Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:43

Calton: Celi, please, don't cry...This....this isn't your fault.....Celi, I'm worried the more I'm around you the more danger you'll be put in. When Sev was talking to you about your sister I...I couldn't understand what I was feeling....And then I realized I was jealous....I can't help you the way he can and since we've known each other I've been getting you into trouble....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:44

Celi: you s-say that like I've never h-had a bad mission before *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:46

Calton: You probably have but.....Celi, I'm reconsidering this because I care about you as a friend. It seems to me that the more I'm around you the more danger I put you in....I don't think I could face your brother if you were killed because of me....I don't think I could have another friend's blood on my hands....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:47

Celi: you don't know that! I was in charge, it was my responsibility, not yours!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:47

he wakes up in the medical room to weak to move he starts to look around
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:48

he sees a few mainly human and salarian medics working on him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:48

Sev: Back OFF!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:49

Kharr: *at the foot of the bed* what's wrong kid?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:50

Calton: You were in charge and I get separated from you......Celi, just....please, let me do this....I...I need time to clear my head and a solo mission may be good for that......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:51

Celi: please...I... I need you
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:52

Calton: What...what do you mean you "need" me? I......I don't know what to make of that.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:52

Sev: I...I don't like being surrounded by surgeons and doctors gives me bad memories, memories I swore to myself to never tell
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:54

Kharr: relax, they're just trying to help you
-----------------------
Celi: I...*she looks away again*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:54

Calton: What is it, Celi? Please, tell me.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:55

Celi: I... I don't know what it is but... I need you... I can't just let you go... please don't leave me behind
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:56

Calton *his voice getting shaky*: I....I don't know....No one..Celi...I...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:57

Celi: p-please
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:58

Sev: I just need some time alone so leave me alone
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 03:59

Calton: Celi, I haven't decided anything yet. Please, don't start crying for me yet. You haven't lost someone who cares about you yet. *He very slowly and carefully hugs her. It's clear this sort of gesture is awkward for him.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:01

Kharr: as you wish.
----------------------
She returns it
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:03

Calton: I'll.....I'll see you in a few months, Celi. I promise. I'm not leaving you, not yet. I don't want to leave but....I may just need to face reality. Please, don't cry for me, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:04

she doesn't reply
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:04

Calton: Celi?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:05

she nods silently
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:06

sev gains the strength to move to a sitting position and he holds his head mumbling scilently
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:08

Calton: I....I can tell I mean something to you...Could...could you try to explain why you need me? We...we haven't know each other that long...I...I don't understand Celi and...I'm actually scared. I....I don't want to lose a friend because I don't understand something important to them....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:09

Celi: I...I wish I could... but I'm no psychiatrist
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:09

Calton: O-okay.....Just...please, hold it together, for me?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:10

Celi: I'll t-try
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:12

Calton: Thank you. *He hugs her closer.* When I come back...I'll...tell you what I'll do next...Celi, look, before I met you I had almost forgotten what it was like to have a friend....I don't want to lose that. You were my first friend in two years.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:12

Celi: I... I know how that feels
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:15

Calton: I'll see around, Celi. *He carefully lets go of her and walks away. It's clear he's got a lot going on in his head.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:16

*and he runs into sneaky*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:17

Calton: Um...Hi?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:17

Sneaky: we noted you seem to be having some form of issue
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:18

Calton: Yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:18

Sev: walks out he looks shaken up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:19

Sneaky: can we assist?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:20

Calton: I don't think. This is something I have to deal with on my own.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:21

Sneaky: perhaps, but we have proven ourselves helpful to emotional problems of organics before, such as the time we convinced Creator Celi against Self termination
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:21

Calton: She....she what!?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 04:22

he walks and sees calton, calton can tell he is shooken up

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20