Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Ortus
Nazamroth
Captain Raeven
cow-man
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 15:04

Hurt more than politely waiting for the guy holding the shield to hit him first.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 15:06

*shrugs* fair enough
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 15:12

Mmm.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 15:16

so we continuin?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 15:19

Yes
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 15:20

alrighty!
as the battle rages in the distance your dropships touch down on the planet below
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 15:58

*Once the doors open my men pour out into the battlefield, quickly setting up hull down positions for the armour, digging small trenches and other things that soldiers do*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 16:08

around them the astartes 2nd line is also deploying, with things like castellum strongholdss deploying
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 16:14

*Within a few minutes a small artillery fort begins to take shape. The basilisks have deployed in the centre and are readying their ammunition, the Leman Russ tanks have spread out to bring their firepower to bare on any target unfortunate enough to wander into their sights. Medical facilities are taking shape with the 7 medics sharing their supplies amongst each other, whilst next to them stands a rudimentry armoury*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 16:21

Hundreds of marines land in and around the forts with a graceful landing, coordinated to a razor edge.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 16:32

OOC: never auto-resolve a siege if you're defending on total war.
Apparently 1287 veteren soldiers can't kill more than 300 average soldiers, whilst in a giant fort with nearly 70 cannons and infinite ammunition
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 16:37

before long the heretic guns have located the drop zone and prepare to fire
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 16:47

"Blood angels, prepare to move, incoming barrage!" Shouts their commander, igniting his jump pack, the rest of the force moving high into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 17:05

"Prepare for enemy barrage, get behind cover!!"
*My force find various forms of cover with the medical unit prepare to deal with the wounded*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 17:08

the guns open up
roll for being shot at
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 17:14

OOC: watch me lose 90% of my men
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 17:14

The member 'Sir_BushWookie' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 69
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-05, 17:16

OOC: 69!!!!!!!!!
I get a FREE VALDOR TANK HUNTER!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 14:01

sorry about the VERY late reply
while you do lose a few men the barrage was mostly unsuccessful, due to the first volley being likely a rangefinding one
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-06, 16:02

*The soldiers quickly gather the dead/wounded and desposit them at the medical tent whilst clearing any rubble from the area*

*My Basilisks, having received some co-ordinates turn and open fire with a rhythmic booming*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-12, 23:13

Serath lays his eyes on the beautiful home system.

Sol...
He could see all the planets, some twinkling from the distance.

The ships engines were pressed to maximum...the Captain engaged his system wide vox.

"This is Captain Sareth Vek, of the Thousand Sons legion, our homeworld was attacked by the Space Wolves Legion! Why are you doing this to us?!"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:28

OOC sup
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:39

pus
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-15, 23:45

OOC so jax made contact threw the garble of transitions is he getting a ship for his company?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:10

++Kharn: well well....looks like some of you scum survived the bloodbath++
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:11

Jax: well shit
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:12

++you bastards are lucky we're a little busy with the other loyalists. oh well, we can come and kill you later++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:13

OOC: can I continue?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:16

Jax: there anyone else on (jax switches the channels around so he can find a loyalist)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:17

and he finds a salamander bellowing orders at his soldiers
OOC sure bushy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:18

*there is little pewing as my basilisks are doing their thing*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:21

Jax: hey salamander this is jax of the loyalist world eaters we are stranded on istavan 3 and need an evac
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:22

++Loyalist world eaters?++

for now there is where you are bush a simple back and forth between the two sides' artillery
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:23

++that's what I said. and we need an evac++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:24

OOC: yay, do I need to roll for casualties?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:25

OOC nope. not for now
IC ++no can do right now++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:27

OOC: okay
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:28

++great......well our location is (gives them) send something when you can we wont be staying here to long++
try to get that thunderhawk able so we don't have to worry about it dropping mid travel
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:29

*my men just ferry ammunition around*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:42

++we'll be....quite a while. also any imperial army forces nearby, push forward! we need fire support on the south flank!!++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:47

Basilisk operator: ++ Fire support incoming++

*the basilisks turn and give supporting fire*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:47

the world eaters quickly get the thunderhawk running and grab whatever they can for salvage
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:48

++I said push forward, not just stay back and shoot!++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:55

Basilisk Operator: I'm in a basilisk, it's an artillery piece
My guy(I forgot his rank) : We're pushing up now!

*I gather my force and push southward, leaving a household unit and some flamers to protect the basilisk*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 00:58

at which point you come into view of whats got the salamanders pinned....an imperator titan

and your guys headed for istvaan 5 now dar?
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:01

OOC he cant break orbit yet I thought?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:03

OOC who said that? 
he just don't have any access to FTL so can't properly leave the system
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:04

"Sweet emperor...."
++basilisks concentrate fire on this location (gives co-ords of Titan). We have a hostile Titan!++

"Gentlemen, find cover! Don't let it see us!!"
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:10

OOC: I am at the Sol System.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:12

OOC that clarifies things
IC: the world eater company lode up and set a path for the salamander hq
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-01-16, 01:16

OOC: He's pretty much sending out a message to terra to ask what is happening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)   The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Horus Heresy (Elseworlds)
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next