Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:03

Before it can go further, they receive a hailing signal from the Vengeance
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:07

Lance: "Lina, put it through please." *long, high beep is followed by a short burst of static* "This is Captain Lance of the flamewrought, please identify."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:12

*He stands there watching everything happen*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:12

on Screen appears an astartes in a mighty suit of artificer power armour, a large power fist like weapon upon one hand, with a mighty mighty moustache
+This is Tracitus, Captain of the Vengeance of Phall. Glad someone finally responded.+
lyanna and anders freeze
OOC he has this kinda facial hair
The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 Ruth_john
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:14

"You two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:16

Lyanna shakes her head
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:16

Lance: *he clasps his hands behind his back, he's clean shaven* "Yes, quite. May i ask as to why you're here, captain?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:17

Tyron: *in a hushed tone* "I'll take you back down if you'd prefer."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:17

+Simple. I assume you too felt that pulse?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:20

"Who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:21

Lyanna: a god damn imperial fist that's who
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:23

Lance: "Yes, we are aware, a strike team is being mobilized as we speak. the area will be surveyed, the beast found, and the area levelled from orbit."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:24

"Maybe we can sneak away before he notices you both"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:25

+No. The entire Iron warrior fleet defends that location. The only way it will be reached is by a swift and thorough purge of the heretic forces below, and we have arrived to ensure it is done swiftly.+

Lyanna: how?
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:26

"Elevator"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:26

"I will not allow a purge. you may be fond of such tactics, we are not. surgical strikes, not blanket destruction"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:27

Tyron: "Yes, get in there, now"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:28

+That wasn't a request, captain. My orders come from Dorn himself, and since your legion is unable to call upon primarch level authority, I do not need your permission to carry this out+

they start backing towards the lift
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:29

*He lifts Lyanna off of her feet and backs away fairly quickly*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:32

"In the absence of Vulkan, we shall continue his principles. what you propose will cause unneeded civilian casualties, and as such. is not acceptable."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:34

+In your opinion. But we both know the heretic forces were not as 'thoughtful' as you when they massacred millions of civilians at terra. We will repay them in kind.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:40

"The sins of the iron warriors are nothing to do with the inhabitants of this planet. I will not stand idle as you slaughter innocents."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:42

+Then what will you do? This is no time for infighting between imperials. Remember Istvaan brother+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:46

Lance: "You would really dismiss the morals of a legion and a fallen primarch?" *he starts working at the fingers of his gloves to remove them*
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:50

*Having entered the elevator with thing and Lyanna, he presses a button and they descend*
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:52

*Tyron left with them* "Fuck, he's invoking rule of primarch? that bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-11, 23:58

Lyanna has gone pale

+The scum below were directly responsible for the Tragic loss of vulkan. You would give them mercy?+

OOC fun fact, the iron warriors did infact kill vulkan....the first time
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 00:00

Lance :"We will annihilate the iron warriors a hundred times over, the civilians here? they've done nothing"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 00:02

+We did not say we would target civilians. Any who stand before us will die, the rest will not be touched+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 00:03

"You're really surprised?"

*He looks at Lyanna and places a gauntlet on her shoulder*
"You're alright"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 00:06

lyanna nods
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 00:12

Lance: "Your reputation precedes you, fist."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 00:14

+What is that supposed to mean?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 00:31

"the fists have gained a rather unfortunate reputation of late, for killing indiscriminately"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 00:32

+Is there a point you're trying to get to?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 00:44

"I don't believe that you will not give in to your anger and slaughter another planet."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:00

+What you beleive doesn't concern me+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:03

"As the captain of the most powerful ship around this planet i'm making it concern you"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:05

+Is that a threat?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:06

"It's a strong suggestion. Stand down"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:08

+Negative+
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:30

+Allow me to clarify the situation captain. My ship is but the first of a fleet that is incoming. With our shields raised, as they are now, we will have more than enough time to message them and inform them of what you have done before we are destroyed. When they arrive, they will not hesitate to fire upon you. Perhaps you will succeed, perhaps you will fail. But either way, the imperial fleet will be crippled enough that the iron warrior fleet need only clean the rest up, and they will know it.+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:37

"Be happy this lot aren't from where I'm from. Most daemon uc incursion end one of two ways: exterminatus or the execution slash imprisonment of entire planetary populations"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:39

"I will not allow the slaughter of innocents. They already hate astartes. Do not give them reason to do so."
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:40

Tyron: "what the fists are planning is no doubt much the same"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:45

+If you fire on us, the iron warriors win here, and the people remain in chains+

Lyanna nods
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 01:51

"Yeah"
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 10:04

Lance: "I have no intention of firing upon you. But I would rather have people in chains than in graves"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 14:22

+You are making foolish assumptions, captain+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 16:29

"I make assumptions based on your prior actions Fist. The salamanders will not allow genocide"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 16:31

+And I will not commit it. You are simply being overly paranoid.+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next