Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Barbed Hook

Go down 
+4
Sir BushWookie
Captain Raeven
Gorath
cow-man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gorath

The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 16:31

+And I will not commit it. You are simply being overly paranoid.+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 16:34

"Your atrocities on other planets are not forgotten. News travels fast"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 16:35

+What atrocities are these?+
OOC I actually dont know wtf he's on about?
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 16:36

OOC: The fists are the ones that anders and lyanna are terrified of because they committed genocide somewhere... cant remember the planet
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 16:38

OOC except this is from the perspective of their enemies remember
those two are pretty heavily biased
right now the imperial fists are attacking their homeworld, yes
but its not like the fists are just going around purging worlds left and right
that's the inquisition :P
plus the ultramarines are involved in FAR more battles and purges at this point due to their size
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 16:51

OOC: any involvement in planet nuking makes the salamanders fucking hate your guts
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 16:53

OOC Honestly the fists dont have the numbers to be vastly involved in that stuff. most of their forces are currently at olympia, but they aint planet nuking, they're fighting on the ground, alongside the smurfs
admittedly due to certain battles like terra and phall, they aint exactly being merciful, hence lyanna and anders' reactions
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 17:07

OOC: same thing as far as the salamanders are concerned, they dont like civilian casualties much
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 17:08

OOC fairs
he never answered IC btw :P
and again lyanna and anders are biased
they aint seen what's happening on olympia, but they've heard reports and stories
stories admittedly filtered by their iron overlords but they dont know that
that's how propaganda works n all
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 17:09

OOC: the salamanders will have pretty direct accounts of how shit is going down
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 17:13

OOC right
Well in short, olympia is a heretic legion homeworld. once it's been scoured of resistance it'll be exterminatus'd, since it is 'tainted'. same happened to all heretic legion homeworlds that were still around, so i doubt the fists (IDK bout the smurfs) will care about civilian casualties there.
However I will note, the war for olympia don't end in exterminatus
when the iron warrior forces are down to their final bastion and about to be overrun, they blow up their own world to kill the imperials and keep it outta their hands
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 17:41

OOC btw raeven
you do know you get predator infernus's in this right :3
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 17:47

Ooc: predator infernus, for when you disagree with someone's definition of enough fire
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 18:08

Or melta
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 18:43

OOC: I do wish the site would stop with automatically sending me to the App Store when I load a page and the constant fucking pop-ups.

"You have won a free forex trading package with 100% bonus!"
FUCK OFF I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT!
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 18:57

OOC: but Forex loves you, it wants to have your children

IC: *lance finally pulls his left glove, showing a slender ceramite prosthetic engraved with the legion banner and high gothic script* "I know you wish for vengeance for the siege of terra. but killing subjugated civilians is not the method by which this will be achieved. with vengeance, must also come justice, or we become like those we fight, space marine"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 18:59

+you are still operating on false assumptions, mortal+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:03

"Mortal? With your current reckless abandon, i will certainly outlive you, astartes. *he sighs heavily* If you wish to throw yourself willingly into the enemies teeth and get yourselves and civilians killed, then i wont stop you. but i wont assist you." *he turns his back to the monitor, and clasps his hands behind his back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:04

+I was not asking for your support. Simply notifying you+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:06

OOC: Also my Japanese battleship (Only existed on paper) just had its ammunition racks set off by a single torpedo.
I am fucking livid. He did over 40,000 damage with a single torpedo Sad
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:09

"You will suffer losses of at least a third. thats before the beast is confronted. In the last assault an entire company of blood angels was lost. *he looks over his shoulder* good luck. Captain."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:16

+Then that only strengthens things. I bled beside the ninth legion at terra. They will be avenged. What details do you have of the engagement?+
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:19

"We walked into a trap, the warriors decimated our company, and almost annihilated the angels, Captain pyriel led a counter assault to recover the blood angels survivors, then we levelled the area with ordinance. a frontal assault is foolhardy."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:21

+can you give me the coordinates?+
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:23

"Lyanna, Anders, why did you both freeze?
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:24

Lyanna: *spits* he's one of dorns sons thats why
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:39

"Okay can you please stop with the spitting it's disgusting"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:40

"Sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:43

"Thank you, now why are you afraid of him?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:43

Anders: pretty sure we've explained this
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:46

Tyron: "We have no fondness for the fists either, their disdain for humans is... worrying."
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:50

"But fearing them won't get you anywhere, if you freeze when seeing one on a screen how can you hope to fight them?"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 19:51

Lyanna: We're fine
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 20:00

"Okay"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 20:01

She checks her pistol quickly
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 20:03

OOC: Im rolling to see if the superhuman looking right at you saw that :p over 50 he did
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 20:03

The member 'Captain Raeven' has done the following action : Challange Fate

'd100' : 49
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

AHA
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 20:04

IC: *Tyron looks strangely at her, then shrugs, and ignores it*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 20:10

She looks at him
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 22:01

"What was that? I swear i saw something..."
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 22:02

"You gettin paranoid greeny?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 22:05

"What are you two talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 22:07

OOC: I am being redirected to spam sites every 20 secinds
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 22:22

*he chuckles* "you try having better than 20 20 vision, freaks me out sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 22:24

she shrugs, then winces due to her shoulderwound
OOC lance never replied to Tracitus
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 23:11

Lance: *he sighs* "273, 772. exercise caution"
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 23:23

+My thanks. Ad Victoriam.+ he salutes
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 23:45

"Into the fires of battle" *he salutes back*
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 23:46

the comms cut as several imperial fists thunderhawks are launched from the Vengeance, headed directly for the ash-fields
Back to top Go down
Captain Raeven

Captain Raeven

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime2016-01-12, 23:50

Lance: "Total Idiot. Jones, take the helm, im going to go speak with our 'guests'." *he turns, and walks into the lift*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Barbed Hook    The Barbed Hook    - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Barbed Hook
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next