Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A branch in the path

Go down 
+4
Dargoth
Captain Raeven
Faelwen
Local Bat Enthusiast
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Raeven

A branch in the path - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-23, 23:29

*Silas and torrent company drive forwards into the rebel lines, cutting them down with deadly precision* "Move it boys! W've got them, just like the old days!" *silas is at the front, firing his rotary blaster while running*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-23, 23:33

The hk droids eject from the night terror and join in attacking rebel forces using lersonal cloakers a wide variaty of weapons (several of which are walking war crimes) they tear into the rebels
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-23, 23:41

"Come on you walking hut'tuun! Die!" *torrent company is charging straight into the rebel centre, while cyclone and cascade rain down fire from the flanks*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-23, 23:43

*The rebels fall back, leaving mines and other explosives to hamper the 501sts advance*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-23, 23:45

really should've tried my chance to have a Star Destroyer in the atmosphere firing from long range
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-23, 23:48

OOC: Don't worry, you'll get to use it in a second
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-23, 23:50

OOC you don't have to change it for me

also is it wrong that my mental image is a barren field followed shortly by a forest, with no grass anywhere for some reason?
like a rocky barren field going into the edge of a forest with a rock ground?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-23, 23:51

"HOLD YOUR POSITIONS!" *the advance stops, and the rebel retreat turns into a shooting gallery* +R-7, time for the surprise+ +*confirmatory beeps*+ *Silas's ship lines up on the retreating rebels, and drops a large, cylindrical canister, on impact with the ground, it shatters, releasing a huge cloud of tabun gas, which then ignites, immolating a large area of rebels*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-23, 23:54

Hk-87: statement: such a waste of tabana gas
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 00:11

OOC: That's my mental image so far, especially now that they all got cooked

*They bloodcurdling screams of the survivors circulates around the forest before being drowned out by the rebel corvettes which open fire on the imperials*

+That was unnecessary+
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 00:20

one of the overhead corvettes suddenly has 2 explosions ripple off its armor before snapping in two from a centralized shot
in the distance a Star Destroyer has entered the atmosphere and is firing in a full frontal barrage ahead of it way behind the Imperial line
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 00:24

+it was totally nessassary+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 00:28

*A pair of corvettes land whilst the others begin flying laterally to make themselves harder targets*

+there's now a forest fire!+

*The forest is burning*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 00:31

aboard Prosperity's Blade
"we've been in these situations before men, just aim ahead of them and you'll hit your mark"
the barrage slows to pinpoint strikes that 90% of which crash into the corvettes, obliterating them in the sky above. though at this cost the ground is left free of barrage
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 00:36

*The wreckage crashes into the forest crushing rebel and imperial alike*

/In space\

*Against the grey hull of a star destroyer one of you men notices a slight shimmer that passes by*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 00:59

OOC isn't that the 2nd change today?
IC Rekker caught this
+*star destroyer* run a proximity scan now, we have an intruder along you hull it would seem+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 01:21

OOC: Change to what?

*They detect nothing if something was there, it isn't anymore*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 01:30

ooc home from work
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 01:39

OOC: Hello
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 02:30

OOC back from day early surprise visit from grand parents
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 02:31

OOC: fun
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 02:55

OOC yep and my schools graduation ceremony is tomarrow so its going to be a long while
before i can hop on. just as a heads up
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 02:56

OOC: Alright, have fun mate
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 03:06

OOC yep lots o sitting and standing and walking and sitting then standimg again. gona be a blast.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 03:10

OOC: I graduated last year, I got a fairly awesome "We love you Darth Vader" when my name was called and I walked the stage.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 03:59

ooc sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 04:58

OOC: It was alright.
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 16:15

OOC. ...erm.... no.... i dont think the game includes that character... or is it an ability...?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 16:35

OOC can't load image
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 16:38

same
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 16:55

OOC. ....strange... owrks fine for me...
how about this?
https://2img.net/h/s22.postimg.cc/nixh39qdc/N_vtelen.jpg
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 17:15

OOC that works
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 17:56

Ooc. ...so.... I just heard aboit yet another story from the US....
Two unarmed blacks in Cleveland drove past a police station. The police mistook their shitty exhaust system for shots being fired... More than 60 cars started chasing them... When they stopped, a dozen cops started shooting at them, no questions asked... Only one of them was trialed, and later declared innocent on the basis "there were so many cops there, it cant be proven for sure that it was him who fired the killing shots"
I mean.... WTF?!
How stupid(or deaf) are your cops that they mistook malfunctioning exhaust for shots?!
The "criminals" stop, and a dozen cops instantly start shooting at them.
And how cant they identify the one who killed them?! Check the bullets ffs! Its an ancient technique!

I can totally understand why people would start to riot over this...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 22:31

OOC: That's atrocious!

Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 22:32

*Having lost the ATATs the Republic tanks turn and engage the imperials from behind *
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 22:35

and the interdictors, having found their prey, close in for their attack run
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 22:36

*recieving a hail of laser fire as they do so*
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 22:40

the last of the Corvettes are picked from the sky as Prosperity's Blade resume the barrage on the ground, the tanks easily spotted and fired upon with practiced precision
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 22:42

*The tanks take massive casualties, saving the rebel soldiers as they board the landed corvettes*

/Meanwhile\
*Ankther officer spots the shimmer making its way toward the planet*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 22:53

no ship that small has a cloaking device!
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 22:55

OOC hey
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 22:57

Random clone officer: Sir have you ever heard of the Seperatist admiral Trench?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 23:00

OOC: hi
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-24, 23:15

OOC hi
IC: cervantes picks up the hk droids and has the ship head back to the moffs super stsr destroyer.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 00:44

hey dar Smile
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 00:47

OOC hey
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 00:48

wanna see a tiny monkey
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 00:49

OOC: *Peeks around the corner*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 01:57

OOC why not.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:11

OOC: How are you??
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime2015-05-25, 02:15

sup bushey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A branch in the path   A branch in the path - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A branch in the path
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next