four legions in open rebellion?"

Sareth looks in pure confusion.

"Does that mean the Wolves are rebelling?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:17

"No. all evidence so far points to them remaining loyal. Your legion on the other hand I'm not so damn sure about!"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:18

"Don't insult my legion! If the Emperor didn't order the Wolves to murder us then why are they?!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:19

"Your primarch uses forbidden sorceries and allows daemons into the imperial palace and you expect me to believe you are loyal?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:21

"The fact I am here! Asking why the Wolves are killing my brothers?!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:23

"How do I know you're telling the truth? what makes you more trustworthy than the Warmaster?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:24

"What do you mean more trustworthy than the Warmaster?! what does he have to do with this?!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:25

"Who do you think leads the rebels?"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:26

"...Who......what...The Warmaster...Horus...Is rebelling? What madness do you speak?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:27

"It is no madness."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:28

"...So who is rebelling, you said there were four legions, the Sons of Horus and who else?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:29

"World eaters, death guard, emperor's children"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:30

"...This...makes no sense, if the Wolves are not also in rebellion, then why are they attacking prospero?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:31

"you haven't proved i can trust you yet. For all i know the wolves came to arrest your primarch as ordered and your legion opened fire."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:35

"Arrest him? Fine, say my legion opened fire, why would I be here, in what world would it make sense that I would be here, with my whole company, instead of fighting the wolves?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:40

jax's band touch down by the salamander landing zone and one after another they file out
Jax: so anyone have any idea what the hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:42

"When was the last time your legion did something that made sense?"

at which point the imperator titan waaay of in the distance blows up a storm eagle just above jax
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:43

Jax: multiple occasions but right now I just want to know where we can help.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 02:45

"I can't argue with that, but I am still seeking answers but if the Emperor only ordered an arrest...the only man to have enough power to send an order like killing a legion....would....NO!"

The Captain grabs a munitions crate and throws it against the wall of the hangar.

"...Russ is a damned fool."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 03:09

"The Warmaster...He is the only one with such authority."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 03:09

*activates private con link to the household scrubs back at the lander*
+Did we load our shadow sword?+
(Gor, that's your cue)

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-01-16, 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 17:22

*The Salamander Captain takes this point to arrive with his men, their armour has taken hits but they appear to be at full strength*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 17:31

ooc: im pretty sure he was punching through a defensive line, so it kinda makes sense he was late (obvious excuse for forgetting this existed)
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 17:39

OOC: *whistles*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 22:40

OOC: Gorath?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 17:33

OOC: OI GORATH
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 17:37

OOC: I KNOW YOU'RE ONLINE YOU SCRUB.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 19:13

OOc hey Shas
How are things??
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 19:39

Saves ferrus

OOC: Okay thats all I ever wanted to do here
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:19

OOC: Do more shit.

I shall have my glorious redemption!
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:19

Unless you save ferrus go away

Ferrus is the most manly of primarch
Ferrus is stronk
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime2015-01-19, 20:20

Uuuoogh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next