Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imperial Guard Plot

Go down 
+8
Faelwen
Azrok
Local Bat Enthusiast
Ortus
Sir BushWookie
Himfea Gaur
cow-man
Gorath
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:52

"I'm sorry, it needed to be done"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 19:57

he nods again
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:00

"I... lo-" she's cut short as a las round punches through her chest, she looks shocked as another hits her, the laser beam burning a hole in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:01

he catches her and quickly pulls out his rifle
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:02

The shooter runs off, the snow covering him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:02

the shooter gets hit in the leg by an auto round
meanwhile arminius lays her down and quickly pulls out a medkit
OOC also I thought she had her armour on
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:05

Ooc: She did, it was a hellgun.

Ic: the figure falls out of vision.

"...I... shouldn't have done that.... stupid of me..." the snow beneath her turning red.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:06

he doesn't say anything, but he quickly strips the armour from the wound and bandages it.
at which point two guards from the tribe approach, one holding the shooter in his grip
Guard: if you want her to live come with us.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:07

She goes limp.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:08

Arminius says nothing. he picks her up gently and goes with them
she wakes up a few days later, alone in a med-bay of some kind
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:11

"What the?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:11

Segimerus: *from the doorway as he enters* try not to move. you are not yet fully healed.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:12

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:13

Segimerus: you were shot. twice. through the stomach. we have the shooter in custody.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:15

"But... my sister's... what has become of them?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:16

Segimerus: it seems you have amnesia.
OOC oh don't pull that one
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:18

"...They... we're murdered... I was saved... it's..." her eyes squint shut in pain.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:19

Segimerus: I know. I'm sorry.
OOC please don't pull the amnesia thing. I hate that like you hate the taurox. and i was hopin to use this moment she has alone with segimerus to try and add...something
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:19

The memories flood back like a tidal wave.
"You"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:20

Segimerus: yes. me.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:21

"You bastard" hate in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:22

Segimerus: *sighs* so you still believe me to be nothing but a rapist and a barbarian
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:24

"No, I think your a sick freak"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:25

Segimerus: I see.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:25

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:26

Segimerus: to clear something up. and I wanted to make sure you were alright after the attack.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:27

She stands, clutching her wound.

"Clear... up.. what?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:27

Segimerus: do not stand, it may rip the wound. and before you ask, I'm completely unarmed, and your weapon is right beside your bed
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:29

"Very sweet; get to the point"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:30

Segimerus: I never raped Arminius' mother
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:31

"Then explain why she was insane and broken by you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:32

Segimerus: not by me. That was after I had...been with her. I would have never hurt her. I loved her.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:33

"You did a fine job then didn't you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:34

Segimerus sighs. she can tell how depressed he is just talking about it
Segimerus: she was kidnapped by a rival tribe. they wanted to get to me by hurting her.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:35

"Right. I want to go"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:37

Segimerus: you may leave whenever you want but I advise against it if you want your wound to heal. *She notices he is close to tears but is holding it back* I just wanted to at least tell you my side. you imperials assumed i was to blame. we're all just barbarians to you. I personally slew the men who tortured her. But because we're not imperial like you it doesn't matter, I automatically get the blame because there was no one else left to blame.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:39

"If you hate us so much why didn't you just kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:40

Segimerus: because My son cares about you.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:42

"And you'd allow that to happen?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:43

Segimerus: he's all I have left of her. I want him to be happy.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:44

"He won't be happy with me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:45

Segimerus: that is not for me to decide.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:46

She nods weakly, picking up her weapon and walking past him.

"Thank you" she says weakly.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:48

Segimerus turns and leaves
Segimerus: As I said, it is best you do not move if you want that to heal. Arminius is on his way.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:49

"The emperor protects, when is he arriving?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:49

Segimerus: about thirty seconds. he did not leave the tribe while you were wounded.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:51

A tear runs down her face, and she smiles weakly.
"I'm thankful... and I'm sorry for misjudging you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:52

Segimerus: thank you for listening. *he leaves. a few seconds later arminius enters, looking anxious*
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:54

She runs over and hugs him.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:55

surprised he hugs her back, being sure to be gentle due to the wound
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2014-05-01, 20:57

"I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Guard Plot   Imperial Guard Plot - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Guard Plot
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next