Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+4
Shas'O Ar'Kais
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
Azrok
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 00:54

*Calton opens fire on the figure. Cortez hears the noise and rushes upstairs.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 00:56

Celi fires at him, point blank
----------------
"My job is disrupting blook pack operations. and blood pack want you dead"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 00:57

the figure starts shocking sev then a sniper fires through the window with a black widow sniper rifle and it pierces sevs chest and the two figures cloak
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 00:59

To everyone's surprise Celi dives in the way of the shot, so it hits her instead of sev. she falls to the floor
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:02

*Calton grabs her and continues firing. Cortez tackles the figures with the whips and starts to beat him/her/it bloody.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:02

she shot tore a hole in her shoulder. she's bleeding a lot
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

she shot tore a hole in her shoulder. she's bleeding a lot
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:03

Sev feeling his heart stop crawls over to celi and applies medi gel on her wound then passes out his heart stopped from the shock
the Cerberus trooper in black armor shocks him and dissappears
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:07

*Calton applies more medi-gel to both of them. Cortez begins to look for the Cerberus sniper, cursing the whole time. Back up arrives a little to late.*

Cortez: YOU TOOK YOUR F****NG TIME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:08

Of course they want me dead, I've been eliminating anything that looks like an effective leader for the past year.
*de-activates his cloak*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:09

Mordin re-enters, a trail of cerberus bodies behind him. he rushes to Sev's side and uses his omni-tool like a defibrilator
-------------------
"So my job now involves keeping you breathing"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:11

*Cortez is bellowing orders to the Protectorate marines. They fan out and begin to look for the attacker.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:12

Celi is losing consciousness
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:12

they hear sev with a gasp and he crawls to celi
Sev: celi don't die on me please
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:14

he starts applying medi-gel to her wound and tries to keep her awake
they cannot find a trace from both Cerberus soldiers
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:15

Celi: you..s-say that like I've g-got much choice
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:16

And I suppose heading towards what was gunfire might make your job harder
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:17

Calton: Stay with me, both of you. I'm not taking two corpses back with me. *He begins to have flashbacks....*

*Meanwhile, the Protectorate troops secure the infirmary.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:17

"What?"
--------------
Mordin: simple bullet wound, easy to heal, should only take a minute
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:18

he tries to help her back up and she can tell hes trying but hes to weak to do so
Sev: stay with us
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:18

*Calton helps her up.*

Calton: Celi, it's just a shoulder wound. Stay with me, both of you.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:19

Mordin: move her to medical table, can operate on both of you there
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:21

Sev is trying to get up and eventually does but he falls hard and cracks his visor
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:21

There was a firefight not too far ahead, I'm heading up there.
You'll be amazed at what you can loot from dead things that aren't vorcha or krogan

*slides a new round into the chamber of his rifle*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:22

*Calton does so. Several Protectorate medics enter the room.*

Medic: Aw hell, we patch you up and you go and get shot to pieces again? Didn't the doctor say to stay away from fights for awhile? *Begins to examine Celi's wound. The other medic helps sees to Sev.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:23

Mordin: my patients, do not need additional help, appreciate the thought
-----------------------
"Is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:23

Sevs vision begins to blur from to shock baton hit from earlier
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:24

Medic: Excuse me if I don't take a Frog at their word. *He goes back to helping Celi.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:25

Mordin: not wise to insult former STG who has security mechs stood behind you. especially inside his own clinic.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:25

Medic: Like I care. Just see to the other Quarian and don't try anything.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:27

Sev:*coughcoughcough* stop your*cough* fucking fighting and *cough* help her!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:27

Mordin: *frowns* you sound as bad as cerberus
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:28

Medic: Wrong, Cerberus doesn't give a damn about aliens. *He finishes patching up Celi's wound and suit.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:29

Mordin had patched up Sev about five minutes ago and had spent the time the two were talking on repairing his visor with omni gel
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:30

*The medic only cares that the job was done and done well given the circumstances of the two Quarians.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:30

sev starts to reach for his bag
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:31

Mordin: surprised to see you here Celi, thought you didn't like jobs on omega
Celi: *coughs* this is different. Good to see you again mordin
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:33

Calton: Wait...you two know each other?

Medic *turns to Celi and completely ignores Mordin*: If you don't have a means off this cesspit we can take you somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:33

sev grabs his bag and grabs out a new visor and puncture foam and begins to fill the punctures from his wounds
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:34

Celi: *cough* would appreciate you not being an ass to mordin. *cough* he's saved my life more than once
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:35

Medic: Fine. *He walks out.*

Calton *to Mordin*: You may want to relocate your business. These guys hate the Citadel races.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:35

Sev puts his hand on mordin's shoulder
Sev: thank you my friend thank you
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:37

It's what I'm doing so yes, follow me if you like
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:37

Mordin: prejudices on omega get you killed quickly. *To Sev* not a problem, had to be me, someone else could have gotten it wrong.
Celi: *to the medic as he leaves* what, I ask you to quit being an ass to my friend and you just walk out?
----------------------
"fine then"
OOC to be fair arken, being like that out on omega don't make sense...I mean they're against what their people are doing, but out here most of them are rouge so nothing to do with that
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:41

Good
*begins making his way towards the end of the tunnel*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:41

OOC: Prejudice as extreme as the Protectorate's doesn't make sense either. That's the point. They see all Citadel race members as the same, that's how heavily indoctrinated they are (not in the Reaper sense, in the other sense).

IC:

Medic: If I can't keep my mouth shut I may as well leave. I not going to abandon my convictions just because I'm on this cesspit. *Walks out.*

Calton *to Mordin*: It's complicated but to try and put it simply they see the Citadel races as wannabe tyrants and they're fully expecting to have to wage war on every Citadel race. They think their homes are in constant danger of being lost the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:43

sev weakly walks up to celi
Sev: I owe you *cough* my life celi *cough*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:45

Mordin: not a problem, salarian history not exactly clean, so long as hostilities are not initiated no one will be hurt
Celi:....what the hell?!
-----------------
*the sniper follows*
OOC yeah but just walking out rather than I dunno, being at least a little civil with him seems like a complete dick move
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:48

Sev drops to his knee because he's weak
Sev: *cough*what? *cough*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:49

Calton *to Mordin*: Then let's hope no one provokes them or vice versa. They're....to afraid to see an alternative other than war.

Medic *turns around to Celi*: What, you expect me to be civil with the race that uplifts races and then sterilizes those same races when they are of no further use to them? I'm a doctor, I took an oath to do no harm, and I damn well won't interact with bastards like that if I can avoid it. I've done my job to help you so let me leave. I may be able to stabilize one of those Cerberus bastards long enough for my buddies to get information from them.

OOC: Um...you realize you're asking a group that calls the Alliance fascists to be civil, right? I...I guess I could have handled it differently but at the time how to do so wasn't obvious. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-04, 01:51

Celi: I not asking you to kiss the goddamn dalatrass! I'm asking you to be civil to one guy who isn't exactly high up in salarian society so none of that is his damn fault!
*Mordin applies more medi-gel to Sev*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next