Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:46

Celi: no thanks, I'm fine now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:50

???: Alright then....I'm Garret. *He extends his hand.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:51

Celi: Celi'Torrel Vas Dracan (I keep forgetting what the surname is so forgive me if it routinely changes)
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:53

"Commando Sargeant...that planet was holding about 200 geth...I had about 132 confirmed geth kills by the end of that little campaign...it's where I got the flashlight."
He gestures to his armour.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:54

OOC: It's "Toran". That's the surname you gave her and Kharr.

IC:

Garret: I saw your friend. He didn't look that bad for getting hit with a Saber.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:55

OOC cheers
IC Celi: he got off lucky. Keelah, if it had been worse...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:55

Garret: Hey, it could have been worse. It could have been a Vorcha attack.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:57

Celi: yeah. I've been through one of those
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:00

"I know a lot about maintenance...and I had a lot of time to experiment in keeping them intact...well the heads that is, I wanted a trophy and and some-way of messing the bulb heads, sabotage a few systems and hook them up to an alternate power supply and they sing a different tune, without the power to self terminate, they remain locked within their head."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:03

Garret: Well...um...*He removes his helmet. He's young, probably twenty at the most. Despite having similarities with a regular Human eye, his left eye is clearly cybernetic and there's a good amount of scaring around it.* See what I mean. Your friend is better off than you think. I lost my eye, half my face, and most of my squad during basic because of Vorcha. *He smiles* Believe me, if some kid straight out of high school with zero experience in fighting can survive getting half his faced mauled off by Vorcha than I think someone like your friend can survive his injury. I saw his suit and judging from you, neither one of you are strangers to a fight.

OOC: If this seems Mary-Sue-ish please let me know. He's just trying to comfort her by relating events is all. And yes, this does tie into one of those "Unsubstantiated Rumors". ;)

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:05

Celi:.....keelah
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:06

Garret: Don't worry. I'm sure he'll be fine. *He smiles, replaces his helmet, and goes back to his station.*

OOC: So....not Mary-Sui-ish?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:07

Celi is not sure what to think or do now
OOC what, a guy with battle scars and a cybernetic replacement?
remember who my main character in this is
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:08

"Creator Zael and I have come to the agreement that my survival is mutually beneficial, I also do not wish for deactiviation, he does maintain me with spare parts he has, he sometimes allows me to access systems to upgrade my conscientiousness."
"He helps me hack into systems, something I am not the best at, as well as target acquisition."
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:10

celi start to receive another call from the hospital nurse
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:11

she answers
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:14

OOC: I meant the relating stuff since he's only 20. Cybernetics is one thing, but events are another. He was 18 and green as grass when he survived that Vorcha attack so that's what worries me.

IC:

*A little while later, the surgery is finished and she's allowed to see Calton. They patched his suit back up but he definitely looks weak from the surgery.*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:15

Celi: Calton...a-are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:16

Nurse+ hello I got some good news in your friends recovery though he is still in bad condition but his lungs seem to be recovering from the shock of the round so his breathing is normal but his head injury not so well for now but so far he is recovering which is good news for how bad we found him in+
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:17

"Also, I find it also beneficial to cooperate with his tactical and technical prowess, he has been able to develop a system that allows my optics to connect to a heads up display, gaining the benefit of my "Hunter Mode", I also find his tactics un-orthodox but effective, a total of 20% of Omegas explosive ordinance was purchased by him and used to level much of the east side.
"I have blocked him out of transmitting, other than through me Omni-tool as a proxy, which I have to activate, if he wanted to escape, plus he can not kill me, my Omni-tool is set to terminate upon my death."
"Trapped in body, with no means of transference or self-termination, co-operation and limited bouts of freedom is more preferable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:18

+okay. I promise I'll come as soon as I'm able+
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:19

Calton *weakly*: Hey, Celi...How are you?

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:19

Celi: better now that you're okay
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:21

Calton: So your health depends on mine? You may want to rethink that. *Really weak chuckle.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:21

she chuckles aswell
Celi: I'm glad you're okay. I was worried that...
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:23

Calton: I....I know....*He takes her hand in his.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:24

she holds his tightly, calming down
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:24

"We simply wish to survive..."
"Me and Yorick have worked together for a while, this debate has been happening every other day, while I am no fan of the Geth, if things were to return to the way they were, it would solve a lot of problems."
"We are a unique case of Geth and Creator positive interaction and cooperation, I believe this should be natured."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:26

Calton: Have you heard anything about Sev and the other Quarian?

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:28

Celi: Sev is stabilizing. I don't know about the other quarian
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:30

Calton:.........Alright......Celi, they...haven't said or done anything to you, have they?
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:32

"Well Yorick."
"Creator Zael is very demanding."
"Yooorick."
"That can be traced to his military background however, he does often answer any questions I ask, which I appreciate."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:33

Celi: they haven't done anything to me Calton.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:34

Cortez: I guess that answer will do for now.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:36

Celi: don't worry Calton. I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:38

Calton: I'm glad...and stay that way, regardless of how badly I'm beat up.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:40

Celi: *smiles under the mask* I'll try
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:41

Calton: Any idea when I can get out of here?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:42

Celi: I don't know. *she looks down at his hand which she's holding and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:43

*He picks up on the sigh*

Calton: You okay?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:45

Celi: *quietly* damn this suit....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:45

Calton *he didn't hear her*: I...Celi, are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:46

Celi: yeah, it's nothing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:48

*A doctor walks in.*

Doctor: Ah good, you're awake. A few more medi-gel treatments and you'll be good to leave.

Calton: Thank god....

OOC: Yeah, Calton said that. He doesn't terribly care about using Fleeter equivalents.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:50

Celi: thankyou
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:54

Doctor *to Celi* While we're doing that would you mind waiting outside? There are still a few tests we have to run.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:55

Celi: do I have to?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:58

Doctor: I suppose not. It's just standard procedure to make a polite request when the patient's life isn't in danger.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 01:59

Celi: I.... Calton?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:00

Calton: It's fine. You can stay if you want.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:01

Celi: if you don't mind doctor, I'd like to stay with him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next