Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:39

OOC not yet
still good in my opinion
still waitin on that voidraven though
seriously how long is that gonna take
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:40

Ooc:after our lifetimes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:41

*cries*
so what armies do you do honus? I know you do sisters but what else?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:42

Ooc: blood angels that are gonna get nurfed... tau that are boring to play with... and guard that aren't really guard anymore.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:45

OOC well...blood angels aren't that bad, if you want proof watch miniwargaming's current campaign, blood angels vs orks
Tau...yeah I can see that being boring if i'm honest
guard we'll have to agree to disagree on that

myself I play space wolves who get mulched against most armies now
Minotaurs who kick serious ass against other space marines
Black templars who need more fire support
Dark Eldar who i am still adapting to playing as

also I have a couple of allied detachments. specifically steel legion and salamanders, and I picked those for fluff reasons above all else. Steel legion fought beside templars on armageddon. Salamanders did likewise. Salamanders also fought alongside the minotaurs in the badab war
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:47

Ooc: I like blood angels, but they're getting a new codex soon... and I think they're gonna get seriously nurfed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:48

OOC oh really? name one space marine army that got nerfed by their 6th edition codex
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:49

Ooc: none of those armies are like blood angels...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:50

OOC a close combat oriented space marine army that also has substantial ranged firepower to back it up in principle
Black templars
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:51

Ooc: shame black Templars aren't a codex anymore though. And black templars don't have red thirst or jump pack troopers. Or death company.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:53

OOC they still have jump pack troopers
and no, they have other things. things such as crusaders. and the emperor's champion.
my point is they're similar in what they do. and i think they pulled it off well. Honestly you know how I see new blood angels turning out? Dante gets buffed, points costs become the same as their codex: space marine versions, and death company become less OP (not saying they are, just that everyone I know who's fought them thinks they are, I've never fought them myself)
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:54

Ooc: I just use them well... and everyone moans when I put them on the board.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:55

OOC again, I wouldn't know, but from looking at the rules (I have the blood angels dex on my computer) they shouldn't be hard to combat. just get a battle cannon.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:56

Ooc: exactly!
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:56

Ooc: although that goes with anything.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:57

OOC aye. again not faced em myself so can't comment on their power level. the only guy I know who plays blood angels hasn't used em in like a year
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:58

Ooc: yup. Anyway, enough talking on how I wasted my money.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 15:59

OOC oh...okay
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:00

Ooc:I'm thinking of doing something else... but I don't know what.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:02

OOC what do you mean, something else?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:03

Ooc: like another tabletop game.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:04

OOC i see. honestly there's one i've had my eye on. tis called Hail Caesar. seems to be better priced than 40k and is about romans and their enemies
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:04

Ooc: sounds good, what scale is it?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:06

OOC not sure, think it's a little smaller than 40k. hang on i'll get the thing up for it
http://store.warlordgames.com/collections/romans
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:07

Ooc: warlord games eh. Heard of these dudes.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:07

OOC aye. my main reason for not starting other than having no money, is i don't know anyone else who plays
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:08

Ooc: indeed.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:09

OOC a shame. i still have a LOTR isengard army somewhere aswell that i haven't used in throne knows how long
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:09

Ooc: that so, is it a large army?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:10

OOC Rather. not in great shape though.
I have i think 3 to 6 companies of uruks and a total of seventy two uruk scouts. i also has lurtz. i did have an isengard troll, but i used that to convert the cthulu daemon prince i made for ortus
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:12

hey...I's had a thought...what if we made a LOTR RP thread?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:13

oh forgot to add i also have the nine and a balrog
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:13

Ooc: I don't think people know the lore very well
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:14

OOC yeah well that won't hinder em. didn't hinder you joining in the Mass Effect one did it?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:15

Ooc: if you say so...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:16

OOC yeah. What don't you like the idea?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:16

Ooc: I'd do it.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:17

OOC Hooray!
should point out my absolute favorite race in LOTR is the uruks
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:18

Ooc: yay! Your not a elf lover.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:19

OOC of course not. If it's not an Uruk, wizard or numenorian it can go burn.
You prefer books or films?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:21

Ooc: books and films are both great.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:22

OOC Finally someone who shares my view on that! everyone I talk to about it either hasn't read the books or thinks the films are an abomination or something like that. Me, I'm with you on that
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:24

Ooc: I do prefer the Lord of the rings to the hobbit.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:24

OOC I'm not making that judgement until i've seen the third hobbit
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:25

Ooc: true.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:25

OOC although i love smaug. completely
yeah if we did do a LOTR RP, would it be after the films?
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:27

Ooc: then nothing would happen...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:28

OOC no, then we would be able to craft what we want to happen. just cause sauron is gone doesn't mean all evil is gone
my idea for a character is an Uruk captain who survived helms deep only for he and the few uruks who escaped with him to return to isengard and find it in ruin, so he fled to moria where he managed to amass a large following in the goblins there.
anyway g2g will be back in an hour or so
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:30

Ooc: sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:43

OOC: Dark eldar are getting a update have fun
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:50

Ooc: I will, I like dark eldar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next