Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+5
Faelwen
Dargoth
cow-man
Local Bat Enthusiast
Gorath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir BushWookie

A branch in the path - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 00:49

OOC: Me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 00:53

mmm
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 00:58

OOC so who we waiting on?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:00

someone
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:06

OOC lame
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:08

OOc I'm technically waiting on you Gorath, I landed an Officer near your HQ
it's above
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:11

some 501st troopers approach
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:17

"greetings trooper I have a message for your Commanding Officer, may I speak with him?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:38

"once he gets back. who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:39

OOC: *See my previous in character post*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:56

"I'm not your boss kid. and just come with me, gonna get a medic to look you over"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:58

"Alright" *He follows him*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 01:59

they get over to the medic's tent
"oi bones, come look the kid over, see if he's okay"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:02

*he stands and waits*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:03

the doc comes and looks him over quickly
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:03

*Nothing wrong physically*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:04

"you're fine"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:05

"Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:06

"No problem"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:09

"So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:10

"Wait for the boss to get back"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:11

"Oh goody, where did they take my father?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:13

he points
a medic in the tent is preparing for an autposy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:14

"Thank you again"
*He turns and walks toward the tent*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:15

the medic is just taking notes right now
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:17

"I'm with Admiral Rekker of the fleet currently orbitting this planet, we believe there's a strange coincidence in play that's lead to events on our part and relief on yours"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:18

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:22

"Is that so?"

Medic: hm?
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:31

"yes, the High Admiral wishes to speak to your commanding officer regarding the matter, sometime today is preferable"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:32

"I'll Call it in"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:34

"much appreciated"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:36

"Oh..sorry, I'm just wondering what you're doing"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:37

"he's over there" *points at an ATAT entering the base, it has disctinctive armour weapons and markings*

Medic: autposy
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:39

"Oh right"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:39

"yep"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:40

"I'll leave you to it then"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:41

"alright"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:42

*he walks out and sighs*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:46

"I'll be joining in his reception back then. I'd ask that you lead that way trooper"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:50

he does so
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 02:59

the walk is silent and then they arrive at the docking station waiting for the Moff
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 16:07

A branch in the path - Page 7 10294257_322157541265027_2722715073862837494_n

Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 16:31

*the Mando dons his armour and collects his weapons, checking each in turn.* "I'm going to find my ship, then i'm going to the imperials to get the answers i'm looking for." *he nods to the female mando.* "I'll be back soon." *he starts walking, then stops and turns back* "The name's Silas, if you were wondering"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 17:24

OOC: wait bush, is your guy wearing mark 1 or mark 2 clone armour?
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 17:43

ooc mk 2 airborne trooper armor
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 17:45

she puts her hand on his shoulder
"keep a close eye on them and never trust them , and don't tell them what you saw out there we don't want any trouble they just started the trouble but ithey ask tell them the wildlife got them and you were paying your respects and here take my mark it will protect you from any other mandalorians"
she attaches a symbol on his armor the symbol of mandalore the destroyer
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 17:53

"Got it, if im not back in a day, assume i'm dead." *he ignites his jetpack and heads for his ship*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 18:08

As he nears his ship he finds it open

OOC: Hope you don't mind this matey, if you do just say and I will retcon
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 18:19

OOC: go for it
IC: "oh hell fucking no." *he lands, draws his pistols, then walks in*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 18:22

It all seems pretty normal, non of his shit has been bamboozled
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2015-05-01, 18:25

"Come out and i won't kill you!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next