Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our concerns

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Ortus
Gorath
Chapter Master Arken
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Our concerns - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:00

At least I'm mature enough to handle the lore of 40k without going full rage mode on people.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:01

Alright arken, new low, powers going to your head, come back down to earth and talk about this sensibly, the others are raising the stakes on low blows buttoned going way ahead now, everyone cool off okay?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:01

*but you are
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:02

Are we immature teenagers because you gave up and we're saying reasons we think the site should be improved?
I didn't use an insult from what I was aware. I'm defending someone clearly misunderstood, knowing he will never return due to bad treatment.
Seeing as you have resorted to insults though, you need to stop acting responsible. This literally had nothing to do with you. You didn't need to comment at all. Hell, you could've been a good admin.
Note past tense.

And raeven, due apologies but the first insult was hurled by the other party. I knew it'd become this...
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:02

your not doing your job then very well are you, so far you have got no closer to actually disarming the situation

Also cow was that a reference to the consortium?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

STOP
EVERYONE
STOP
NOW
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:03

No, I want issues fixed before we stop
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:04

Thank you gor, I was hoping all caps wasn't required but hey
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:04

We will kitten, just, we all need to calm down
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:05

And yes for, i would prefer for the actual admins to comment on the topics I raised instead of arken chipping in and ignoring all actual feedback/suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:05

As much as I honestly want to stop, I would prefer if someone actually hears us out before we are all silenced

Is that to much to ask?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Captain Raeven wrote:
We will kitten, just, we all need to calm down

Raeven, honestly I am as calm as a stoner right now, just without the use of pot
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:06

Hey, ortus, arken started with good intentions doing well, he just let his temper get the better of him
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:06

no hyp
shut up
EVERYONE shut up
this keeps going like it is then itll end in nothing solved and everyone angry
so stop this shit
NOW
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:07

No.
I refuse.
I made points, of which I was met with arken going 'you abuse people'
I am not shutting up. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:08

You mean to silence me, silence the voice which has spoke out against what is happening, is this what you want? Do you feel like a hero yet?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:08

Um, no. 
We came here to fix problems, if you have a problem with that, then you'll have to give us the same treatment you gave Vargas.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

Okay. I'm saying this now. I'm not ignoring you people, I'm just not agreeing with you. Also, accusing me of the power going to my head is a low blow. It's gone to my head because I simply stated I'm doing my job? HAH!! No, no it hasn't. I'm doing my job by responding to you. If I want, I can log off and leave you all to your own devices, but I won't, because I'm better than that.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

Guys, do as he says

Alright gor, take the lead and tell us how we sort this
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:09

Arken, you let your temper tick off, nice and calm now, we're going to do as gor says, have some kind of reasonable debate, and solve this
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:11

@Ravean: I applaud you for being mature about this. I'll concede, maybe I shouldn't have stuck my head in here because of my history with you guys, but that doesn't change the fact I'm site staff and that this thread warranted a staff response.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-04-09, 01:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:11

I want gor to reply. I don't want some angry madman to insult me anymore.
So gorath, what do you think of the raise points?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:12

True arken, but we all need to moderate our tempers, the staff most of all, set an example
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:12

Ortus, insults have got us nowhere
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:13

Wait what the fuck why did that post here

I wanted to post soothing music

ah well, you now have guns being fired
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:14

Who insulted the other first? Literally, one on of his first replies, he branded me a sadist.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:15

I mean, he is... but common man!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:15

Okay, sure he did, and he should apologise, but be the bigger man, dude. I feel like a primary teacher here
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:16

"Angry madman." And there are the personal attacks. I have every right to be angry. I was pointing out logical reasons for the removal of a troll, and yet I have active members defending a troll. My anger is warranted do the illogical behavior I have seen here tonight.

Also, calling someone a "sadist" isn't an insult. It's a valid description of behavior wherein an individual gains pleasure from the suffering of others. You admitted to enjoying seeing Vargas be flamed by your friends. That's sadistic by any logical description.

But fine, if it'll make things easier, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:16

So..Is gorath going to be the messiah and post a answer to all our questions or..Eh, must be taking him a while to post on phone
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:18

For now you all start apologising and being reasonable, force me to be a primary teacher and I'll be one
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:18

Arken, you have very little right to talk about personal attacks..Do you want me to comb back through this debate for evidence or will you concede that you have
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:19

calling someone a "sadist" isn't an insult. It's a valid description of behavior wherein an individual gains pleasure from the suffering of others. You admitted to enjoying seeing Vargas be flamed by your friends. That's sadistic by any logical description.
1) yes it is
2) proof please? Oh wait.
3) wow, accusing my friend of being a sadist, on the contrary; I've met him in person and I can say that he isn't capable of emotion.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:19

Angry madman, yes.
Also, when did I admit to that? I said I found the chapters funny. Are you just out trying to warrant me into hurling threats at you so I become the bad guy?
Apology is not accepted, as I see no actual reason to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:21

Guys? Really? Can't you all be sincere?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:22

Im just listening to xenoblade music

Im really feeling it
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:24

Does anyone have a ETA on george?

As 'Fun' as this is im waiting for a admin to be of use..
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:24

*Sighs* Wow. So I decide to use descriptive and mature diction and I get torn apart for it. Right...I officially give up. Goodbye. I can tell where this is going and that I will not win here and that nothing will ever satisfy any of you. I will be leaving this site post haste as I have no intention of staying now. I tried to be civil and logical and I was insulted and ripped apart for it. Goodbye. Although you are not deserving of this benediction, live long and prosper.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:25

Arken really
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:26

Sadism is receiving sexual pleasure from said acitivites.
I got nothing like that. You insulted me.
Seeya, quick, bail while you're losing.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:26

Someones over reacting, you could have had a civil conversation but you turned to petty insults nigh instantly, now I am expecting flak from george in about 20 minutes because you left, and all I can say is: Have fun where ever fate takes you, even though I know come tommrow you will be back here
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:27

OK so now that's over can we get back to an actual response? pls
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:27

*shakes head* really guys you can't reconcile your differences so you one by one sod off while trying to seem like the better man ?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:28

You're all being pathetic, I expected better of you guys
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:28

It's easy to judge when you ain't on a side.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:29

Im not trying to be the better man, or atlesat im not trying to see myself as a better man, all I want is answers, after that I will gladly go where I am wanted, be that off the forum or on here, it makes no difference to me
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:30

Easy now ollie, no need starting a second fire fight
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:30

He left to make him look like the victim. All he did to me was accuse me of abuse and say I get sexual gratification from the pain of others. Why should I try to have an actual conversation with him?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

I was on a side , and I was mighty pissed, but I got an honest apology, saw the motives of who tried to dick me over and forgave and forgot
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:31

Before I finally go and put a bullet in my account, I'd like to say that I A) Tried to be civil about this and reconcile, but none one was willing to listen to logic. B) I did not start with personal insults. I used the proper terms to descriptive the behavior I witnessed. C) I was giving actual responses as per my position. Frankly, I was hoping to spare Naz and Gor of having to deal with this, but sadly, I have failed in that. Now they will and nothing can be done to change that, as unfortunate as it may be. I will now exit stage left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our concerns
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Discoussions, arguments, announcements of arrival, etc. because I'm too lazy to look for people in every single topic...-
Jump to: