Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of the Age

Go down 
+5
Gorath
Azrok
Dargoth
Sir BushWookie
Chapter Master Arken
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dargoth

End of the Age - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:16

And 9 times out of 10 i am right
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:16

"yes, I believe this will be interesting"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:17

Albrecht: That...Very well. I suppose I'll have to make proper arrangments then. In the meantime, could I trouble you for nautical charts? I'd like to be able to plot a course from here to Nilfgaard and back. That and supplies. We're running dangerously low on foods that help stave off scurvy, among others.

Drake: Yes, and then you drag me into sometimes literal fiend nests.

*The knight clenches his fist.*

Knight: And what did you do to earn your rank, woman? What business does a woman not related to Aegon the Conquer have wielding a blade and ordering about menfolk? And no, Maester, I would not. I would simply seek to teach these vagabonds a lesson in humility. *Sighs* Fine, but I shan't forget this, woman. *He stalks off.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:20

"oh yes um, I dont have any on me I think" *rummages around*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:22

Albrecht: It need not be immediate, but I have superiors who I'm sure would like to know the expedition was a success. The emperor...is not a man who takes disappointment well.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:22

"is that so?"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

"hey knight buy a drink on me after all I make more then you will ever see"
she tosses a bag of gold at his feet then grabs the maesters hand and helps him aboard her ship
"thank you for not being a ignorant savage like your knight and listening to reason if any of my men treated me like that because of my sex he would lose his pecker or have it branded
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:23

he laughs
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:25

she pours him a glass of some of the finest nilfgaardian wine
"so tell me about your land what are the kingdoms and what are they like?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:25

Albrecht: To quote him, "They do not call me the patient. Be sure they do not call you the headless." Among other things. He's wise and able man, but he does not tolerate failure or laxness.

*The knight picks up the bag. Probably perplexed as to what he's to do with a bag of foreign currency. The Nilfgaardian troops follow her back to the flagship.*
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:26

Berk: hey that only happend.....six times
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:26

Drake: And that's six times to many.

*Albrecht gives them both a look.*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:27

"pleasant sounding chap"

"well, where to begin..."
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:28

So captin think you need us here still?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:30

Albrecht: A man such as him does not survive without such qualities. *to the Witchers* Not at the moment. You're free to wait outside if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:30

time fer sleep
gnigh
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:31

OOC: Same. Night guys.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:43

Berk: right then im going to check out the bar, see if theres any witchers work...or vodka.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 03:44

OOC night guys
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 15:40

"maybe who is in charge?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 15:45

"that would be king aegon Targaryen, the fifth of his name, king of the andals and the first men and protector of the realm"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 15:56

"ah is there a war here?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 15:56

"not currently"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 16:23

" ok is there anything you want to learn from me?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 16:36

"well, there are a few things"
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 23:07

"Lay it on me"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 23:51

"i suppose so"

"well, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-07, 23:56

Albrecht: In the meantime, if it's not to much trouble, I'd like to know where to send my expedition's quartermaster to acquire supplies. My men have been living on stale rations for to long as it is.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:04

"I grew up in nilfgaard but I was born in temaria my father was a nilfgaardian commander and my mother was a temarian blue stripes member so fighting is in my vains but I was also taught to be a gentlewoman but men looked at me differently until I fought In the war and earned their respect as one of the best fighters in this regiment I discipline and train my men strictly I can't help it really"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:29

"oh the quartermaster is on the lower levels, in the blackstone fortress"

"temaria? nilfgard? i have not heard of these"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:36

Albrecht: Thank you. I'll see that my quartermaster meets with yours soon. Just one last question: My quartermaster is a dwarf. I trust the fact he is a non-human will not be a problem?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:40

"....a dwarf? as in a person born unusually short?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:45

Albrecht: Um...I believe you mean a member of one of the Elder Races, correct? Usually bearded, stronger than most men, short naturally, gifted in all facets of smithing, perhaps a bit to appreciative of alcohol, and loves to occasionally get into fights, sometimes while drunk. That's what you mean, correct?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:46

"....what are elder races?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:50

*Albrecht blinks twice in rapid succession.*

Albrecht: You jest, surely? The Elder Races are the Elves, Dwarves, and Gnomes. Do...do you mean to say you've never once heard of them?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:53

"i have not heard of any of these. dwarf is what we call people who are born abnormally small"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:55

Albrecht: How can...*He thinks for a moment.* Lord Hightower, if what you have never heard of the Elder Races, would I be correct in assuming none of Westeros has? Even in the most back water places back home, people know what a dwarf or an elf is.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 00:59

"none of the known world has, that I know of"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:04

Albrecht: I see....This is a...Strange and worrying development, Lord Hightower, and it gives rise to other concerns.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:12

Berks is currently enjoying the local "piss water" as he called it. "so anyone need a monster killed arround here?"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:15

Drake *whispering*: Based on the blank stares, no. And here's a thought: These people may not even know what a Witcher is.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:21

"indeed"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:24

Albrecht: However, I'm not sure you are the local authority figure with whom I should discuss such matters. I'll send my quartermaster to yours, if that is acceptable, and then you and I must talk about arranging to meet your king.
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:27

Beek: really? this place i a bigger backwater then a kedweni church.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:31

Drake: Given the looks we're getting seem to be more confused than terrified, I'd say that's an indicator of what these people think of "monsters".

Last edited by Chapter Master Arken on 2015-07-08, 01:39; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:37

Youd think the eyes hair and general armed to the teeth would freek people out, whatever they have vodka so their better then your average human.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:39

she reaches into her bag and puts on the table a map of temaria and nilfgaard
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:43

"I...do not have the pull to grant you a meeting with king Aegon"
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:53

OOC: Sorry for the late replies. Had to reset my modem.

IC:

Drake: Good point....

Albrecht: Aegon? I thought your said your king was Tyrell.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:55

"I should explain, the seven kingdoms of westeros were once independant, but for the last 250 or so years they have been all ruled by one king. house tyrell rules the reach. house Targaryen rules westeros. the current king is Aegon, fifth of his name"

*looks at them*
interesting
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime2015-07-08, 01:58

Albrecht: Then who would have the pull to arrange a meeting with your King Aegon? Would it be these Tyrells?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the Age   End of the Age - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the Age
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community :: RP stuff :: Misc. (The "original" settings/universes we come up with)-
Jump to: