Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:01

Celi: if you don't mind doctor, I'd like to stay with him
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:05

Doctor: Very well. *Over the course of several hours he performs several tests on Calton to make sure he's stable, applying some more medi-gel where needed to treat minor injuries missed during other procedures. He eventually finishes and Calton is allowed to leave the clean room and infirmary. On the way out Garret stops them.*

Garret: I told you he'd be fine. Take care of yourselves. There are to many prejudiced people out there.

OOC: Yep. Garret just said that. Bask in the irony of that statement. You're going to get a lot of it from Protectorate characters. Ah....I think I'm going to really enjoy roleplaying neutral characters for a change.....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:08

Celi: thankyou
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:12

Garret: No problem.

*They leave the ship. When they're a good distance away from it Calton finally breaks the silence.*

Calton: So where now?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:13

She hugs him before she answers
OOC there is beauty it the madness
i just can't see it yet
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:16

*He's caught off guard by the hug and doesn't know how to respond to it since it wasn't like the one she gave him when he told her his secret. It's got more affection to it than he's used to getting.*

OOC: Um.....what??
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:18

it takes her a moment to realize how he's reacted
OOC the purest artist strives for profuse extremes
the elegance of mortal frailty I dream
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:20

Calton: Um......Thanks?????

OOC: Again...what!?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:22

Celi: *lets go* sorry... I'm just so relieved that you're okay
OOC Slaves wait for master to dictate
Blood and fire in the deep sea, no empire is gonna keep me
Odes to transience I dictate
Blood and fire in the blue sky, leaders broken, waiting to die
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:24

Calton: Um....It's okay? Where....where did that come from? I get your happy that I'm okay but...um...

OOC: Again, what!? Also...I'm a bit concerned their relationship is moving to fast but that may just be me. I'm not entirely clear on how long they've know each other. It could be days or it could be weeks but still, I think it may be moving a bit fast.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:26

Celi: sorry...
OOC she's a bit....clingy. it's how she coped with what happened to her sister. on the one hand she does genuinely care about him like this, on the other, she doesn't want something like that to happen again, and is also subconsciously eager to fill the hole left when her sister died

forlorn faces running from the cold regret
empty spaces, something that I can't forget
all I wanted was to wish the past away
but time's the cruelest ruler that we all obey
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:29

Calton: Um...it's okay.....So...uh....what now? I don't know where to find Sev and there's still that bounty to worry about.

OOC: That....makes sense and I can see her wanting to fill that hole, but I'm still worried that she may be rushing things. Calton held her hand to reassure her and because they're friends but....I'm not sure he's actually at the point where he'd consider her more than a friend. Also...are you thinking up quotes for your book again?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:30

Celi: I know where he is.
OOC I know. she is rushing things. she partially misinterpreted the hand thing so thought this would be okay at this stage. she was wrong
and no, I be quotin a song
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:34

Calton: Okay....so how do we get there without either one of us being shot?

OOC: Again, that makes sense but I'd say wait a couple of months (in RP months I mean) before having them say...hold hands in a more-than-friends sort of way. Still, I get what you're doing so it my concern has been alleviated somewhat. And ah....um....okay...song..yeah....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:38

puppy buisiness
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:41

*inhales*
Come on little scumbag, show me my money
*exhales*
Good boy, now stay still
*slowly levers the bolt into it's firing position and inhales*
That's it, just..one....more....second...
*exhales and pulls the trigger*

"A loud crack reverberates around the halls of omega before dissipating back into the normal silence of things"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 02:41

OOC: That's fine, Azrok. I know what it's like to have pets. And BushWookies' infiltrator has joined the fray....things are about to get even more interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 03:02

OOP: now to not die....

*the vorcha slams into the ground, a gaping hole almost severing its neck*
Beautiful
*pushes anorher round into the chamber, locks the bolt and waits for the inevitable group of vorcha to appear*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 03:03

OOC: Hm....Unfortunately...I'm not sure how to help you, Wookie. My characters are tied up (especially may main character, Calton...since Gorath went off early tonight...hm...).
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 03:08

cortez hears a scream from the nurse and then hears gunfire and sees the nurses body drop to the floor everyone begins to panic comms are shut down
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 03:11

OOC: well I doubt a vorcha would ever be truly alone, thus the body should be detected fairly early on.
A firefight ensues and we find out just how (in)effective my character is.
That should also say "another" not "anorher"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 03:12

*Cortez barricades the door.*

OOC: Hm...well....Wookie, I think Cortez is going to need help so.....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 03:15

the door burst open smoke covered the room Cerberus troops storm in and all you can see is the shadows of the riot sheilds
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 03:15

OOC: My character doesn't know where he is

IC: *scans the area for vorcha and climbs down from his vantage point amongst the pipes and vents*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 03:17

OOC: True Wookie and...crap...Guys, I'm terribly sorry but it looks like I'm going to have to go myself. I've got some severe lag going on and it's becoming intolerable. Azrok, I deeply apologize but we'll have to pick this up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 03:19

OOC: alright, cya Arken

*keeping an eye on his surroundings he proceeds toward the dead vorcha, weary of the distant firefight*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 06:08

Ooc. ...blarg...

Ice cream trucks be metal as fuck...
http://likealaugh.org/laugh/never-forget-the-ice-cream-wars-of-glasgow
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:01

mornin
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:28

hello?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:36

OOC. ....blarg....
ive spent all morning trying to get a fething jool probe into orbit.... i succeeded only now.... by editing the save file and cheating it into orbit.... whenever i want to go to Jool, its just cursed to fail...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:37

well hello my friend
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:37

OOC. ...here he comes with the overcourteousnss again...
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:40

OOC. ....hey, if youre here anyway, help me out.
i need the actual name of something in english for our presentation, and i dont trust google translate with this one.
it called it "technical rescue". what is the actual name of stuff like cleaning up after a car crash, taking care of the injured, making sure no fuel leaks into the sewage system, etc?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:41

hmm....give me a minute
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:43

seems technical rescue is its name over here also
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:44

OOC ...well... thats convenient...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:44

quite
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:46

OOC. .so... what happened last night?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:47

depends which plot you mean with
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:49

OOC. i mean why did you disappear...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:49

OOC at which point?
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:51

OOC: before i went to sleep. you didnt do anything for an entire episode of interstellar quest after we explicitly stated that we have nothing to do, so lets start the actual plot, so i assumed you were gone and went to sleep
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:52

OOC oh yeah. i went to buy hellions
it happens
would have told ya but my net cut out
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:54

OOC. ..right
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:55

OOC what?
i needed more hellions
and now i have more
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:57

OOC. ...just like that....
this is like a friend of mine who needed a better tank in World of Tanks. He got so pissed off in a match that he instantly uploaded enough cash for the most expensive premium tank in the game, and bought it at once.... he was already using it in the next match...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 09:58

OOC again, would have told you but my net cut out before i could
even ask hyp and ortus
i bought hellions yesterday
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 10:00

OOC. i never said you didnt...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 10:01

alrighty
so anyway
wanna continue
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 10:02

OOC. how? azrok isnt here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2014-05-02, 10:03

OOC his character us...busy aint she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next