Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our concerns

Go down 
+6
Sir BushWookie
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Ortus
Gorath
Chapter Master Arken
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

Our concerns - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:31

Before I finally go and put a bullet in my account, I'd like to say that I A) Tried to be civil about this and reconcile, but none one was willing to listen to logic. B) I did not start with personal insults. I used the proper terms to descriptive the behavior I witnessed. C) I was giving actual responses as per my position. Frankly, I was hoping to spare Naz and Gor of having to deal with this, but sadly, I have failed in that. Now they will and nothing can be done to change that, as unfortunate as it may be. I will now exit stage left.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:31

Be the bigger man, a rule to live by ortus
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:32

You might want to exit stage right, left is where we keep the man eating seals..
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:33

You did, you just masked then in terminology to try to appear more mature.
Leave, its your choice, no one is stopping you.
Rule to live by, yes, but not for someone trying to deny everything I say he did. If he isn't willing to realise he offended me, I have no regret in offending him.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:34

Wow, naz is sure gonna have fun later when he has to read through 4 pages of this, Hi naz
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:34

As much as a love your sense of humour kitten, time and a place
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:36

Still, let insults roll off you, discuss the problems, if someone's insulting you, just ignore them
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:37

I get offended by things like that, and he is too ignorant to realise he did something wrong. Hopefully, the actual admins will ignore his petty rant and actually look at the points we raised instead of 'you sadist abuser'
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:38

What else am I supposed to do?

Arken rage quitted (I don't care how angry you are at me for saying that whoever reads this, in truth thats exactly what he did)

The argument is over for now, and other than listen to my wickadey wack music I ain't got much else to do..but fine, no more humour
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:40

At least the hue section is gone
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:41

If I insulted anyone, I apologize, but frankly, when you all were ignoring what I was saying I got angry. Okay, compromise, can we all admit we fucked up here? First time mod to users and vice versa? Look, I wasn't ignoring anyone, I was listening and offering counterpoints. And frankly, if my choice of diction was insulting, I apologize for that as well as I had no intention for it to be so.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:42

I apologise for my outburst guys, people pulling that nonsense really pisses me right off
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:43

Mmhm.
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:43

Yeah, arken, the word you're looking for is schadenfreude, amusement from the pain of others, not sexual pleasure, keep that in mind
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:44

honestly arken, I don't care if you apologize or not, I just want answers more than anything, but what was the question which needed answering? Its been so long..

And before you say anything thats not me rejecting your apology

And honestly, I just bloody hate dramatics so can we just contiune then?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:44

Hardly like it matters, Naz himself admitted the RP was dead
Might as well move on.
Trying to fix anything is futile at this point.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:45

Can we actually have an accused admin here though?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:45

Well it's nearly 2 am so I'm gonna go to sleep I have work in the morning
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:46

Personally I say sleep on if, but hey, Gnight everyone
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:46

We are like mammoth drowning in a tar pit, trying to fight and get ourselfs out to no avail, we are sinking further and further in..That is what has become of the RP
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:47

Nighty night raeven chan, hope you sleep well
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:47

@Ortus: I'm being sincere, okay?

@Ravean: If that's the case I further apologize for using incorrect terminology. From what I knew of how sadism is defined, it involved any sort of pleasure, not just sexual.

@Hyp: The answer to why Vargas was banned is the following: He made a troll post and even insulted you guys and said he was better than you because he was "raised by parents". That's why. He shit-posted (actual internet term there) and insulted other users. That's why. No good was going to come from keeping him around.

@Honus: If the "RP is dead" then clearly Gor, Wookie, myself and others have missed the memo, given we have several healthy threads going and you guys have your fantasy and canon 40k RPs going.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:50

I like how your finally being tact, but I would prefer if we had a senior admin here, no offense intended, the last thing I want now is to start another fight

And he is 12, alot of 12 years old from britan think they are 'bad man' as the hipsters like to put it, I mean...Some 4 year olds tried to mug a friend of mine, ah, those where the days
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:50

I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:51

You must have, you'll get it eventually... It'll come in the form of a bloated rat telling you its over.
It is in my dreams, and soon it will be in yours
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:53

@Hyp: Okay...before I go further, who's 12? Vargas?

@Ortus: Fine. I'm trying to be sincere here and rein things back in. If I've bulloxed (been around you people to long...) things up that badly, I sincerely apologize, but now I'm being dead serious. I want to resolve this.

@Houns: Right....okay, your sarcasm aside, I respectfully disagree with your view point.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:55

Yeh, vargas is 12 according to his profile before it got taken down

and arken, cowman has a point, everything dies eventually, nothing lasts forever
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:56

Ooc: you didn't have Azrok go psycho on you
Its not nice.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:57

@Hyp: 1) Okay, his age doesn't excuse his actions here. And frankly, the fact a twelve year old was thinking posting sexual content is worrying. 2) I'm not saying that's not true, I just don't agree with his view point on the matter. If you look, the site and its RPs are alive and healthy.

@Honus: I've actually seen Azrok get angry, and although I won't say it was right for him to direct it anyone in particular, I have talked to the guy. He....okay, suffice to say, things have been kind of crap for him. Can you tell me exactly what happened? If I knew, I could explain things better.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:58

OOC: The site still isn't dead, as long as people are posting and derping around in RPs it'll be alive.
The Mass effect RP is still living, Me n Gor have a healthy RP, plus the fantasy RP that Me, Raevan, you and Himfea use is definitely going strong.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:59

And Wookie is looking into 40k now as well. He has valid points guys.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-04-09, 02:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 01:59

I never said it does

And how many people have left over the years though? I think we have...20+ people at once? Now only a quater of that (give or take) are here
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:00

@Hyp: And how many of those people actually participated (of those who did not migrate from FG)? If they made the account but never participated, I'm not sure how much they count.

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-04-09, 02:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:01

We disagreed on things, he got very nasty and I got sarcastically defensive... Don't think it went well
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:02

@Honus: I'm going to need more than that, sadly. I need details. What was said exactly that set him off? Actually, can we handle this at a different time? I think it's a bit tangential to the topic at hand.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:04

fair point

past caring but fair point
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:05

Guys, look, point is, I've given you the reason (as far as I can tell) why Vargas was banned, and you haven't accepted it. I don't know what to do at this juncture.

And Naz, I apologize for all of this (as I know you're going to see this). I truly do. Do as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:07

I think he may have been joking

But what do I know?

Nuffin jon snuh

and I am still waiting on gorath to actually sort this out

he said he would and so far he has not
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:08

@Hyp: Look, he's been having tech problems the past few days. His laptop is busted again and his phone isn't the best for this situation.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:09

So you told me he would have logs of the time I apparentlly 'abused' (?) bushwookie and yet he never could have them in the first place..
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:11

I would reccomend just leaving it, little will get done until Naz wades in.
I say we all just leave it and return to derping around in the roleplays/IRL.

And Euan, he's referring to when you shot down me n Goes fantasy idea, you did say that it was shit and that Raevan's one was infinitely better.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:12

@Hyp: More like he apparently doesn't have access to them due to tech issues. :/ If I had known that I wouldn't have brought them up. But Wookie's testimony basically covers the logs. Look, I'm willing to drop the "credibility" bit if you guys are willing to accept the reason behind Vargas' banning for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:17

Then why couldn't he just come on here and post that in the first place

Also, in my opinion when I said that raevens one was better I said that for valid reasons in my opinion, which bush wookie no doubt told you because I know you are most likely communicating as of right now
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:22

1) Because he was worried he'd be shouted him down.

2) Alright, and you're entitled to your opinion.

3) Could we all agree that A) We fucked up here. B) Will just accept my answer to why Vargas was banned for the time being. I want to get some more work done and to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:23

Wills not here

And no one will admit they fucked up, I can garauntee you that

Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:27

1) You can't accept on your group's behalf?

2) I'm willing to admit I fucked up as a first time mod with how I initially handled this. I'm trying to extend an olive branch here. Will you at least accept it so this is resolved until Naz sees this?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:34

I can see that gorath is here lurking..anything to say?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:36

To what? Him being online? He probably only just managed to get back on and could be typing a post for all I know. If it means anything, I'm sorry for using poor judgement with my choice of diction. I chose words that I thought described the situation properly.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:37

You apologise to me like it will make any difference, apologizing in general will make no difference
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:43

And that's why I said "if it means anything". Look, I'm not going to stick around now. I admitted to fucking up and then I tried to A) offer an explanation that you HAD requested and B) offer an olive branch. You're not taking either. Goodnight.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-04-09, 02:43

aufweidersein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our concerns   Our concerns - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our concerns
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: Non-RP stuff :: Discoussions, arguments, announcements of arrival, etc. because I'm too lazy to look for people in every single topic...-
Jump to: