Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
cow-man

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:50

Ooc: I will, I like dark eldar.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 16:51

OOC:

Comrade kitten: OH LOAWDY
Comrade kitten: You know how gorath just brought like £100 worth of dark eldar goodies
Lord General Noob: HOW
Lord General Noob: Yeah
Comrade kitten: What about
Comrade kitten: If most of it gets removed
Comrade kitten: And replaced
Comrade kitten: Now that
Lord General Noob: That would be
Comrade kitten: WOULD BE TRAGIC
Lord General Noob: just
Lord General Noob: LEL
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 17:00

Ooc: what?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 17:33

bach
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:01

+Look, i have a favor to ask now+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:02

+What+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:03

+I have a wife. Asari. and a pureblood daughter. they're down here aswell. Would you please save them+
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:08

+I can try+
*Cuts comms*
WEll...Now that everyone has there weapons back this should be a easy job...Did I mention shoot the big tanks of fluid on the big things back? Thought that would be good to know
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:09

Serris: that scuttling is still happening
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:10

Yeah, and its starting to piss me off...Wonder if theres a flame thrower around here
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:11

Serris: feels like we're being watched
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:12

We most likely are...What am I saying...We deffinatlly are
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:27

Serris: oh great
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:30

Yep..Anyway..We have a job to do and to be honest we really haven't got much else to do so we may aswell go do it
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:31

Serris: right
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:33

Indeed...Which way to where they may be begin held?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:35

Arya: probably this way
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:36

OOC: You've obviously got that character on mind...
IC: Lead the way then...
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:47

OOC wups
IC serris does so
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:48

*They go there then*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:49

*en route the room they're in's power goes out*
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:50

Ah feck...*Flashlight*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:51

at which point a screen behind bullet proof glass on the other side of the room flickers to life
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:52

*He shines his flashlight in its direction*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:53

at which point a masked face comes on the screen
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:54

wonderful..
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-09, 23:55

+so.....who are you? which of the bitches sent you destroy my utopia? was it the jackal in the citadel? was it the wolf of omega and the terminus systems? who are you?+
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 00:52

Ooc what i miss
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 00:58

Tyrus: quite the obnoxious dickhead are you
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 10:18

OOC: Why did I say that in my head as if yoda said it
IC: Gonna be honest. No clue what you are on about
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 10:27

Ooc: hey, where are your dudes right now?
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 10:34

OOC: Honus...Can you please do whatever you are planning to do in the expanded beggingings bit or a place which isn't this...Because quite honestly I really don't want you to mess this plot up with whatever you intend to do..
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 10:35

Ooc: my new plan is pretty cool. And lore friendly.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 10:36

OOC: Can you tell me over PM then because I am scared you will fuck something up big time...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 10:37

Ooc: that's only when I do bad guys. The new dude is a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 10:46

OOC: Im waiting for a PM...
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 10:48

Ooc: you'll be waiting a long time
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 10:49

OOC: Then no
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 11:00

Ooc: anyway... my idea was to have a guy... a vigilante.... a trying to be hero... that was my idea.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 11:27

OOC honus, don't do it in this plot. trust me. it would make no sense here
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 12:09

Ooc: what even is this plot about? All I get is that they were fighting a thing.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 12:14

OOC they're stranded in a space station in an unknown location which is completely isolated and hidden from the outside galaxy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 12:25

Ooc:  okay then.... probably not for me
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 12:25

OOC yeah exactly, sorry buddy
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 12:46

Ooc: alright.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 15:59

OOC: to be honest I only knew they were in a space station somewhere..
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 17:27

Ooc: so... I'll join when it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 17:31

OOC: Check the chatbox at the bottom of the actual forum thing...I didn't go crazy..
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 17:32

Ooc: I'll go look.
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 18:08

Ooc: heheeeheheheh
Back to top Go down
cow-man

cow-man

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime2014-05-10, 19:14

Ooc: hello?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis   Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Da crazy adventures of lilentos demethis
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next