Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+2
Azrok
Gorath
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:14

++Eliza: Well, I'm almost to your apartment. I'll be there as soon as I can.++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:14

Turian: *de-cloaks infront of him* was waiting for you to ask that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:17

++alright++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:18

*points in in the direction of my post*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:20

*Eliza arrives an knocks on his door.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:21

"Cloak!"

*He opens the door*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:22

*he sighs and cloaks*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:23

*She enters.*

Eliza: I managed to get you some extra medi-gel and omni-gel but that's about it. Sorry, but I didn't want to do anything else that could look suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:25

*Smiles*
"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:26

Eliza: Sorry I couldn't do more, but I doubt the captain is just going to skip questioning me along with the rest of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:28

"It's more than enough"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:28

++*whispering over the comm so only prescott can hear* I got room for her too on my ship if you want++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:31

*He hugs her and flips off the Turian*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:32

++what? I wasnt joking. she genuinely can come along if you'd like++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:34

*She seems surprised by the hug, more than anything.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:37

"It might be an idea to run now, they're likely homing in on my position as we speak"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:38

++and my spectre status can stop them coming after you in ten seconds flat....why arent you asking me to deal with this++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:40

Eliza *to Prescott*: Right....just...be careful. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:44

"I promise"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:46

Eliza: Thank you. Now...I better get going before the captain and MPs get suspicious...Bye. *She leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:47

*he closes the door*
"Spectre status won't do shit, hence why I'm not asking"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:48

"you dont know what spectres can do do you? I'm above the law. Only the council are above me. if I go out there and tell them you're fine and can prove I'm a spectre, you could waltz out there butt naked and they couldnt stop you by law"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:52

"It's an internal affair, would you have any influence?"
*He begins packing the omni-gel and medi-gel*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:53

"Yes. yes I would. When it comes to the citadel races, I'm above everyone other than the council, and unless I do something against the council I can do whatever I want"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:55

*he grins*
"They'll hate me even more, alright then. If this works I'll owe you two rounds"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:57

"What about the girl, want her to come along? can always use more engineers on my ship"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:58

"I'll ask, though she's not overly keen on Turians"

+Eliza+

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2015-03-23, 00:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 00:59

++Eliza: What is it?++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:00

++You remember that spectre I mentioned?++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:01

++Eliza *uncertain*: Yes....?++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:02

++He'd like to know if you want to tag along with us++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:03

++Eliza: Excuse me? Are you being...? You realize that as Alliance military, I can't just disappear.++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:07

++Technically it's not disappearing if he recruits you in person. It's highly unlikely you'll say yes but, it's a good habit to check++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:09

++Eliza: Yeah, well....wait...In person?++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:13

++He was cloaked behind me, hence why I said cloak.++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:14

++Eliza: Just....fine...I'll humor you. I'm heading back.++
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:15

++Okay++
"She's coming back"

OOC: I'll be a bit, I have to eat with my family
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:16

"Well this should be fun. Plus she held her own in a firefight with Geth. that's surprising for an engineer"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:19

OOC: Tis fine, Wookie. Smile

@Gor: "Surprising for an engineer"..........*Looks at certified combat engineers in modern armies.* Oh yeah....clearly an engineer couldn't hold their own in a firefight, much less an engineer on a small ship where everyone most likely has to know each others jobs in case the shit hits the fan....Clearly.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:40

"She did take a couple of hits though"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:46

OOC: Hey, Wookie. Gor went to bed so...I'm not sure how to continue with these characters without him given the situation. :/
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:48

OOC: Could have them chat or something
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:54

OOC: Um....I guess? Wouldn't make sense with the spectre standing there, to me anyway. :/
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 01:58

OOC: good point
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 02:00

OOC: Yeah. I got nothing. Want to call it a night for now?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 02:02

OOC: yeah
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 02:07

OOC: Alright. Night man. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 20:03

"Still better than most would do"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 20:05

"Mm"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-23, 21:13

"So what do we have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2015-03-24, 23:10

ARKEN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next