Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Coliseum

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Local Bat Enthusiast
Himfea Gaur
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:51

dar weathers the shots but does not faulter instead he builds up energy
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 00:55

and multiple monofilament webs are shot, wrapping around him, constricting and slicing into him
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 01:12

dar flashes an energy wave and breaks the webs
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 01:13

+did I make you angry dear?+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 01:17

dargoth takes a flying kick to the face

+'dear??' +
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 01:18

+sorry force of habit+

Freya goes back stage to see the harlequin she was with earlier(forgot his name)
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 01:23

he grabs the kicker and tosses him towards the wall
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 01:40

he's not there

said kicker lands perfectly against the wall not hurting themself and bounds forward as dargoth takes another kick from behind

+right+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 01:40

dargoth lashes out with tendrils of warp energy along with his swords
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 01:44

and finds himself almost unable to hit his attackers as more shots hit in him from unseen angles
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 02:02

he brushes them off, increasing his inhuman speed to keep up with his assailants
Azzy: .....where did dargoth go?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 02:09

Freya walks on stage

+so you gonna ask?+
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 02:10

Dars still fighting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 02:21

*she cant. her path is blocked by an invisible field*

+yes+

at which point the death jesters open up on him, in prefect concert with the melee attackers
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 02:22

he uses his swords to deflect blows, and continues his assault
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-05, 03:11

+good I cant wait to see you again+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-06, 12:20

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-06, 20:39

*recreates loves can bloom with the vindicare special character*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 01:25

they continue firing

+right+
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 02:13

OOC little late in the day to start something eh?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 06:09

The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 1426115361123
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 06:12

OOC oh wow
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 06:59

OOC: ......its finished....... Zombie & Witch is finally finished after 3 years.... this is the happiest day of my month.....
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 07:04

OOC oh...
ok... never followed the thread/story anyway
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 07:34

OOC: HERESY! you should! ....i mean it isnt heresy... well its heresy but not in the Heretical Love sense heresy..... it has witchcraft and zombies and magic police and tons of dakka
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 11:43

+++++
Privy to information from rogue traders of an Ork invasion upon the verdant world of Gerlei II, I arrived to find PDF forces already fighting a bloody and brutal trench war with the savage greenskins. May the Emperor bless those fine men for their valor in the face of such a horde (and forgive me for not fighting), but they were outnumbered.

All appeared to be lost at the main hive, when a strange procession made its way towards the battle. Resplendent in their purple armor and bearing the symbol of the rose upon their shoulders and banners, I beheld the Pretty Marines in their glory. As they advanced the air seemed to clear, the sun appearing to shine directly upon their battle-ready forms. Behind them was a procession much like one I had seen of pilgrims following Sororitas as they marched to war, though instead of flagellating zealots I saw a throng of screaming fourteen year old girls.

In war they were as any Astartes, brutal and swift. The Ork horde were caught in the sudden counter-attack spearheaded by assault troopers who glided gracefully overhead before diving upon greenskins like an eagle swooping upon its prey.

The Orks were annihilated utterly, but the marines did not celebrate. They left the battlefield, bearing the body of one of their own in a mournful procession. I managed to get a hold of one of their scouts to ask him what had occurred to fell this brave warrior, for no marks appeared to adorn his form.

"No marks?!" the scout had exclaimed at me, manly tears streaming down his face, "Those greenskins cut his cheek! His beautiful features are marred forever!"

The wailing of the little girls lasted well into the night and the next day.
+++++

Hey gorath, how would you react if someone unpacked these badboys during a battle day? XD
The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 Pretty_army
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 12:48

cant say naz the image wont load for me
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 12:49

......*le sigh* .....i cant adequately describe this with words....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 12:52

well bugger
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 13:12

"[...]These worlds were in the path of a far flung tendril of Hive Fleet Leviathan, and were soon to be invaded and consumed. So badly were the Draetheri routed from Forosia, however, that they fled back to their home worlds to face the Tyranid hive fleet. Their leaders considered extinction by the Tyranids preferable to facing the Angry Marines again.[...]"

""Brother Captain, the Forosian Planetary Council and I have a request to make of you and your Battle Brothers," said Governor Leass. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT NOW, COCK STINK!," replied Brother-Captain Shit-Ripper, leader of the Angry Marine task force. "The Xenos are routed, and I speak for the entire planet when I express the deepest of gratitude for your help in preserving our fair planet," Leass started. "But now we have a severe threat to our planet left behind by the Draetheri. Our Hives and Manufactorums have severely damaged municipal systems. Fires rage through two of our manufactorums completely unchecked. We have no capacity to put them out. Entire stocks of weapons and food rations made ready for nearby warzones and military campaigns are being destroyed in stockyards because of these infernos. We humbly ask if you could provide some assistance in neutralizing this threat?" Brother-Sargeant Fuckus-Them-Uppus replied for his Captain, "FUCK NO, I'M NOT YOUR BITCH SERVITOR, YOU FUCKING PRICK." "SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH, UPPUS," said Captain Shit-Ripper. "FAGGOTS," he said, turning to his assembled companies, "WE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ORKS, RIGHT!?" "FUCK YEAH WE DO!", shouted a marine. "KICK THEIR COCKS IN!", another chimed. Shit-Ripper continued "AND WE TEAR THOSE ELDAR CUNTS INTO CHUNKS, RIGHT?!" "I HATE THOSE FAIRY PANTSHITTERS", a Belligerent Engine groaned. "WELL, THOSE FUCKERS BREAK SHIT WHICH BELONGS TO THE EMPRAH!!!", announced the Captain,"AND THIS FIRE IS BREAKING HIS SHIT TOO! LETS RIP THIS FIRE A NEW ASSHOLE!!! ALWAYS ANGRY!!!!!" "ALL THE TIME!!", answered the assembled Marines. "Thank you so much Captain, we will convene immediately with the Mechanicum and-" "FUCK THOSE WIND-UP ASSHOLES, WE KNOW HOW TO KILL FIRE!!! WITH FIRE!!!", roared Captain Shit-Ripper.

Transcript Ends;

The Angry Marines attacked the fires as they would any other of the Imperium's foes-- with Power Wrench and Chainsword, Heavy Bolter and Melta Gun. That very day, the Fires sweeping through the Manufactorums grew by an order of magnitude. The next week saw the fires spreading into the hive cities. Millions died trying to escape the blaze. Matters were not helped when the Angry Marines, growing alarmed at the Fire's refusal to die in the Emperor's name, resorted to tactics most extreme to kill it. The Angry Marines loaded explosives onto cargo ships, which had been previously delegated to evacuate refugees off-planet, and flown into the blazing spires. Even orbital bombardments did not cause the flames to abate. Ultimately, the Angry Marines resorted to Exterminatus-- to prevent this grave threat to the Imperium from spreading to other worlds."
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 14:13

OOC well this next word I post will be short yet interesting
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 14:50

"Temperus Maximus is the Chapter Master of the Angry Marines, by virtue of being the angriest Marine in the chapter, if not in the entire Imperium of Man. He's got a pair of chainfists with assault cannons built in and Khorne is fucking scared of this guy.

It is believed by many imperial citizens that Temperus Maximus is the holy equivalent of a daemon prince since his anger is beyond even the Emperah's comprehension.

Records say that an entire World Eaters Warband ran like little pussies just by the sight of this angry beast and it is unknown how old is he but he's been around for quite a while though, His main goal is to teach the World Eaters just who is the angriest space marines around."

The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 Temperus-maximus-real
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 14:56

POOB
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 15:41

Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 16:07

OOC anyway I'll just do this bit then
IC Meldarion, now that the show's concluded, goes through his personal device when something dawns on him
Mel: wait did I see Dargoth walk to the stage?
He looks at the curtains curiously
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-12, 16:23

OOC: .....i feel like i know some of the rage that the angry marines usually feel....
this fucking game... im on like normal difficuiloty right now... with relentless self torture, i managed to hone my dueling skills(recognize the animation and press the right button skills, really) to the level where i have a reasonable fighting chance against this boss...
but the fucking fucktard fucker game just MUST fuck me over every time... because even with reflexes fine-tuned to do this, and all the advantages i can secure for myself, at best i have time to snap-fire my finger at the correct button.... but all three buttons are next to each other... so even though i hit the right button, and the animation starts, i accidentally keep pressing the wrong button too, and suddenly i teleport down from the air into a blocking position on the ground, and get my legs cut off....

and even when i secure all the advantages, including fencing proficiency, my fastest attack is still slower than the charge-up of his slowest attack... who the hell were the hardest difficuilties designed for, AI, or koreans?!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-15, 00:14

dar continues to minimize the damage the harliquins are inflicting
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-15, 00:26

more hallucenogen grenades
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-15, 00:27

still not effecting him other then being annoying
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-15, 00:28

he feels something in his mind
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-15, 00:40

dar continues to fight but pays attention to the little thing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-15, 00:41

he feels it gripping on his mind as his vision starts blurring
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-03-15, 00:45

dar reinforces his mind and tries to cast this influence out
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-04-02, 00:01

he feels others doing the same
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-04-02, 00:30

Dar: forces his controll and pushes back on the influence forcing it back with his will
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-04-02, 01:18

OOC this seems anticlimactic
Only one post from both of you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-04-02, 01:34

he feels like a hand is literally gripping his mind
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 19:13

dar is prying each finger off (literally or metaphorically as needed) releasing more shockwaves of energy in his struggle
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 19:18

a lone figure drops down in front of him
its the solitaire
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 19:20

dar grips his swords tightly and takes a step forward
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime2015-04-04, 19:23

"lets dance"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Coliseum   The Grand Coliseum - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Coliseum
Page 13 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next