Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warhammer Gaming Rejects RP community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanded Beginnings

Go down 
+7
Faelwen
Berric
Nazamroth
Sir BushWookie
Azrok
Chapter Master Arken
Gorath
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Azrok

Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:30

ooc before the skip id like to do something like right before
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:32

Hannibal: If I had to guess, it was either a Turian getting maimed or another failed test of one of the Powered Armor prototypes (OOC: Everyone please note, NO! I am not giving them powered armor!! This is meant to be A) dark humor and B) shows you what they're spending resources on [Cause let's face it, they're crazy/paranoid/desperate enough to spend money on stuff that is considered impossible to one degree or another]. I haven't been able to find a lot of info regarding why the ME groups never made powered armor but it seems the problem is not so much powering or building the suit, it's making sure the suit doesn't tear the user apart...).
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:35

OOC: His name is Robert Prescott
In a universe where they have developed force fields and FTL, they know they will never be ultramarines

Last edited by Sir_BushWookie on 2014-05-05, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:37

OOC: Um....Let's not bring Ward or anything associated with him into this....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:44

OOP: aww Sad okay....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:46

don't go smurf on us
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:46

OOC: Don't give me puppy eyes. I get enough of that from my dogs so I'm immune to such things.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:47

Hector does not say anything, but he has a look of slight disgruntlement on his face
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:48

*Calton has finished his packing and is waiting for Celi at the shuttle.*

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:48

OOC: Bah! I am no ultrasmurf!!  I play imperial guard(none of this astra militarum nonsense)
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:49

so can we skip ahead a weak or two
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:50

OOC: Not yet, Azrok. Give Gorath and me a bit more time. We still have to set stuff up. Also, Wookie, agreed. I don't get the name change....
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:51

OOC: GW try to sue anyone who even hints at copying something they do.
You can't get copyrights on "imperial guard" so they changed it to something unique
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:53

OOC: -_- I'm surprised that they don't sue over references. Metroid Prime 3 had a 40k reference...
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 02:59

It's a reference, if it's cool enough it may attract potential victims...I mean customers!!

OOC/\
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:00

Hector: I never personally agreed with torture, sir
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:02

OOC: Yeah. As far as 40k goes I've only read the books and played the DoW games. I'll probably never play the tabletop......I mean...ever hear of Mantic Games? I've read they're made up of former GW employees and....The price difference is amazing....

IC:

Hannibal: It's not torture, it's target practice, and get used to it Captain. We want our troops to be able to face those damn kitty-birds, and blue skins, and frogs, and all the others. Now, follow me, but if you don't have the stomach you're free to walk away and I'll find someone who has the gusto needed to do this job.
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:04

Hector: I have the stomach sir. And I personally see using POWs as target practice as a form of torture.
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:05

Hannibal: Then for now I advise you to keep your opinions to yourself. We need to do whatever is needed so that we have every advantage we need to win the coming war.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:06

Hector: as you wish sir.
---------------------
she arrives
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:08

Hannibal: Now, follow me. *He leaves his office.*

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:10

he follows
--------------------------
Celi: *nods* yeah. are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:14

*Hannibal leads him to a lab/firing range area. He approaches one of the scientists.*

Hannibal: Doc, any progress with the laser rifle?

Scientists: Well, we fixed the trigger fusing to the firing mechanism after one shot. *He nods to a soldier in the firing range who fires off several semi-automatic shots.*

Hannibal: Impressive.

Scientist: There's just one problem.

Hannibal: And that is? *The soldier in the firing range yells in pain as the barrel of the rifle overheats, forcing him to drop it. The barrel turns to molten slag in a matter of seconds.*

Scientist: That.

OOC: Again, no, I'm not giving them something that would be blatantly OP at this stage, especially since we don't have to worry about the Collectors yet, let alone, the Reapers. So don't worry, no Shadow Cloaks with laser rifles anytime soon guys.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:16

Hector: are we sure that such technology is wise to develop, sir?
---------------------------------
Celi: same
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:18

Hannibal: What do you mean, Captain? Kinetic barrier are worthless against Directed Energy Weapons, or DEWs for short.

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:22

Hector: is it worth weapons that could kill the user sir?
----------------------------------------
*now what*
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:27

Hannibal: These are prototypes, Captain. I assure you that the final product will only be dangerous to those that find themselves on the business end of the weapon. *He seems all to confident about this.*
*This: When they arrive they are immediately shown to an old isolation chamber that has been refitted as a living quarters, but it can still be sealed, pressurized, and sterilized. It contains a desk, a kitchen area, a bathroom, a couch, and one bed.*

Calton: Well...I guess it could be worse. It's definitely better than I would have expected given that we're Quarians. *Notices the one bed* Um...I'll take the couch. It would be unchivalrous to not give you the bed, Celi

OOC: Remember the humorous awkwardness I told you about? ;)
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:31

Hector: if you think so sir.
-----------------------
Celi: I... thankyou
Back to top Go down
Chapter Master Arken

Chapter Master Arken

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:35

Hannibal: Very well, let's move on.
Calton: No problem. Come on, it's late. Let's get some sleep and tomorrow...well, we'll figure it out then. Night, Celi. *He gently hugs her before setting up some pillows and a blanket on the couch.*

OOC: And with this I'll have to go to sleep. Night. Tomorrow we'll do the time skip in earnest guys, I promise. And Gorath, you may want to help Wookie. I think he's still stuck on Omega.
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 03:44

OOC: well if you call being in the same room as a 'spectre' whilst simultaneously being on everyone's shitlist; stuck, then yes I'm stuck
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:14

sev arrives at the citadel and begins to look for traces of a quarian
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:19

*said quarian is in chora's den*
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:21

he goes to choras den and sees the quarian
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:25

the quarian also sees him
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:26

he walks up to the quarian
Sev: haven't seen you in a while
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:30

Quarian: Sev, it's been too long.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:32

Sev: I saw you needed help and I responded but hows your research on getting these suits off
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:34

Quarian: slow.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:34

Sev: huh so wheres Keili
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:35

Quarian: busy
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:37

Sev:well I found a safe haven for us quarians what exactly did you need me for someone bothering you or did keili get herself in trouble again
Back to top Go down
Local Bat Enthusiast

Local Bat Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:38

OOC: BORN I RULE THE MIDNIGHT AIR!

THE DESTROYER!

Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:39

Quarian: well....
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:43

Sev: what
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:43

Quarian: C-sec.
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:46

Sev: what do you want me to do
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 20:47

Quarian: not here, somewhere more private
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:10

Sev: leed the way
Back to top Go down
Gorath

Gorath

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:18

he does, but they being watched
Back to top Go down
Sir BushWookie

Sir BushWookie

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 21:21

OOC: uhn tis uhn tis uhn tis baby
Back to top Go down
Azrok

Azrok

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime2014-05-05, 22:00

Sev: so whats your problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expanded Beginnings   Expanded Beginnings - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expanded Beginnings
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next