Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Rebirth

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Gorath

A Rebirth - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 23:02

"Afraid not"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 23:04

Omun: The Transcended were....a very old group of humans. They lived during what the Imperium now calls the Dark Age of Technology. Their technology was powerful and almost unrivaled. But what made them most unique was that they left their organic bodies behind entirely, effectively becoming AIs in their own rights. From then on, they could simply jump from robotic body to robotic body as need be. They were feared and respected...and then, when the robotic uprisings occurred, they just disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 23:41

"okay...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 23:45

Omun: It's said that some of the ruins that dot the Consortium and some of the artifacts that have discovered belonged to them......What is only whispered of in dark corners is how dangerous they were in war. Without organic bodies, they felt no pain. They were as logical and cold as our Varden friends, if not more so. They were near impossible to kill. If you destroyed one body, they would just jump to a new one. If Plumo knows about them as well.....he could be trying to recreate them.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-06, 23:46

"....shit....well we got no proof but....I'll keep looking into it"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:00

Omun: Please do. If he's trying to recreate the Transcended...he needs to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:02

"I'm onn it"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:03

Omun: Keep me informed, and please, tell Jorkun that if he wishes it, I will contribute to the search for his daughter. As much as I dislike the man, I am not heartless.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:04

"will do!"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:09

*Omun nods, and begins to think as to what Plumo's ultimate goal is.*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:10

OOC little does he know, you already know
*DUNNNN*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:22

she goes to find a way to track down plumo's base
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:37

*That is not going to be easy...namely cause she can find literally zero links to any such installation.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:38

*she checks every source she can find*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:39

*Literally no links....It seems Plumo has managed to go off the grid.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:41

*she hijacks a few surveillance satellites*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:41

*Nothing that they can see.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:45

*nowhere? on no planets within the consortium?*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:46

*Within the Consortium? Yes. On ones with satellites that close to them? No.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:55

"I'mma have to steal a UAV at this rate....I'm gonna check nicole's files...."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:57

*They're clearly encrypted.*

*Meanwhile, back on the occupied world, the Consortium forces are hurriedly creating strong points for when the Ultramarines counter-attack.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 00:59

*she starts decrypting*

the....mixed reception they've had has persisted
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:02

*It's got a REALLY good encryption on it...Girl knows her code.*

*Which doesn't really bother the Yutegans given how they look at things logically. They've just been helping where they can. Meanwhile, Aequitas is helping prepare fortifications by digging trenches.*

Veteran Sargent: Come on! Put your damn backs into it! I want this trench finished in the next hour!!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:03

"this....could take a while....I love a challenge" *she gets going decrypting*

a brotherhood dropship sets down nearby
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:08

*Okay...guess it takes awhile.*

*Aequitas stops for a moment to wipe his brow and looks over.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:15

*it does indeed*

*among other people, he sees scorn and snarl disembark*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:17

*So what does she find?*

Trooper: I wondered when the Brotherhood was going to join us.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:23

*among other things, she had a serious admiration and respect for omun and a want to one day meet him due to him being a hero of hers....and that she was indeed abducted*

Scorn: *sees him* Hey, aequitas, hows it goin?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:27

*Anything else?*

Aequitas: Logically, it could be worse. The ground could be frozen.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:29

*that it was almost definitely plumo's people who took her*

Snarl: not too good then eh?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:36

*Okay. That's helpful. What else?*

Aequitas: I believe we landed during a minor drought. The ground is hard and dry in some areas and cracked and brittle in others.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:48

*that he's at a phase where she'd decided to try and stop it, but she's cut off abruptly in the middle of her last recording as she can be heard being dragged away screaming*

"that sucks"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:52

*Crap.*

Aequitas: I reiterate, could be worse.....Question, where was the Brotherhood during the attack? Your ship is the first Brotherhood one I've seen here.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:55

she instantly goes back to Omun

Scorn: *points at the moon* dealing with the PDF forces there.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:56

Omun: Have you found something?

Aequitas: I see....I wasn't aware there were PDF forces stationed there.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 01:59

"Plumo abducted Nicole"

"yeah they use it for hostile environment training, had quite a big garrison there"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 02:00

Omun: Are you certain?
_______________________________________________-

Aequitas: I see....did any of them surrender?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 02:01

she plays him the extracts from her audio diary

"no"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 02:03

Omun: I see...that is concerning...At least we have some idea of how far along Plumo is, even if only slightly.

Aequitas: I thought so. The only PDF survivors here were the ones to badly wounded to continue fighting. I guess the the Imperials really are as fanatical as we thought them to be.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 02:05

"Apparently you're a hero of nicole's by the way...."

Snarl:.....could be...ya know...complete strangers come and invaded their home, and they didnt want that
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 02:07

Omun: I see......If you find anything else, keep me informed.

Aequitas: We gave them several opportunities to surrender. We tried to negotiate. That failed, so we used the only option left to us.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime2015-05-07, 02:08

tex is clearly...shaken a little

"If someone came into your home, told you they were taking over and you could surrender or die...would you fight back?"

-------

https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=239
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rebirth   A Rebirth - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rebirth
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20