Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
+2
Chapter Master Arken
Shas'O Ar'Kais
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Shas'O Ar'Kais

A Rebirth - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 03:31

The Orcas load into the open bays...the Ship sling shots around the planet and into the deep black, trying to escape as fast as possible, after making some glancing blows on the astartes vessel.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 03:34

"Agreed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 03:35

Narick: Alright....that enforcer station may be our best bet now...seeing as how the local palace is now under heavy guard.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 03:37

"you sure? that enforcer had military grade gear"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 03:39

Narick: Yeah, but seeing as how those aliens attacked something vital, if the response was any indicator, the local commanders may have moved the enforcers to help defend whatever the aliens were after.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 03:45

"Maybe"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 03:47

Narick: All right, let's move. *They do so.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 05:10

Ooc: :.:..what did i miss
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 13:50

OOC: Massive scenery chewing.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 13:51

OOC. ...wut?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 13:52

OOC: A CREED one up-ing contest.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 13:54

OOC. oh, nothing much then
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 13:58

OOC: Aside from massive derailment seeing as how this basically made the strike team's mission impossible seeing as there is now a COMPANY OF ULTRAMARINES WITH DREADNOUGHTS AND TERMINATORS on the planet but....ya know. Gorath said he found a way to fix this, and Ar'Kais was okay with it but...I can't say if it will work or not until he's on. Anyway....I no longer want to talk about this. Currently, in this thread, I'd very much enjoy HeLaT's own brand of snark right now.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:00

OOC: ..../reads comment.... googles snark...../ oh, right....
can do, though there might be a bit longer between my replies. i am working on defeating you american pig-dogs with the mighty Imperial Japanese Navy.... and others too... and other IJNs too....
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:03

OOC: 1) That's fine. 2) I'm assuming you're playing...Victoria or Hearts of Iron or Total War or something like that.

IC:

*The next day, Doctor Omun goes to visit the biomechs. The first thing they notice is that, despite still looking like an older man, he looks much younger.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:07

OOC. Navyfield 2
......got D rating on battle...... i bring shame to my family and the Emperor.... /dives out the window of the bridge into the ocean/
IC:
Helat: ....observation: organics appear to be less worn
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:08

OOC: Never heard of it.

IC:

Omun: Yes. This is what a proper rejuvenation session will accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:14

*SPOOKY SCARY TIME SHIFTING*
*tau attack does not happen until after these guys leave*
Scorn: I wanna scout the enforcer base
Snarl: yeah! come on we want to actually do something!
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:15

OOC. WHAT?! the original navyfield was a pioneer in MMO gaming, you know...
.......ffs..... i cant focus...../grinds teeth/.....my fething sister, yet again, decided that the best place to play is my room, and the best game is to constantly draw my attention with her idiocies........ and then i have to argue with woman logic.... have you tried arguing with woman logic?! you cant! because it doesnt exist! youre at fault by default and nothing can change that....
IC:
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:17

Narick: Right....fine. We'll scout it, but if it's to heavily defended we're going to leave it be. Understood?

OOC: Naz.....deep breaths dude, deep breaths. Keep calm.

IC:

Omun: Yes...now then...I have a question that has been nagging at the back of my mind since I met you and your compatriot.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:19

Helat: ...ask
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:20

Snarl: got it!
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:22

Omun: Well....with all due respect, HeLaT, I believe I can understand the design methodologies behind your design. Your compatriot however....that I believe requires an explanation.
__________________________________________________-
Narick: Then move. *They do so.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:23

Cador: *privatly to narick* be careful with them. they're young. not had many proper missions yet
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:23

Helat: ..../head tilt/.....elaborate
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:25

Narick: Understood....*They eventually arrive at the arbite fortress. Narick deploys a recon drone.*
Omun: For someone such as you, there are many advantages to a humanoid form, hence your design. Your companion however...well, the nearest analog I have is that they resemble an old mythological creature we call a "dragon". It is a...strange design choice, if I may say so.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:34

Hemowep: Additional armaments require more space. extension to chassis required. horizontal extension more beneficial than vertical. increased horizontal dimensions warrant additional suspension. Wings equipped with modified gravitic shielding to provid flight capabilities. Variable wing structure allows for multiple modes from gliding to extreme maneuvers, as well as controlled planetfall. extension to dorsal chassis and additional wing structure provide additional maneuvering capabilities and self defence capabilities. Extension between head and chassis provides increased self defence capabilities and increased situational awareness. Increased chassis dimenions allow for heavier defences and more powerful and numerous armaments.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:39

Omun: I see....Well, that makes sense, at least. It just seemed like...an odd choice for the design of a heavy weapons platform.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:45

Snarl pulls out a sniper weapon and starts surveying the base
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:46

OOC: Hemowep: are you insulting my dad?!
IC:
Hemowep: ......why? I am able to insert into battlefields from orbit. Provide heavy ground support. Considerable anti-air capabilities. If flight not possible, all terrain tank. If required, able to transport significant cargo.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:50

*The drone does the same.*

IC:

Omun: I suppose I am once again looking at things from a human perspective. We have vehicles for such purposes, and none of them have a design such as yours. The most exotic designs would be those of the walkers, and that is because they are designed for multiple types of terrain.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:53

OOC: Hemowep: ...it sounded like you did.... you want to get rekt, m8? come on! rumble in the jungle! nobody insults me dad!
IC:
Hemowep: ....then it is a similar principle. correct?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:54

*the place is not especially well guarded right now*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 14:57

OOC: I didn't.

IC:

Omun: Yes, but again, this is a matter of perspective. None of our vehicles have organic components. Anything organic serves an infantry role. This is most likely why your design perplexed me. It is difficult to comprehend a creature with organic parts being used as a weapons platform. *Considers what he said* Well, where beings such as you are concerned. The Orks the exception to that rule.

Narick: Alright...looks like we've got a window of opportunity here. We need to find a way in, and fast. We don't know when the rest of the enforcers could return.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:01

Snarl: right
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:01

*Narick starts to have the drone look for an entrance into the fortress.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:02

Hemowep: ....orks?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:03

*they find a back entrance*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:05

Omun: A barbaric species that known only how to fight and destroy. Savages, each and every single one of them, but they are clever in their own way nonetheless. A commander who underestimates the Orks does not live long.
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:08

Hemowep: ....acknowledged.

OOC: some thoughts from the book "15 hours":
/IG dropship descending to IG vs Ork planet/
Copilot: ....they have launched a missile at us
Pilot: deploy countermeasures.
Copilot: It does not seem to be guided
Pilot: ....what? they dont even have 1/1000 chance of hitting us...
Copilot: ....they just launched another thousand missiles
Pilot: .....fuck....
/dropship crashes/
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:10

OOC: Um......

IC:

Omun: If you wish, I could have our data regarding the Orks given to you. I should warn you though, the Orks are a lack of logic incarnate.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:12

Helat: ....download already in progress from non-encrypted databases.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:14

Omun: Then you will understand my.....dislike of the Orks. Believe me, their own inventions only work in their hands. If the Orks believe something will work, it will work. Outside of Ork hands, their creations are simply scrap metal.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:17

Helat: ....processing..... conclusion: Orks Have no goal beyond war. Addendum: they lack higher intellect. Total elimination preferable.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:20

Omun: If only there were possible at the current time. They are a very resilient species, and they are not entirely animal...they are part fungus and reproduce via spores. Once a planet is infested with Orks, it is almost impossible to remove them.
Back to top Go down
Shas'O Ar'Kais

Shas'O Ar'Kais

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:22

McKillwrath: "Great, just, great."

"Don't"

Nobu: "I concur with the Mad Commissar."

"Do not."

McKillwrath: "You led us into a fucking hurricane blind."

"I made my message."
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:22

Helat: ......recommendation: deploy drones planetwide to eliminate emerging ork populations.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:26

Omun: We have done that. As I said, they are very resilient. All it takes to infest a world is a single Ork. By the time an Ork is found, it is often to late and a sizeable population will have emerged. Our biologists have been prototyping a virus designed to eliminate the Orks and their spores, but it is still being developed. We're not even sure it will work, such is the Ork resistance to disease.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:31

Hemowep: .....organic repairs completed... removing bypasses.... complete... initiating tests......... no permanent damage detected... hardware reconstruction successful
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:33

*Omun arches an eyebrow at this.*
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-03-20, 15:34

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next