Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:42

Zael is being held up in some form of sick bay.
"I'm fine, I only took a few shots."
"Seven"
"Shut up flashlight."
"My name is Yorick."
"Shut UP flashlight."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:43

*Cortez approaches Zael*

Cortez: Can't say I see that everyday.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:43

Celi: yes. it's that powerful. if we hadn't got the jump on it while it was alone as soon as it came out of a relay we'd never have captured it.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

"And who are you?"
The stubborn ex-marine looks up at him.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:45

Calton: Celi...the rumors.....*he's growing faint*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:46

Celi: stay with me dammit!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:48

Calton: Celi...don't even give a hint that you personally know....*rasping cough, and becoming short of breath*........let alone work with, Citadel race members.........it...will only put other Dark Voids in danger......
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:48

Celi: I promise, now you focus on staying alive! *she applies more medi-gel*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:49

"Lieutenant...I can respect that, never heard of the Protectorate though...Ex-Sargeant Zael'Orzah Nar Neema, informally discharged."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:51

Calton: Just......please....be....careful.........I don't want to see Kharr having to....face...down...a....full fleet.....*He losses consciousness again.*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:52

Celi: Calton!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:52

OOC side note, if they do confront Kharr about having citadel races in there, I know exactly what he'll say
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:53

*No response.*

OOC: Calton said they "may" do that. They may not care what a merc group does. It kind of depends on how the Voids behave towards the Protectorate.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:55

OOC right
point is he'll point out what humans have done to the people he cares about, and that by their logic he should shoot them dead for it, even though it wasn't them
IC Celi: Calton no!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:56

OOC: Fair enough. But the Quarians didn't nearly sterilize an entire race or deny the Salarians aid when they lost their homeworld. Remember, these guys are neutral. They raise good points and do good things but they do some pretty nasty stuff that balances it out.

IC: *He's still breathing if that helps.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:57

OOC fair enough
IC ...not sure what to do now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 23:58

*Celi eventually comes to ship. A soldier momentarily raises his rifle but then lowers it slightly.*

Soldier: I'm guessing you're the Quarians the Lieutenant told us about.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:00

Celi: yeah, please help him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:03

Soldier: Get your friend inside. If any of those CAT6 bastards come this way we'll deal with them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:04

Celi: thankyou *she does*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:05

*Inside she is quickly shown to the medical bay. Calton is taken to a clean room for treatment. A doctor approaches Celi.*

Doctor: Are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:06

Celi: I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:07

Doctor: Look, you can trust me. Are you hurt?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:08

Celi: I'm fine. I didn't get hurt. we got separated and he got sniped
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:10

Doctor: By CAT6, I heard. Don't worry, he's in good hands.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:10

Celi: I...thankyou
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:13

"I struck my C.O in the face for abandoning some quarians, I went out there and gave them enough time to escape, I was on that damned planet fighting a guerilla campaign for 5 months, that is until I was picked up by some miners."
He notices the med bay becoming more crowded.
"Another Quarian?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:15

OOC: ArKais, different medbay. Celi took Calton to Cortez's ship.

IC:

Doctor: Your welcome. There....may be some dextro food in the medical stores. Are you hungry?

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:17

Celi: no thankyou. I'm not on my pilgrimage or anything, so I'm not as desperate as most quarians you'll find
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:19

"They always talk about risks, how everything is "too risky" I prefer to take those odds."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:20

Doctor: I never said you were. *It sounds like they've started to remove the pellet from Calton's chest.*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:21

Celi: I know, but most people assume that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:22

Doctor: I understand. If you don't want to talk, I'll leave you be.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:22

Celi: nono, it's fine
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:24

Doctor: Okay....what were you two doing here? There's a bounty out on a Quarian and most people can't tell your kind apart.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:25

Celi: most can't. those who can are usually quarians themselves
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:28

Doctor: Very true. Look, the captain may come down here and he'll ask you questions. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:28

OOC god dammit
GOD FUCKIN DAMMIT
GETS ME EVERY FUCKIN TIME *cries*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:29

what
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:30

OOC: You okay, Gorath?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:32

OOC mass effect 3's ending, extended
yeah it's bad! yeah I wish it was almost anything else! but...dammit it has it's moments
like at the end where the crew are on the normandy and Tali places my goddamn name on the memorial wall.....god fecking dammit! and this time I picked the destroy ending, so EDI's name was on the wall aswell! I...I need a moment
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:32

"We're fragile...we're not like Krogans, you have to learn a lot more to be able to be an able combatant...you have to be careful or damned lucky."
He points at his armour, formerly bathed in tech armour.
"That's why I wear extra."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:34

OOC: Um...take your time Gorath. It may be bad but I sure it hits a few cords properly.

IC:

Cortez: Smart. I ran into another two Quarians who sent me here. One of them had armored up their suit. I don't get why your races soldiers don't wear better armor. Wait...Damn...I need to check in and see if the other two made it to ship.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:36

Celi: alright. thanks
OOC Okay...I'm alright now...*sniff*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:37

*hugs gor* its alright buddy its alright
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:40

"One of them said they were looking for me..."
He sighs.
"I hate it when people try to help me, it always ends badly."
"On 17, different Occasions Creato-"
Zael threw something at the geth head hanging over his hung up chest piece.
"Shut up Yorick."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:41

OOC: It's fine.

IC: *The doctor leaves her...and one the guards approaches her. His voice scrambler is off.*

???: Hey, are you really okay? I can tell you're really shaken up.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:42

Celi: I've been better
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:43

"Needed to breath, foam tightens the pressure...besides, I wouldn't be a Migant Commando if I didn't know how to fight without armour."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:45

???: You want to talk about it?

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 00:46

Celi: no thanks, I'm fine now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next