Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:51

Celi: I not asking you to kiss the goddamn dalatrass! I'm asking you to be civil to one guy who isn't exactly high up in salarian society so none of that is his damn fault!
*Mordin applies more medi-gel to Sev*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:53

sev looks at the doctor
Sev: just leave *cough* you two can*cough* talk later about*cough* this
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:54

*they reach an open doorway and I step step through*
OOC: so what do I see?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:55

*Blue suns and blood pack in a firefight*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:55

Medic: Right, and once we start excusing the sterilization of entire species what next?

Cortez *who has been standing in the corner this entire time*: Soldier, leave, you've done your job, now stop aggravating the situation.

Medic: Yes, sir. *He leaves, Cortez doesn't seem to happy about the exchange.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:56

Celi:.....who the hell asked him to excuse that? Next he'll be saying that being buddies with a krogan means you're excusing them using asteroids as weapons against civilian planets!
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:58

Sev: l-llets just*cough* leave my demons are coming*cough* back to haunt me*cough*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:59

Cortez: Ignore him. To many young soldiers these days are willing to jump the gun and get a galactic war started well ahead of schedule. And he'd never say that about Krogan. Some kids these days are taught that Krogan and Quarians are the best thing to happen to the galaxy. Erm...I didn't mean it quite like that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:00

Celi: trust me, as a whole, the quarians are far from good people
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:04

OOC: Weren't you the one who agreed with me that majority of the problem seemed to be the Admiralty and Conclave? Hypocrite... (JK, XD)

IC:

Cortez: I know that, but kids like him don't and it's only going to get worse. Some of our higher ups have started to preach that genocide is acceptable so long as it's only directed toward the Citadel races. In a few decades, a century at the most, the schools will be teaching that.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:05

OOC yeah but this isn't my point of view is it? it's hers
IC Celi: Keelah...
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:06

sev puts his hand on her shoulder
Sev:*cough* then you guys*cough* are worse than*cough* cerberus
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:09

OOC: Fair enough. And I was joking anyway.

IC:

Cortez: That's one way of looking at it....*sardonic chuckle* In a few generations since Shaunxi (sorry if that's not the proper spelling) we went from simply wanting independence to rigging our worlds with nukes because we expect the Citadel to use force to subjugate us all......*to Sev* And that's...a tough comparison. We're willing to help Krogans, Quarians, and other non-Citadel races but....even we have standards....
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:10

Celi: riiight....yeah my brother's gonna 'love' you guys
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:12

Sev:*cough* I cant stand a racest*cough*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:12

Cortez:.......I'm probably exaggerating things. Ignore me, I'm just a rambling old man trying to cling to his glory day. There are legitimately good people in the Protectorate and there are legitimately evil ones but largely we're all....just afraid of losing everything we care about.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:13

"So...you have a good cause."
Zael slinks out of no-where.
"Is there...money?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:13

*relocates to a large piece of cover and begins shooting the blood pack soldiers, aiming for any that are giving orders*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:14

Cortez: I...can't answer that.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:14

Sev:*cough* where the*cough*hell*cough* were you
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Celi: *sighs* sorry if I overreacted. Racists killed my sister.
----------------
*half of which get shot while he's still taking aim*
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:15

"Fuck it, I'm in it just for the fight anyway."
He walks to cortez.
"You have room for a gutsy quarian wardog and his pet flashlight?"
"My name is."
"Shut up."
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:15

"I was being hunted down and distracting what seemed like half of omegas mercs."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:16

*fires*
Show off!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:17

"it's not showing off if you're holding back"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:18

Cortez: I'm...sorry. For what it's worth, I really am. Look, I know that soldier and I probably haven't set a good example but.....there are people in the Protectorate who don't have a problem with the Citadel races. They're just afraid to speak out because everyone is so afraid of the Citadel. We're all so terrified of waking up and finding ourselves under Turian occupation that the only time people speak up is when the evil is directed towards Humans and non-Citadel members in our territory. *To Zael* I...don't know.

OOC:

1) Mordin has nothing to say about this?

2) So....a very human faction currently or no?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:19

Sev:*cough* celi could you walk with me*cough* I want to show you *cough* something and *cough* ask you some *cough* questions
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:21

"Right" He looks at Cortez.
"Point me to the nearest fight, I'm going to lay down some supressive fire."
*He jiggles his rocket launcher on his back.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:22

Mordin: sounds like quarian-geth war all over again. some fight, others speak up, those who speak up are put down
Celi: *sighs* it wouldn't have been so bad if they'd just killed her, but don't worry I'm not blaming you. If I judge all humans for what they did to her I become as bad as them. And alright Sev, I'll come with you.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:23

*sighs*
Don't make this a competition
*begins firing several times faster at targets of opportunity*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:25

Cortez *to Zael*: I....I'm not in a position to recruit you and....look, with the current Supreme Admiral I wouldn't enlist if I were you....the man is rabidly seeking the Migrant Fleet and....he's just bad news for whole galaxy. He's vowed to do the Turian homeworld what they did to Shaunxi. *to Mordin* No, we're not that far gone. We're not killing each other yet for voicing dissenting views. *to Celi* Thanks for...at least understanding a little. Truth be told, we're all just afraid. Some of our fears are legitimate and others are...just wrong. If even a few people could discern the two the Protectorate wouldn't be as crazed as it is now.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:26

Mordin: not that far yet, but headed that way, and sounds as if it is gaining speed
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:26

he wraps an arm around her good arm to keep himself balanced he then leads her to one of the bodies and tries to flip the body on its side but is struggling
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

Celi helps him out
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:28

they flip it to its side he then takes off the shoulder pad of the corpse and hands it to her
Sev: is this the symbol you remember the night of your sisters death?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:29

Cortez *to Mordin*: Yeah....it is......and I'm not to proud to say it'll take something drastic to stop it....I'm not saying we're wrong in wanting independence, but some things are just unforgivable no matter who suffers.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:29

"I meant, nevermind, I should just follow the shooting."

OOC: Uhh guys, didn't you all show up to rescue me or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:31

OOC: Yeah. But since you were intermittent for a bit things got hectic. Plus our Quarians have some issues of their own that influenced things. Sorry. Kinda-sorta-our bad. :P

IC:

Cortez: Look, the other Quarians came here to help you from what I know. Go with them. You'll be better off with them in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:32

"Right."

He walks after Sev.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:32

she nods quietly
-----------------
Mordin: *jokingly* perhaps another genophage is needed. Not being serious, that would be wrong, and would be too harsh on a species who does not reproduce with the regularity of krogan
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:34

Sev: we may want to let your *cough*brother know im on their shit list and*cough* bring this to him but why did you jump *cough*infront of the bullet to save me?

Last edited by Azrok on 2014-05-04, 02:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:35

Celi: because I care about you
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:35

*stops firing as the entirety of the blood pack forces have been eliminated*

Okay blue suns, it's advisable for you all to sod off, you don't want me as an enemy!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

Cortez *to Mordin*: It would also give the Protectorate nothing to loose. Believe me, I'm terrified of what will happen if we go to war. Our leaders aren't afraid to use nuclear weapons and we don't abide by Citadel law or treaties. I mean, it's asinine that a foreign power should impose its laws on another star nation but still, there are some things that should at least be common sense, like not nuking garden worlds.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:38

Mordin: treating citadel races like that will end in their fears being verified and likely destruction.
---------------------
*at which point the rest of the blue suns get gunned down*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:40

Sev: I care about*cough* you to more than you*cough* know but well im afraid to say*cough* how much so ill tell you eventually*cough* but I didn't want you to get hurt*cough*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:41

Celi: I...thankyou
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:41

You're just killing everything today aren't you
*makes his way over to the blue suns corpses and begins taking their weapons and any credits they may have*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

"It's what I do"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:42

Cortez: I don't know what the Citadel thinks about us, I only know what we're supposed to think about them. Part of the reason we want independence is because the Citadel is always trying to force its laws on others, and we'll do anything to preserve our independence. Preserving something so precious I can support, but there are some methods I cannot condone. I think the only reason we haven't broken into civil war is because one of our Praetors is actually a smart man and because we're so afraid of becoming Turian slaves, but it's mostly the latter.

*Calton overhears Sev and Celi talking and...suddenly doesn't understand what he's feeling.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 02:44

Sev: it....it happened so quickly I tried to call but ......but I couldn't they recognized me.....I...I didn't think they would
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next