Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Azrok
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Chapter Master Arken

End of the Age - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:38

Albrecht: Impressive. I assume your lord lives there?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:41

"indeed. the hightower"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:45

Albrecht: A bit...exposed, is it not? A sieging fleet could easily bombard it till it no longer stood, for starters.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:50

"well, its in the middle of a river and its the largest building in the land. its also a lighthouse, not a fortress"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:51

Albrecht: I see. It's just strange to me is all. The lords where I come from would never live in anything short of a fortified keep.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:51

Berk: think he has any good taste in food?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:52

Drake: I'm sure he's got a a fine banquet hall that could be filled with food at his command. Doesn't mean he has a good taste in food, or good manners.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:59

he just shrugs
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 01:59

*I'm guessing they eventually arrive and are shown to a hall?*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:06

she then walks up to the militia looking at them observing them
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:07

aye that they do
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:10

*They wait to be granted an audience with the local lord. Preferably some time this century.*

*The militia just stand there, observing her right back.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:15

Knight: *after talking with someone* i'm afraid we must go up to him"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:15

Albrecht: I expected as much. *They follow the knight up.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

she grabs a stick and starts tapping their imperfections getting them to stand correctly
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:17

*They don't look happy about that.*

Knight: See here woman. Stop this!
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:22

"sorry"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:23

*They wait outside the lord's office.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:25

"i am sorry but it bothers me how they don't how to stand at attention but I guess its because ive been training soldiers for years"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:25

the door opens
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:26

Knight: Be that as it may, it's not proper for a woman to be disciplining men, especially those in the militia.

*They enter, the Nilfgaardians flanked by the Witchers.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:30

Well at least tjere is not pictures of him everywhere
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:31

Drake *whispering*: Quite. He may have a nasty temper.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:32

"is that a challenge I hear knight if so it will not be wise on your behalf but if uoi insist we will wait for my commander to return the last fight I had with a knight lasted only a minute"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:35

he turns from his book he's reading
"hello"

the knight militia annd others hear an old man laughing
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:37

Albrecht: Greetings. I am Captain Albrecht Gunter Schreiber. You would be...?

*They turn to see who is laughing.*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:38

she does likely
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:39

"I am Elron of house hightower, lord of oldtown, the Voice of Oldtown, Lord of the Port, Lord of the Hightower, Defender of the Citadel, and Beacon of the South."

its an old man
long beard
chain around his neck of many metals (including one very shiny)
simple clothing
he also wears a very shiny mask over the top of his face
and a shiny ring on his finger
and a shiny rod in his hand
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:44

Albrecht: I see. That's quite a few titles. Can you tell me where we are, exactly? My expedition and I have been at sea for some time and we need to know where we are to make proper sea charts.

Knight: Archmaester? I was not expecting to see one of you here at the docks.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:44

she bows like a nilfgaardian would
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:45

"well, would you mind being more specific?"

"well, I heard we had visitors and thought i'd say hello"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:47

Albrecht: This land. What do you call it? And do you have any maps and nautical charts we could use? I'd like to be able to send word back to the emperor as soon as I can.

Knight: Spare yourself the trouble. They're ruffians if this woman is any example of their lot.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:48

"well then, allow me to welcome you to the reach, and the seven kingdoms of Westeros"

he laughs again
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:51

"and I apologize but even a militia needs to be in order or they will fall so their form was merly a start tothat orderliness but he insults me because of my gender so I accept his challenge ifhe is still challenging me that is"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:52

Albrecht: Thank you. I am here representing his Imperial Majesty Emhyr var Emreis and the empire of Nilfgaard until a proper diplomat can be brought to...Westeros.

Knight: If you'll pardon my asking, Maester, what humor are you finding in this? *to the Nilfgaardian* As for you, woman, you should consider yourself lucky my knighthood precludes me harming your sex.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:54

"then it is an honor"

"come now ser, we both know that knighthoods haven't stopped men harming women in the past, and I always find the bickering of the young amusing to my old ears"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:57

Albrecht: Correct me if I am wrong, and I mean no offense by this, but am I right in assuming you are but a lord in a larger kingdom?

Knight: Be that as it may, she isn't worth striking with my fist, let alone my gauntlet or blade. Besides, women shouldn't be in armor. *to the Lieutenant* You should be in a hovel somewhere, waiting for some proper man to wed you.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 02:59

"but that's the thing sir knight there isn't a worthy man only a man who can best me in a dual may have my permission "
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:00

"yes, the kingdom of the reach, ruled by house Tyrell"

"now now ser. Not all women are like that. Was it not the sisters of Aegon himself who helped bring the reach to heel along with their brother at the field of fire?"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:02

Fine fine
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:03

Albrecht: Very interesting. Would it be possible to meet these Tyrells?

Knight: Yes, but.....She at least knew how to tame dragons. I doubt this wench and her lot can even swing their swords properly. *to the Lieutenant* And it is truly sad that in your land, men are subservient to the whims of common women such as you.

*Cue several Nilfgaardians approaching at those insults.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:04

"they are far from here"

"she also wielded a valyrian steel sword and was an accomplished warrior. You insult her, you insult the blood of the king, ser. I believe you should back down"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:05

OOC wow i need to stop rtsing while rping
IC: i feel like im missing a chance to see an ass wooping....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:06

she halts them back
hanna: dear scholar may I have your permission to be witness to my action of challenging this knight for besmirching my honor
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:07

"i'm afraid my dear that combat is not the best course of action considering the circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:08

Drake: You always feel that way.

Albrecht: How far?

Knight: I will refrain from further....insulting the king. But this wench and her lot have not earned that immunity. And what's more, if she were to try anything, I could have their ships swarmed with men within minutes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:10

"*gives however many miles it is*"

"you would risk political incident that could bring war to these lands over an insult ser?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:11

"but you see your men lack discipline and would be decimated its the reason temaria is falling and you have proven to me that your honor consumes your intelligence like most who gain a title from nobility and not battle"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:12

"I think that's enough bickering for one day"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:13

" scholar would you like to join me on my ship for a good talk about each others homes? after all knowledge is the sharpest blade"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:16

And 9 times out of 10 i am right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: