Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silly space adventures

Go down 
+4
Captain Raeven
Sir BushWookie
Nazamroth
Faelwen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

Silly space adventures      - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:23

"Bloody wonderful"
she suddenly turns away, hearing a voice in her helmet vox
"...huh"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:30

Dar is huming to himself
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:31

"Just heard that one of the hives is rebelling"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:37

Dar: goody
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:39

"But they aint showing any signs of chaos corruption either"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:40

Dargoth shrugs: maybe its a geenstealer cult
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:42

"Oh fucking joy, if so you dont need to bother luring the nids then"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:47

Dar: that was just to piss them off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 17:50

"brilliant idea patton"
Back to top Go down
Faelwen

Faelwen

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-02, 23:03

OOC "absolutely brilliant"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 14:22

Dar: i have a book full of them (pulls out huge book)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 14:27

she cocks her head at tht
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 15:21

Dar: anyway back to plaing
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 15:22

"Right, what's next"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:04

Dar: next, the tau should show up if there on schedual, then we raid a ork stronghold
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:06

"Fun"
Back to top Go down
Dargoth

Dargoth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:18

a portal opens and drops a onterceptor plasma pistol on dars head "...where do thiese things keep coming from. anyway we have a few hours before the tau show up
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-03, 17:19

"...well that just happened. alright lets get moving"
Back to top Go down
Nazamroth
Admin
Nazamroth

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-04, 20:35

Ooc. Oi, dargoth, i couldnt help but notice that your spelling quality declined drastically in recent months. 
/Puts on grammar nazi armband/
.....is there any particular reason for that, Herr Dargoth....?
Back to top Go down
https://warhammerrejects.forumotion.com
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 20:52

*As they turn back, a figure stands before them, standing perfectly still, a blank white mask upon their face, cocked slightly to the side as they stare. it feels as if they are staring into your very soul*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 21:08

"....and who the fuck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 21:11

*it replies in a sing-song voice, walking towards you as it does so* "I play many parts, which i play today is up to you."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 21:12

"....oh lovely, youre one of them"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 21:15

"Them?" *it chuckles* "Oh whatever could you mean?" *As it says this it does a little hop then a jump, and very slowly lifts into the air, and begins to front flip over you, as if in slow motion*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 21:25

The iron warrior chuckles
"Here to give us a performance, dancer?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 21:43

"My every waking moment is a performance, man of iron."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 21:58

"Then what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:03

"That would simply ruin the nature of the enigma." *they land gracefully behind you*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:17

"So, annoying as usual"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:33

"Do you not have even a little passion for mystery?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:33

"Ive seen far more than you realise"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:42

"Oh, i know full well, the denizens of the webway watch, man of iron"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:43

"If they did you'd know that name aint exactly appropriate"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:44

*her shoulders drop a little* "Do you want me to call you man of a plasteel and ceramite composite?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:45

"it doesn't sound nearly as theatrical"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:46

"....still wouldnt fit im afraid"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:47

"I'm referring to your arm... you made me break character damn you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:48

Ooc to clarify rae...its a bit complicated (but canon)....its a woman posessed by a khorne daemon wearing iron warrior power armour
"
Ic she laughs at that
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:54

"it was a joke. because you're a woman.. wearing mans armour"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 22:55

"Good of you to notice"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 23:04

"Had you said that to one of my craftworld sisters, she would surely have made a xenophobic comment at your expense"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 23:07

"And were you speaking to one of my 'brothers' bolter shells would be flying by now"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 23:11

"Bolter shells are easily dodged, simply do not be where they are. now a lasgun, that, is a challenge"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 23:12

"Thankyou captain obvious, saviour of the already known"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 23:16

*In an instant, she is gone, with only a smudge of light, leading off to the left and out of your peripheral vision left, and you feel her presence directly behind you, uncomfortably close* "Now now, lets not start throwing mean comments"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 23:19

"Get to the bloody point, eldar"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 23:28

"hmm. Entertainment. Until I deign to tell you if I have another motive for being here, simply assume I was bored"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 23:35

"Grear"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-05, 23:42

"That's... Not a word mon'keigh." *she produces a perfectly mirrored blade from its sheath, and starts slowly levitating it"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 13:30

Shoulda said great
Also she holds a daemon weapon in her hand
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-03-06, 14:24

"Come on, lets go. you're here for a reason, are you not?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly space adventures    Silly space adventures      - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly space adventures
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next