Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+8
Faelwen
Azrok
Local Bat Enthusiast
Ortus
Sir BushWookie
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
Gorath
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 18:48

Arminius: nothing much, just catching up really
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 18:49

"Alright, so... what's happening now?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 18:51

Arminius: I guess we leave.
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 18:52

*Kyra walks past*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 18:55

OOC yeah...they aint anywhere near the base ortus
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 18:55

Ooc: ... I.. ok.

"You sure? I mean, you barely said hello"
Back to top Go down
Ortus

Ortus

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 18:56

OOC Oh ok
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 18:57

Arminius: we said enough, and I promised him I'll visit more
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 18:58

"Alright, he didn't seem to like me much..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:01

Arminius: you did just stand there and stare at him blankly ma'am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:02

She walks off.
"Yeah, I did"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:03

Arminius: why did you ma'am?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:04

"You wouldn't want to know"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:05

Arminius:...yes I would ma'am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:06

"You know your mother? Well, I knew her, or at least what was left of her"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:07

Arminius: I...you told me you didn't ma'am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:09

"I wanted to spare you of what I could tell you... she, wasn't truly herself anymore"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:11

he doesn't say anything
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:12

"I didn't know her for long, her sanity had deteriorated before I arrived; and she could only say one word when I spoke to her... She said the word... taken" her voice cold.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:14

he still doesn't say anything
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:17

"Then, one day we were attacked unprovoked, they asked that we bring her to them, and they would kill her and spare us... when we said no with our bolters, they attacked from all sides, swarming with numbers and cruel knives, my sister's died protecting her, but she was murdered... you know the rest"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:18

he still doesn't say anything. he doesn't need to. it's all in his face.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:20

What's on his face? Sadness or rage? That's quite important.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:21

both really
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:22

The sister backs away.
"What I did, I did with reason"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:22

Arminius: I...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:23

She takes a few more steps back.
"I'm not your enemy"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:24

Arminius: I never said you were ma'am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:24

"Thats what worries me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:25

Arminius: what do you mean ma'am?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:26

"You looked like you were about to shoot me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:27

Arminius: I would never harm you ma'am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:28

"But would you harm others?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:29

Arminius: what do you mean? you're not making sense ma'am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:31

"Where do your loyalties truly lie? With the imperium, or with your home? Only you truly know" the storm starts up again.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:32

Arminius: ma'am, I've been a loyal servent for twenty years
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:33

"Horus was loyal for thousands, you need to ask yourself who you are with now. You realise that he is watching for a outcome"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:35

Arminius: ma'am, if you truly supected me of heresy, why am I still alive?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:37

"Because I care about you, but I swear I'll shoot you if you don't give me a straight answer" her voice shaking from fear.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:39

Arminius: ma'am, you mentioned the warmaster horus earlier. the warmaster was loyal for hundreds of years not thousands, and it took a hell of a lot more to turn him than a five minute conversation with his father.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:41

"Horus was a primarch! Answer me!"

She raises her boltgun, aimed straight at him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:42

Arminius: ma'am my loyalties lie in the same place they have for the last twenty years, with the god emperor and the light of the golden throne.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:42

"Swear on your honour"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:43

Arminius: I swear on my life and my honor ma'am.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:44

Her boltgun drops.
"You scared me there"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:45

Arminius: *a little depressed* I would have thought by now you trusted me more than that ma'am
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:46

"I trust you, but trust isn't enough in these times"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:47

Arminius: saving your life more than once isn't enough ma'am?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:50

"Its not my place to judge you, I did it in his name, personal matters shouldn't get in the way of judgement"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:50

Arminius just nods. he's clearly depressed now.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:52

"I'm sorry, it needed to be done"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next