Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:18

Over general merc comms, there was shouting and raving about the "The Suit Rat", that he'd taken out a Blood Pack Captain as well as a bunch of Eclipse and apparently, his bounty was free game, mercs starting rushing towards the east side of Omega.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:19

Celi: Calton, can you hear me? *her voice is shaky and distressed*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:20

Cortez: I already checked. He's out cold.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:22

he walks down the alleyway then hears a gunshot he rushes in and he sees men with the Cerberus symbol on theyre armor and another comes around the corner and bashes sev in the face cracking his visor then they all point at him but the commanding officer recognizes him
C.L.: wait I remember this suit rat I remember him quite well didn't you have friends oh wait they must be dead
C1: want me to just shoot him sir
CL: no im going to have some fun with him
he grabs out his pistol and shoots sev 3 times on in the leg one in the chest and another in the stomach celi sees a change in sevs meter
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:24

"Time for a swift exit Creator Zael."
"Lets."
He begins jumping roof to roof...tracking the mod Sev had in his possession.

++Why aren't you back on your ship?! I was supposed to have a daring escape, involving gun fire and explosions...ah well, who says I can't have explosions?!++
Suddenly, most of the east side started going up in huge blasts, killing many-a merc who was trying to find him to collect their prize.++
++Remember kids, when you're a paranoid ex-marine quarian with a penchant for reckless behavior and vigilantism, always remember to plant as many explosives as you can, so if you ARE on your last stand, you can a quarter of a city with you!++
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:25

she takes a deep breath and examines the wound, making sure his suit locked down the rupture
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:26

Cortez: Give me a hand. We'll get him somewhere safe and we'll decide where to go from there.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:27

He looked down into the alleyway the mod was leading him to, seeing Cerberus...and an injured Sev.

"Hey! Bosh'tets!"
He pointed his rocket launcher at them.
"Step away, from the Quarian, before I do to you, what I did to half of Omegas Blood Pack, ya hearin' me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:29

Celi: I...j-just keep him safe
OOC hang on
this is omega
they need a doctor
heheh
heheheheheheheh
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:30

OOC: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:30

as sev crawls to his rifle the centurion kicks it away and another hits him with the shock stick his heart rate begins to drop and with that shocking blow his A.I. unite begins to fry
CL: well well little rat I thought you were a fighter I guess not anymore
as the Cerberus says that he throws a turret
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:31

OOC: I wonder where you could find a local Omega resident who may have bumped into him many times from his adventurous lifestyle.
IIIII WOOOONDER!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:31

OOC: Wait...what character are you referring to?

IC:

Cortez: We get him to my ship and he'll be fine. If you two want to stay on Omega after we treat him that's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:32

Zael drops into the alley behind them, shouldering his rifle and methodically opening up on them, before ducking for cover as he notices the turret spawn...might as well distract them.
He blindly fires over his cover gaining their attention even more.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:33

OOC: Myself, I have been an Omega resident for a few months now.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:34

OOC: I wait...what? I thought Gorath was...ugh...curse my lag... -_-
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:35

OOC "I am the very model of a scientist salarian, I've studied species turian asari and batarian"
IC Celi: why should I trust you?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:37

OOC: Um...are we about to encounter Salarian Thoros!? Oh God....God help us all!!!

IC:

Cortez: Where I come from we like Quarians.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:37

the turret fires at all of them killing them but the centurion fires 2 more shots into sev one in his shoulder and the other in his stomach then the centurion dies sevs heart rate is lowered massively but he begins to crall to his bag his vision bluring up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:38

OOC....I mean Mordin, arken
IC Celi: and where I come from, we don't trust random strangers on omega!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:39

OOC: Um....Didn't know that....and...Um...Mordin is part of Shepherd's crew eventually...didn't we agree to not directly interact or RP as anyone from Shepherd's crew?

IC:

Cortez: Fair enough, but I stabilized your friend so that has to count for something. Believe me, I don't like it here anymore than you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:41

OOC a well known salarian doctor on omega
it does make logical sense to go to him surely?
IC Celi: for all I know you shot him!
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:41

Zael walks over to Sev.
"C'mon soldier, you ain't passing out on me."
He injects something through his suit, before it clamps down.
"Now, get up!"
He pulls up Sev from the ground, Sev starts feeling very energetic.
"That's some really old school marine stim, they stopped it because they said it was making marines crazy...Imagine that!"
He puts his arm over his shoulder.
++Hey, uhh this is Zael, the Quarian you came for...where are you?++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:43

OOC:

@Gorath: Um...I guess but...

@Ar'Kais: Gee....I wonder why they stopped using it....

IC:

Cortez: Does my rifle look like a Saber and do I look like CAT6!? If I had shot him he would be dead. Trust me, I didn't hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:44

+c-c-c-c-ce-li th-th-th-this is is is  alpha s-s-s-sev isisis at cr-cr-cr-criticle+
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:44

++I say again, this is Zael, please respond, Sev here is pretty banged up, what is your location?!++
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:45

Cortez *to Celi*: With kit like yours you're not alone. Tell me your coms frequency and I'll tell your friends where to go.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:45

OOC also I thought we agreed not to RP shepard, I don't remember his crew being mentioned
IC Celi: I...o-okay
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:46

Celi: +WHAT?!+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:47

OOC: I was under the implication we agreed to not touch Shepherd or his crew but I could me remembering things incorrectly.

IC:

Cortez: So...communication frequencies?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:48

OOC I don't see why not his crew as long as we don't alter any timelines
IC Celi: *close to hyperventilating* I...I d-don't know what to do...I've n-never screwed up this badly b-before..I...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:48

Sev: grab...grab my ....bag...and rifle...
he passes out from blood lose
his heart beat(bump.......bump..................bump........bump................bump)
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:50

OOC: Hm...I...hm...well, I think Sev needs it Mordin the most right now in that case. Calton isn't nearly as badly shot up.

IC:

Cortez: Get a hold of yourself! You're not good to your friends if you have a mental breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:52

OOC aye
IC *she doesn't say anything. she stumbles back a little, almost about to faint
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:53

"Fuck..."
He picks up the rifle and starts to drag him...towards a medical clinic near-by.

[Gorath gets to take the doctor.]

"Look, I don't care how busy he is, he owes me one...wait, I owe him one, BUT I'LL OWE HIM TWO! we have a dying Quarian here!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:55

OOC: So yeah...If you want to use Mordin then I suggest having Sev brought to him. Calton has the one injury. Sev has almost a dozen.

IC:

*Cortez lets go of Calton and grabs her shoulders.*

Cortez: Look at me! Look at me!! You need get a hold of yourself! If you pass out I can't carry both of you and then we're all dead if CAT6 comes looking for their friend. Hold it together and I'll help you save your friends. I've got a ship full of Neo-Legionaries waiting to kick some *** but I need you to stay calm.

*Calton suddenly gasps as he regains consciousness.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:56

oochis bag has puncture foam three mask and medigel
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:56

they let him in
--------------------
Celi: *regaining some composure* C-Calton
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 02:58

"Heeeey, Mordin, buuuddy, I need another favour, this time it ISN'T my fault!"
"He does not look impressed.
"Look, I just found him, I have to help out another Quarian in need, help me out Doc."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:00

Mordin: fine fine fine, bring him in, try not to manhandle, bones likely damaged, nurse prepare sterilized room and enviro-suits to prevent contamination
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:00

Calton *weakly*: C-Celi?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:01

Celi: Are you okay? *she manages to get her footing again*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:01

He hands over the bag of medical supplies.
"This may help, but listen...you know that huge explosion on the east side...that may have been me."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:03

Calton: All things considered, yeah.

OOC: And now we have a problem....I think we kind-a-sorta did agree to not use canon characters in the thread Nazamroth made: https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/t11-cant-say-i-expected-this-one
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:04

OOC: Fuck it.
We ain't asking him to come with us and we're leaving omega after this.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:04

Mordin: little concern, will deal with that later, have to prioritize patient
----------------------------------
Celi: Keelah.... I thought I'd lost you
OOC bit late now arken
not like he'll play a major role
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:06

OOC: In that case I say it's acceptable. Further, I think it's inevitable that authority figures of organizations are going to have to interact with the Citadel Council so someone/some people are going to have to control them (NOT IT!). I guess as long as our interactions don't result in an alternate timeline where say....Garrus never joined Shepherd I'd say we're good.

IC:

Calton: Thanks for the concern....*Looks at Cortez, seems show a bit of shock despite his weak state, and turns his head back to Celi* How goes the search for the other Quarian?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:09

he begins to cough up blood
alpha:+ccccceeeliiii ththththis is our our our loc-loc-ation+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:09

Celi: badly. Sev's hurt bad apparently. then you got shot. I didn't know what to do
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:10

Calton: Go help Sev. I'll be fine.....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 03:12

+c-c-c-cant t-t-t-talk any-any-any-more damage crit-crit-critical shut-shut-shutting d-d-down+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next